An Announcement from the Global Communist Union

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289987580' post='2515792']
Normally I'm a "they shouldn't be raided if they have an AA" kind of guy, but in this case they quite literally asked for it. Not the smartest of moves. Have fun you dirty evil GOONS. :((
[/quote]

Glad to see BOB is behind :(( GONS :(( 100%

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1289994777' post='2515812']
Well this is going swimmingly GCU...was it all you hoped for?

:facepalm:
[/quote]

I don't know about them but our goons preformed admirably. Throwing the nations of the GCU into chaos and anarchy.

Edited by r00tn00b

[quote name='vladimer lennin' timestamp='1289945010' post='2515115']
i and the GCU leaders conclude this annoucment void this "plan" was alliance info only with only GCU members taking part in the war exercises.

Any attack by a foreign nation on GCU nations will be met with retaliation.
[/quote]
Your a spineless nation leader, I did not get met with force but a measly peace offer. I am glad to know you back your words up with action!

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1289994570' post='2515811']
You just invited every raider to attack your alliance, and promised THEM reps, if they lost anything. Or did I miss something?
[/quote]

yes i dont know why he posted this it was ALLIANCE ONLY INFO only GCU members were supposed to know about this

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1290032733' post='2516138']
Your a spineless nation leader, I did not get met with force but a measly peace offer. I am glad to know you back your words up with action!
[/quote]

aww your mad now :rolleyes: can you not read? this was not an invitation to attack us. please pay attention in you 3rd grade reading class :lol1:

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1289782984' post='2513186']
As I have said before there will be no CMs and no Airstrikes and this exercise will only be done within a 24 hour period so no one will go to anarchy. Anyways the members will be warned a few days before this is gonna happen. After we have successfully got the data then we will go back to normal business.

[b]NO TECH AND MONEY WILL BE LOST SINCE ANY RAIDED MONEY AND TECH WILL STILL BE RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL PLACE MAINLY THE DEFENDING NATION[/b]

This is not terrible since most of the alliance members are still a bit "fresh out of boot" we are going to see what they got.
[/quote]
you so funny

id be tempted to play if you had anyone in my range(i havent actually looked but i doubt someone this dense has people in the 100k range)

[quote name='Mao de la torre' timestamp='1290034535' post='2516176']
aww your mad now :rolleyes: can you not read? this was not an invitation to attack us. please pay attention in you 3rd grade reading class :lol1:
[/quote]
You are so funny, how about to take this to the battle field I'm not mad, I'm just EXCITED.

[quote name='Mao de la torre' timestamp='1290034373' post='2516170']
yes i dont know why he posted this it was ALLIANCE ONLY INFO only GCU members were supposed to know about this
[/quote]
Most of the alliances on Bob don't see you as a alliance. Also "The central gathering place for alliances to make all official statements and releases." . Lets be real, GOONS would have raided GCU anyway it's what they do.