An Announcement from the Global Communist Union

[quote name='Mao de la torre' timestamp='1290034535' post='2516176']
[b]a[/b]ww [b]your [/b]mad now[b] [/b] :rolleyes: can you not read? [b]t[/b]his was not an invitation to attack us. [b]p[/b]lease pay attention in [b]you [/b]3rd grade reading class :lol1:
[/quote]

Goodness that was certainly quite the burn. Intimating that the poster was of a 3rd grade reading level. Well done.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='vladimer lennin' timestamp='1289945010' post='2515115']
i and the GCU leaders conclude this annoucment void this "plan" was alliance info only with only GCU members taking part in the war exercises.

[b]Any attack by a foreign nation on GCU nations will be met with retaliation.[/b]
[/quote]

lol, just stop.

Find a willing protector.
Get peace.
Rebuild.
Try again.

:)

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1290046581' post='2516373']
I have a feeling you'll regret this for a while.

Seriously, follow the advice. Get a protector. If it makes you feel any better, you were probably on GOONS "to raid" list anyways. :P

Final Suggestion.

[b]Get a protector.[/b]
[/quote]
This guy, right here, He knows whats up. You guys were a big juicy apple waiting to be plucked, this whole announcement was just "icing on the cake"

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1290046920' post='2516380']
This guy, right here, He knows whats up. You guys were a big juicy apple waiting to be plucked, this whole announcement was just "icing on the cake"
[/quote]

bite hard enough you might find a worm in that apple.

[quote name='Mao de la torre' timestamp='1290061069' post='2516541']
bite hard enough you might find a worm in that apple.
[/quote]

I believe that the strength of my bite does not determine if there is a worn in an apple or not. It would have been there hard bite or not.

I see no ill effect as of yet from this. i mean what was said early, all the retaliation I have received is CM's. Go you guys You really are sticking it to us. But I'll wait while you cook something up I guess. Even though your forces could never even match mine, let alone the combined might of the GOONS attacking you.

e:spelling

Edited by r00tn00b

My people have a saying that covers these kinds of situations.

"Thread delivers."

I don't claim to know what it means, but apparently it applies here.

Now, all that being said, I must disagree with the advice being offered thus far. I believe that disbandment would be a much better idea than going out and saddling some poor, unsuspecting and otherwise respectable alliance with such a low-caliber protectorate.

Well, in that case, we need to discuss our fee.

You see, Noynoy wanted someone to help test out his alliances' ability to handle a defensive war. GOONS, being the kind and generous souls that we are, were more than happy to oblige. Now, this was at great expense for those who helped run the war tests, as they were needed to mobilize quickly and strike without mercy, as to properly simulate real war. All at great expense to those who selflessly sacrificed their nations for the GCU's greater good. That the GCU failed with flying colors is in no way indicative of the service that GOONS has provided here. GCU wanted to know if they could handle war, and the answer is clearly no.

Now, GOONS does not perform such services for free. Indeed, anyone who believes that GOONS is just some force of darkness that can strike at any time would be right, but it requires a great deal of coordination. Herding cats is often easier than getting GOONS to follow directions. An act, such as getting GOONS to cross the street, generally requires crowd-control weaponry and severe beatings. Asking them to decide what to put on a pizza is an act that can drive mere mortals insane. You see, for us to be able to help you out with your request in such an urgent fashion, takes great strain and effort on our part, of which we expect fair compensation.

I asked the noble GOONS who partook in the military exercises the damages they believe they suffered during their attacks. No one was able to give a number higher than 20, since that's when they run out of digits to count on. Some had lower number due to lesser digits. Therefore, how about we go with what everyone assumes is the ol' GOONS standard of reparations of 90 million? That sound fair to you? Okay? Okay!

We expect reparations to be delivered in a swift fashion. Cash or money order only, we don't accept checks. Gift cards may be allowed depending on which place they're for.

As always, we thank you for using GOONS to test out your military's lack of defenses, and we urge any and all alliances to not hesitate when they want to find out just how badly they can get wrecked as well. After all, us GOONS have a simple four word motto: (censored) You Pay Me.

Edited by CEverettKoop

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1290062163' post='2516551']
[b][color="#0000FF"]vladimer lennin, leader of the GCU, has informed us that, due to the recent events, GCU would like to merge in LSF. An announcement should come shortly.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Terrible news everyone.

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1290063557' post='2516554']
Terrible news everyone.
[/quote]

Please continue attacking until the merge (or after?)

SirWilliam, we need your advice, oh MK Viceroy.

edit: spelling

Edited by Haquertal

War is actually good to build character. Other realms (ooc:TE) don't cut it because they do not test your preparedness or give you proper war trainment.

Don't let pedestrians determine what you do with your alliance. Specially reactionary ones.

I suggest getting a proper protectorate and being more careful over what you say / who is authorized to post announcements. If you were serious, that is.

Edited by deSouza

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1290072969' post='2516589']
Taken from a GCU member's bio: [i]"the nation of oceaniad is a communist democracy"[/i]

:awesome:
[/quote]
:huh:

What is the surprise here? that a Communist nation can be a democracy or something??

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1290068292' post='2516581']
Please continue attacking until the merge [b](or after?)[/b]
[/quote]
Please do not attack after the merge :mellow:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1290034706' post='2516181']
you so funny

id be tempted to play if you had anyone in my range(i havent actually looked but i doubt someone this dense has people in the 100k range)
[/quote]
Not even the whole alliance put together could fight you, they were 50K last I checked. GOONS probably knocked them down.

I like it. Very innovative. Though most military exercises with other alliances involve some diplomatic talks first, but if this is the way you want to do it, do it with gusto. Just take notes and see what you can learn from this.

(OCC: Y'Know, Planet Bob, I love you and all that but for $%&@s sake, if people would just restrain themselves from jumping on every single opportunity to ruin someone's day, or try to coerce them into the same stale S.O.P with 'friendly advice' instead of just playing along, those people who !@#$%* about there not being any changes or about nations leaving would have less to !@#$%* about. Serious, folks, take a damn risk every once in a while. How does restraining yourselves from savaging a tiny micro that threatens no one actually hurt you in any way. It's !@#$@#$ asshats that keep things boring. /rant)