A Close to the MK-TFD Affair

Archon

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289778874' post='2513141']
My mild views on this thread are in alignment with Tyga and a variety of other posters, regarding both the OP and your over-the-top response to your own announcement. Fernando, on the other hand, thinks that MK is conducting some sort of crime and is critical of the announcement itself. So no, my 4 replies in the previous pages aren't leaving me "alone with Fernando" as much as you would like that to be the case.
[/quote]
But you both do look just as idiotic. One achieved it by calling this extortion and the other by saying few of our replies destroyed the little PR we got out of this.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289778874' post='2513141']
I've seen your tactics, you generalize all your opposition as having the same exact thought patterns of the worst of your opposition, IE, people like Fernando, who I and many others desperately wish would shut up more often. It's incredibly transparent, stop doing it. When someone calls you out on something, and your response is to do the same thing five times harder, it only makes you look like a fool.
[/quote]
Worst of our opposition really consists of the power trio of you, Fernando and Timeline. Don't let fernando take all the credit, it'll only lead to the break-up of your cute boyband.
What about your tactics then? Grabbing something 'evil' we've done and spinning it as hard as you can until it reaches levels of supreme outrage not even digging into other people's lives or over a year of war can reach. It's ridiculous and sad at the same time.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289763660' post='2512941']
Pffft, if that's the argument he's making that only the first reply counts in this regard, then he needs to pick a new argument.
[/quote]

I don't understand what you are even claiming as your argument. You've said nothing other than a failed attempt to prove Archon was grammatically incorrect.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1289788167' post='2513273']
MK this is how you should be at all times, your better then using extortion on people with less power then you.

Hail MK
Hail TFD
Hail NSO
[/quote]

Just fyi, you edited your post for grammar reasons but you didn't fix the problem. You should say "you're" instead of "your." And you'll want a semicolon or a period instead of the comma. And you'll want to replace "then" with "than." If you're not a native English speaker I apologize for being rude.

Edited by Crowdog

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1289766942' post='2512996']
Wow. An overused "you're all drones of Archon, brainwashed Shrooms" attack? Well done: It's been a good 25 seconds since I last heard that one.
[/quote]

Hey buddy, mayhap it is time to get outside your comfort zone and find a new circle of conversationalists.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289764461' post='2512959']
I admit it was tiring at first but watching our detractors grasp at straws actually grew on me. Some people are amusingly desperate.
[/quote]

And this is what it always resorts to with you fungi folk. You name an argument "amusing" and then debase your criticisers when you realise you are digging yourself a hole.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1289768973' post='2513014']
As this matter is settled though, I'm going to follow Archon out. Cheers.
[/quote]

Of course you are. God forbid you try and think for yourself.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1289797260' post='2513369']
I don't understand what you are even claiming as your argument. You've said nothing other than a failed attempt to prove Archon was grammatically incorrect.

Just fyi, you edited your post for grammar reasons but you didn't fix the problem. You should say "you're" instead of "your." And you'll want a semicolon or a period instead of the comma. And you'll want to replace "then" with "than." If you're not a native English speaker I apologize for being rude.
[/quote]

Thanks for the English lesson buddy, I'm sure we all appreciate it. After reading what SCY posted in the last three pages (no I do not have the willpower to thrall through more compost than that), I have come to the dramatic conclusion that he did not base any of his posts from a grammar perspective. No indeed, he merely commented that those reading theNeverender's preaching should not read it like six year olds. Grammar may be all well and good, but it needs to be coupled with actual reading.

Edited because I my spelling is funny and [i]some people[/i] are particular.

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289762313' post='2512909']
The Kingdom already knows why the bottomfeeders in the class of TheAUT and HeroOfTime care, as has been shown by their rather pathetic attempt to recycle arguments to a situation that no longer applies
[/quote]

If I have dislike for MK I have reason to. Would you like me to be your friends again if only to stop your pathetic mewling and crying? I called you all out for being crybabies before anyone else has, everyone just sees what I've seen in you all lately. The fact you guys came out in a flurry of facetious and sarcastic replies shows how defensive you all were from the onset to avoid any sort of criticism that could have been thrown your way like you usually do.

Notice the language, "pathetic attempt." You say it as if everyone shares the same views and perspective as you, guess what genius, they don't. And the more people start to stand up to you and yours shenanigans, the worse off you'll be able to handle this. The "lolMisr" !@#$%^&* can only sustain you for so long.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1289814399' post='2513475']
Thanks for the English lesson buddy, I'm sure we all appreciate it. After reading what SCY posted in the last three pages (no I do not have the willpower to thrall through more compost than that), I have come to the dramatic conclusion that he did not base any of his posts from a grammar perspective. No indeed, he merely commented that those reading theNeverender's preaching should not read it like six year olds. Grammar may be all well and good, but it needs to be coupled with actual reading.

Edited because I my spelling is funny and [i]some people[/i] are particular.
[/quote]

The content of my post wasn't to give the English lesson. I posted that section only as an add-on because I saw his post pre- and post-edit. Rather, the content of my post is directed at the fact he made no argument and I suggest through implication that he assert one.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1289897124' post='2514429']
The content of my post wasn't to give the English lesson. I posted that section only as an add-on because I saw his post pre- and post-edit. Rather, the content of my post is directed at the fact he made no argument and I suggest through implication that he assert one.
[/quote]

Horse radish. You did three things above. One was to say you didn't understand what SCY said. The second was to mistakingly say that SCY commented on theNeverender's grammar (which he did not), and thirdly, to give a grammar 101 lesson to SCY. The grammar "add-on" formed two thirds of your post. To narrow it down even further, you simply pointed out that you did not understand SCY and you had to resort to petty grammar arguing because you failed to comprehend anything else.

<<< slow clap >>>
[img]http://www.thedachshundnetwork.com/vbb/images/smilies/3_21%20smileys/1233_hand_clapping.gif[/img]

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1289902959' post='2514462']
Horse radish. You did three things above. One was to say you didn't understand what SCY said. The second was to mistakingly say that SCY commented on theNeverender's grammar (which he did not), and thirdly, to give a grammar 101 lesson to SCY. The grammar "add-on" formed two thirds of your post. To narrow it down even further, you simply pointed out that you did not understand SCY and you had to resort to petty grammar arguing because you failed to comprehend anything else.

<<< slow clap >>>
[img]http://www.thedachshundnetwork.com/vbb/images/smilies/3_21%20smileys/1233_hand_clapping.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It wouldn't hurt if you actually paid attention: Crowdog was talking to Timeline.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1289904829' post='2514482']
It wouldn't hurt if you actually paid attention: Crowdog was talking to Timeline.
[/quote]
The way some people fail to read, you'd think it actually [i]was[/i] painful. Maybe it is?

[/quote]

No he's right though. It was not a grammar thing with my response SCY. I was merely pointing out that his argument was lacking because he failed to realize the exclusivity of the term "all." It's not a grammar thing so much as a word definition thing. And even then, his whole point was to prove that instead of Archon saying "not all posts" he could have said "all but one." I feel SCY was so confused by this he was victimized. I apologize SCY. You have the floor, SCY, what's your next argument?

[/quote]

Edit: What I first said was a little over the top for my tastes. Let me reword the following:

Is this supposed to be funny and ironic, or was that a mistake?

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1289939175' post='2514998']
You have the floor, SCY, what's your next argument?
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94635&view=findpost&p=2513010"]I was asked not to continue the argument.[/url]

Edit: Yeah... I see where you are coming from, I misunderstood Archon's argument. Let me put my foot back in my mouth.

Edited by supercoolyellow

I'm disappointed, MK. You obviously didn't learn anything about how to be the New Evil Hegemony 2.0.

I'm hoping there are at least some secret terms behind this deal.

Also, good to see our current and former allies apparently getting along. Best of luck to both of you, of course, even if I am disappointed at your inability to start a war.