A Close to the MK-TFD Affair

Archon

[center][img]http://thecastlehall.com/mkflag.png[/img][/center]

I'll keep this fairly brief, though it seems necessary to inform the masses as you all seem to have quite a keen interest in what we do as an alliance.

After consulting with TFD, the following has been agreed to:

The initial offender, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=160573]Rob Holmes III[/url], has been expelled from The Foreign Division. Furthermore, that nation is hereby Goomba Listed by the Mushroom Kingdom. His war slots belong to us, and we will be reducing him to ZI.

The second offender, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=358781]Kevin Dunne[/url], who attacked and anarchied an MK nation based on a false PM issued by Holmes, will not be held directly accountable for his actions and thus the Kingdom will take no direct action against his nation. To make amends for the damage dealt to the anarchied MK nation, TFD will pay $9 million in reparations, in the form of three $3million aid packets (one per aid cycle), paid to the damaged nation. This is a low-end estimate of the damages dealt to the MK nation, and both alliances agreed to this figure without incident. The holding wars declared by MK will be ended as per this agreement.

I would like to thank TheTerminator for his class and helpfulness throughout. I would also like to tip my hat to Ashok and Rebel_Virginia of the NSO for immediately establishing and maintaining lines of communication, due to their alliance being pulled into this mess by Holmes.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled impotent MK bashing.

Edit Reason: Nitpicks for clarity :P

Edited by TheNeverender

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1289688788' post='2512240']
I hope you gave them a sufficient opportunity to negotiate this down, and if they didn't display any intention to negotiate, I hope you negotiated it down for them.
[/quote]

The initial request was 2000 tech as I indicated in the last topic. Clearly they are more skilled negotiators than our friends at NSO.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289688525' post='2512213']
You may now resume your regularly scheduled [s]impotent [/s]MK bashing.
[/quote]

Cool. Let's get on with it then.

Extortionist racketeering.

That's what, two alliances in the space of... a week? Just because you can does not give you the right to. I'm sure the fungi soldiers will love to leap on this one, but hey, that's the only reason they are there for. How do I know this? Because the first nine posts were mildew mushroomers.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1289689092' post='2512254']

That's what, two alliances in the space of... a week? Just because you can does not give you the right to. I'm sure the fungi soldiers will love to leap on this one, but hey, that's the only reason they are there for. How do I know this? Because the first nine posts were mildew mushroomers.
[/quote]
You heard that, BEazy?

You're now a Shroom. Welcome to the Kingdom, brother.

[/quote]

Our polic shall ensure this and all future payments arrive on time. Our next extortion shall take place in 3 days.

[/quote]

Did you try asking TFD how they feel about this horrible extortion? Nope, just another attempt from UBD at bashing MK for imposing such crippling reps on them. Oh, wait.

It's also not uncommon for the first few posts in an alliance announcement to be by members of that alliance, because some alliances have members who are active. You wouldn't know about that, of course. Carry on.

[/quote]

Excuse me, but are you really so insolent and dogmatic in your hatred of my Kingdom that you're ignoring facts here? You do realize the amount we've requested in reps is the amount of damages done and only going to our member whom was placed in anarchy. There is no extortion in this agreement, only common sense. The latter, you evidently lack.

Edited by Owned-You

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289688525' post='2512213']

The initial offender, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=160573]Rob Holmes III[/url], has been expelled from The Foreign Division. Furthermore, that nation is hereby Goomba Listed by the Mushroom Kingdom. His war slots belong to us, and we will be reducing him to ZI.

[/quote]
So you are ZI-ing Rob for a joke thread? TFD, I am disappointed that you would give up a member over such a trivial issue as this.

MK you are getting butt hurt so easily these days. Add this to your tab of shameful acts.