A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289289809' post='2507728']
Why did you have to spoil the poor turd's dreams like that. :(

So what you're saying is that context is irrelevant and we should keep the discussion strictly to our impression of Archon, right?

I'm not responding for your sake, I'm responding for mine and several other gentlemans entertainment. It depends how you view competence I guess. While I fail to entertain you, I'm doing pretty well entertaining many others with my replies to you.
[/quote]You're really terrible at this, please send another drone.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289290035' post='2507732']
I assumed since you are a MK member and MK held NSO responsible for the trade canceled, so you don't think NSO wasn't responsible?

Yeah I recognize that the amount of bad PR that MK got from this incident is much worse than the losses your members suffered.
[/quote]

And despite our suffering being much greater than theirs, it is still considered the "fair and just thing" to bash us instead of them.

You are all bullies :(

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1289289801' post='2507727']
Re-sign the Sectumsempra Treaty.
or turn red into a glass parking lot.
[/quote]
Or maybe...both at the same time. It's so crazy it just might work. In any case, I'm not too sure why you're answering a rhetorical question directed at MK, but go hard mang.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289290163' post='2507734']
And despite our suffering being much greater than theirs, it is still considered the "fair and just thing" to bash us instead of them.

You are all bullies :(
[/quote]

Thanks, now I'm feeling bad. :unsure:

Not really :v:

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289290116' post='2507733']
You're really terrible at this, please send another drone.
[/quote]

Ok, I'm not entirely insensitive to your dissatisfaction with regards to my efforts. Send me 50 tech and I'll call it a night.

What do you say?

In regards to the OP, I shall only state that I hope MK is not setting a precedent for its future actions or making a general policy statement. Seeing it happen once to NSO, does not faze me much. Seeing it or something similiar happen again would be deeply troubling. You guys are better than that.

Out of curiosity, Did MK ever provide proof that the TC members in question actually had to collect without a full circle? I know it is moot to the issue at hand but it does speak towards an alliances character. Further if proof of back collecting was shown, did anyone in MK actually figure out what the real damages were?
Was the number of reps required arbitrarily picked from a strickly punitive stand point? Did MK have any hard data to negotiate with besides we want X dollars regardless of facts?

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1289290567' post='2507745']
In regards to the OP, I shall only state that I hope MK is not setting a precedent for its future actions or making a general policy statement. Seeing it happen once to NSO, does not faze me much. Seeing it or something similiar happen again would be deeply troubling. You guys are better than that.
[/quote]

You're almost there.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289290410' post='2507740']
Ok, I'm not entirely insensitive to your dissatisfaction with regards to my efforts. Send me 50 tech and I'll call it a night.

What do you say?
[/quote]I bet you think you're really clever, I bet you think it's edgy and cool to mockingly act like an idiot and mockingly demand the same thing that has drawn great ire by the public towards MK.

But with such low neuron counts in a group like MK, it's hardly surprising. I mean, MK amounts to nothing more than a personality cult around Archon. I mean, you pretend to be more, but when push comes to shove, look who it is you have to pull out of retirement to play the big boys game that the rest of you are incapable of.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1289290567' post='2507745']
[/quote]
I think you summed up the reason for so much public outcry, not so much because of NSO but rather the prededent this establishes.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289290935' post='2507754']
I bet you think you're really clever, I bet you think it's edgy and cool to mockingly act like an idiot and mockingly demand the same thing that has drawn great ire by the public towards MK.

But with such low neuron counts in a group like MK, it's hardly surprising. I mean, MK amounts to nothing more than a personality cult around Archon. I mean, you pretend to be more, but when push comes to shove, look who it is you have to pull out of retirement to play the big boys game that the rest of you are incapable of.
[/quote]

You forgot to mention our mothers are whores.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289290116' post='2507733']
You're really terrible at this, please send another drone.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1289290712' post='2507747']
Takes one to know one.
[/quote]

This has to be the single worst combination of post and response ever. Please stop.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289291092' post='2507757']
You forgot to mention our mothers are whores.
[/quote]
See now. Why can't people be civilized?

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1289291192' post='2507758']
This has to be the single worst combination of post and response ever. Please stop.
[/quote]
I concur. It would have been easier to say No U.

hey I wonder how quickly I can destroy HoT's posting
let's find out
[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289290935' post='2507754']low neuron counts in a group like MK[/quote]
red honeypot sta protectorate alliance

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289290935' post='2507754']I mean, MK amounts to nothing more than a personality cult around Archon. I mean, you pretend to be more, but when push comes to shove, look who it is you have to pull

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289288142' post='2507669']
Can we get the NSO government types to stop commenting on how Archon came in and saved MK? All that happened was he popped up and you caved, plain and simple. Instead of just sticking to what was said in the other thread you decided that you didn't want to face the idea of MK possibly attacking and paid. For better or worse, that is what happened.

I personally don't think they would have attacked. I believe the bad press was already to the breaking point, which is why they had to bother with this to begin with, and I don't think a full scale assault would have been warranted or tolerated by the community, even against the NSO. And it would have cost MK precious influence, which is worth a lot more than NS when push comes to shove.

They bluffed and you bought it, hook, line and sinker.
[/quote]

Attacking NSO won't lose us any more influence than we already had (lost).

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1289291459' post='2507761']
See now. Why can't people be civilized?
[/quote]

I was helping complete a post childishly designed to be offensive.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289291653' post='2507765']
Because MK is included in the definition of "people." Thuggery and civility are, generally speaking, incompatible.
[/quote]

I bet you think you're really clever, I bet you think it's edgy and cool to mockingly act like an idiot.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1289291860' post='2507768']
Am I to expect MK will pay decent reps to Heft for a MK member spying on him and getting caught in the act?
[/quote]

What exactly are you talking about (genuine question)

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1289292222' post='2507776']
What possible financial loss could there be for Heft here?
[/quote]

Is it really the financial cost? The act of spying in its self is grounds for war, but I don't suppose that MK will let NSO handle the situation of the rogue themselves.

Edited by Muddog