Imperial Announcement from the New Polar Order

Dajobo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see you around and once more active my old friend, I wish you luck on this endeavor. However the youth in my cannot help but notice the lack of your famous treaty shark...bring it back please. Furthermore, I do hope you work towards reuniting blue team as back in our hay day it was something of my pride to have played a hand in the original BLEU; and frankly ever since it's disbandment the collective soul of Blue-team has been in limbo. My hope is that you can galvanize it onto some action towards that end. Lastly, I wish you luck on this Random.

o7

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1287629940' post='2489254']
As a man possessed of a arrogance, anger, antagonism, insensible aggression, and a general lack of wit, Random is indeed the epitome of what it is to be Polar.

Yeesh. For all of his unpleasant qualities, at least Electron Sponge had brains. This should be interesting.
[/quote]
Your doctor called. He hasn't been able to get in touch with you but he is worried about your blood pressure. He said you should relax, calm down, and maybe not get all raged out all the time. He said I should tell you that at the end of the day we are what we are and gnashing and yowling wont change a thing. I told him you wouldn't listen but apparently he gets paid either way.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1287630062' post='2489261']
I wonder how much of the praise in this thread will actually be genuine. I imagine there will be a lot of snickering done behind hands tonight.
[/quote]

Hi Crymson

The saddest thing is we are all laughing at you again. So bitter and twisted these days.

Also hello, I am now Minister of Peace.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1287629940' post='2489254']
As a man possessed of a arrogance, anger, antagonism, insensible aggression, and a general lack of wit, Random is indeed the epitome of what it is to be Polar.

Yeesh. For all of his unpleasant qualities, at least Electron Sponge had brains. This should be interesting.
[/quote]

Someone's got their silly hat on tonight.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1287630636' post='2489278']
We're so dead.
[/quote]
Seems you guys get that feeling a lot whenever Polaris has an Emperor willing to do anything, I wonder what you guys could be doing that would make you think he wants GOD dead.

Regardless things might get a little more interesting again at least, which is good.