The Ninjas Announcement: Lowering of Swords

Ejayrazz

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1287546837' post='2488381']
So Ejay and Eg are both on the propaganda squads?

I thought our membership was secret :ph34r:
[/quote]

Way to kind of miss the point completely, and then make up something completely different to distract :facepalm:

(though, kind of expected)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1287540759' post='2488240']
I caused 300 million in damages alone. It should take us perhaps 2-3 cycles if I have my math done correctly. Not that bad in all fairness.
[/quote]
Only 300 mil, Ejay? Man, I did more than that in Bipolar.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287542131' post='2488272']
Correct on all counts...though most alliances your size don't have the relatively large nations you do. So it is fair to say, "results not typical".

FYI: I also think you made your point. ;)
[/quote]
They have a 22k ANS. That's not very large!

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1287547833' post='2488401']
[/quote]

Bottom line is that Ejay seems to think they can pay it off in a month or less. He would know their finances best.

That said, the whole "I want ma reps" wagon has grown beyond tiresome. Most alliances have lawyers that chase ambulances. GOONS has lawyers that chase tanks. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1287547833' post='2488401']
[/quote]Their ANS was closer to 60k before this war started, and most of them have warchests that were more than appropriate for that size.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287549054' post='2488436']
Bottom line is that Ejay seems to think they can pay it off in a month or less. He would know their finances best.

That said, the whole "I want ma reps" wagon has grown beyond tiresome. Most alliances have lawyers that chase ambulances. GOONS has lawyers that chase tanks. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

^^^ Quote for the truth ha I like it. Well Ninjas good fight and very reasonable reps :) please oh please let someone tech raid your top guy...i'm bored.

[quote name='Kill Joy' timestamp='1287540098' post='2488212']
The Ninjas are hereby under the protection of OMFG. We offer our watch while they tend to a few much needed repairs that have sprung up as of late and work towards the completion of their terms. While we might not have drank from the same cup in the latest conflict, we will always be there to offer our support to our friends in a time of need. Here’s to a speedy recovery, Ninjas!
[/quote]
It has been good, congrats to omfg and the ninjas.

Edited by Methrage

They'll have no trouble paying 300m in reparations, I'm sure. If half of their membership filling their slots at maximum capacity, they'll be able to pay it off in two cycles.

I'm happy to see an end to this conflict. Congratulations to both parties,

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287540630' post='2488236']
$300 million now qualifies as lenient terms for a 14 nation alliance.

I'll make a note of it, thanks.

Ejay: Read more Tokugawa Ieyasu. Good luck rebuilding.
[/quote]
I have to agree. The equivalent for GOONS or anyone of a similar size would be [b]$6 billion![/b] Congrats on peace Ninjas, well fought.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1287554003' post='2488521']
I have to agree. The equivalent for GOONS or anyone of a similar size would be [b]$6 billion![/b] Congrats on peace Ninjas, well fought.
[/quote]If all 300 members of GOONS were nuclear-equipped and had an average NS of 60k or so before engaging in a nuclear war, yeah.

But then again if all 300 members of GOONS were nuclear equipped and had an average NS of 60k or so we probably wouldn't need to worry about reps.

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' timestamp='1287546650' post='2488376']
What reparations do you think are appropriate?
[/quote]
It depends on a lot of factors. While I'd like to say that damage done would be a good starting point, it has the potential for being completely unrealistic. In most scenarios what I would consider to be appropriate would be [i]far[/i] less than the cost of rebuilding. But I wouldn't consider these sort of scenarios appropriate for white peace. That's for a different sort of conflict altogether.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1287547206' post='2488391']
GOONS dared Ejay to attack them for a week, Ejay did it.
[/quote]
I dare you to tell me that should be considered an act of war.

Edited by Sceptor o Sordidness

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1287554003' post='2488521']
[/quote]
hmmm...

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2482/3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg[/img]