The Ninjas Announcement: Lowering of Swords

Ejayrazz

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287540630' post='2488236']
$300 million now qualifies as lenient terms for a 14 nation alliance.

I'll make a note of it, thanks.

Ejay: Read more Tokugawa Ieyasu. Good luck rebuilding.
[/quote]
If the people paying the reps call them light, then they're light. *shrug*

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1287540725' post='2488239']
Care to elaborate on why these aren't fair reps?

Oh and before you make a fool of yourself:
[/quote]

Because a bag of !@#$ sprayed with perfume and with a ribbon is still, after all, a bag of !@#$, regardless of how many times you repeat otherwise.

[size="1"]But oh, it's so 'merciful' and 'reasonable'! Silly me.[/size]

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287541121' post='2488250']
Because a bag of !@#$ sprayed with perfume and with a ribbon is still, after all, a bag of !@#$, regardless of how many times you repeat otherwise.

[/quote]

One man's *#)@ is another man's manure.

[/quote]

Reasonable reps are still, after all, reasonable, regardless of how many times you repeat otherwise. :awesome:

The Ninjas are happy with the outcome, and so are GOONS. Get over it.

Also, @The Ninjas: Well written announcement. Said a lot of good things like stuff about alliance sovereignty and actually doing something and being useful being more important than having numbers and whining. Props.

[/quote]

The people accepting the reps (Ninjas) have said they were fair. Are you saying the Ninjas are wrong?

I'm a little sad I didn't get a round with you, Ejay; you dropped out of range before I could get my second round of declarations in.

I did have a lot of fun fighting Cobalt in the first round, though. I almost think she's more robot than ninja.

Good luck rebuilding, and thanks for, in the end, being reasonable folks.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287540282' post='2488220']
:(( GOONS :(( being all reasonable and crap.

In before conspiracy theory and how GOONS are terrible for demanding unreasonable reps.
[/quote]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287540454' post='2488227']
Pure garbage.

Good luck to the Ninjas, and the worst to GOONS.
[/quote]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1287540630' post='2488236']
$300 million now qualifies as lenient terms for a 14 nation alliance.

I'll make a note of it, thanks.

Ejay: Read more Tokugawa Ieyasu. Good luck rebuilding.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Successful "in before."

Just because the ninjas said they're reasonable and fair doesn't mean anything. Everyone knows better than the people accepting the terms after all, right? :rolleyes:

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1287540794' post='2488242']
[color="#0000FF"]GOONS extorting money out of a defeated alliance is disgraceful. If anything, they should be paying Ninjas to rebuild considering their aggressive verbal attacks that initiated this conflict with Ninjas as the defending party.[/color]
[/quote]

I lol'ed at this.

The Ninjas are a true alliance, I wish all of CN could follow in their example. Best of luck in the future Gentlemen. Very reasonable and pretty much dirt cheap reps (even though I believe it was more of political move if anything).

o/ The Ninjas

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1287540759' post='2488240']
I caused 300 million in damages alone. It should take us perhaps 2-3 cycles if I have my math done correctly. Not that bad in all fairness.
[/quote]

Correct on all counts...though most alliances your size don't have the relatively large nations you do. So it is fair to say, "results not typical".

FYI: I also think you made your point. ;)

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1287540759' post='2488240']
I caused 300 million in damages alone. It should take us perhaps 2-3 cycles if I have my math done correctly. Not that bad in all fairness.
[/quote]

Hey, you're going against the party line. Be quiet, man! These reps are [b]completely unfair[/b] and everybody who has no say in this matter knows it!

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1287541329' post='2488257']
One man's *#)@ is another man's manure.
[/quote]

touché, especially [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPWcV9KMIEU"]this guy[/url] :awesome:
[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1287541451' post='2488261']
Reasonable reps are still, after all, reasonable, regardless of how many times you repeat otherwise. :awesome:

The Ninjas are happy with the outcome, and so are GOONS. Get over it.

Also, @The Ninjas: Well written announcement. Said a lot of good things like stuff about alliance sovereignty and actually doing something and being useful being more important than having numbers and whining. Props.
[/quote]

I do hope you realize that I used the word 'reasonable' in only the most satirical and sarcastic fashion. Sure, it's not as bad as the terms on the NPO, but it seems that the popular argument of the day is either "we're not as bad as the NPO!" or, more recently, 'these reps are reasonable and merciful!' Both are full of !@#$.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287542723' post='2488284']
I do hope you realize that I used the word 'reasonable' in only the most satirical and sarcastic fashion. Sure, it's not as bad as the terms on the NPO, but it seems that the popular argument of the day is either "we're not as bad as the NPO!" or, more recently, 'these reps are reasonable and merciful!' Both are full of !@#$.
[/quote]

Were this a typical 14 member alliance surrendering to a much larger alliance, you would be correct. The Ninjas aren't typical, thus they should not be used as a measuring stick was what reasonable reparations should be (in reality probably $0 since a typical 14 nation alliance that's been through a major war would never come close to being able to reasonably pay any amount worth collecting).