The Ninjas Announcement: Lowering of Swords

Ejayrazz

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1287624531' post='2489149']
We've made far more mistakes than anyone else right now? Outside of raiding, which you make a nebulous claim about how we're "terrible" at it, you give no other example of a mistake we made.

As for "doing something about it", the Ninjas did just that, as did FnKA, and subsequently are having to deal with the consequences of "doing something about it".
[/quote]

Even if you're right, you are wrong. That's the consequences of being GOONS.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1287619625' post='2489102']
So you admit to being a liar? Good to know, RV... good to know.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Choson, I know you're more capable of comprehending simple thoughts than this. That is not at all what I said. Being compared to a former alliance in power is not judging you by the name, even if an acronym is shared. You and others have been compared to the NPO as well. Do you think that is judging you by your name?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1287619504' post='2489100']
[color="#0000FF"]As for Ninjas, had GOONS not gone out of their way to harass them and provoke them, they'd never have been attacked. GOONS isn't completely innocent here. Don't forget that. I know I won't.[/color]
[/quote]For the record, Rebel Virginia, your contribution to this thread probably should have been limited to this. All this repetitive polemic banter about the immorality of GOONS and their ilk (and believe me, it is not just you RV) is not just grinding, but it is also usually quite off topic.

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1287626980' post='2489183']
[/quote]

Hey, you're admitting it at least.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1287623536' post='2489146']
GOONS gets judge more harshly than anyone else right now because they make far more mistakes than anyone else right now. They have some [i]terrible[/i] raiders in that AA. Terrible. GOONS are seemingly forever making good on a raid on a member of one alliance or another.

And that brings us to the other side of the coin. They always make good on those bad raids and have always been - to my knowledge - easy to deal with in those matters.

Ultimately, I'm sure it's the attitude combine with all the mistakes that leads so many to believe the worst.

As for anyone 'doing something about it' I don't see it. GOONS surely is as well lead as any alliance. If someone did put a coalition together, GOONS wouldn't be dumb enough to hand them a CB anyway.
[/quote]

With regards to mistakes, GOONS make them because of their sheer volume of members at a level where raiding targets are plentiful. Few alliances have a similar composition. In most cases at a low level, the standard reps for messed up raids are 3 million, which usually covers the damages or more, so making messed up raids sound like the end of the world is something that always puzzled me.

I mean, if they were 50k ns experienced nations messing raids up and doing lasting damage that couldn't be paid off effectively, I would be more understanding.

I'm glad the Ninjas aren't of that camp though.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1287626980' post='2489183']
[/quote]
Your cultural sphere does seem, to a degree, represent the tendency, to disregard truth and reality, when expedient. That attracts mostly two types of people.

E: ,,

Edited by Solaris

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1287619022' post='2489095']
Maybe you should do something about it. :smug:
[/quote]
Maybe I am maybe im not only time will tell :smug:

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1287622239' post='2489137']
I'd hardly say you've been objective at all, especially since you have to resort to name calling and cursing.
[/quote]
Show me where ive called anyone a name, and as for cursing so what, are you a saint?

I will leave with this good luck Ninjas well played, GOONS you showed something unexpected in this conclusion. Ejay you know how to reach me bro.

Well, I didn't get to dance with you guys, but you kept it clean and put up a good fight. It's a shame that so many of the coalition of the spineless are trying to turn this thread into yet another place to air out their grievances instead of following your example.