Timeline Hate or like

Timeline

Hello BoB

As some of you know, I am an ass, I troll the forums and pretty much just talk crap, well like it leave it.

GOONs thank you, it was a fun fast war and I hope you have fun, sorry I can not keep it going for longer.

[ooc]I was planning on quitting in 21 days, how ever something bad has happened to me in the last 24 hours and I will not be able to continue, I would like to say to everyone, IF i have upset you or anything in the past, please forgive me, I am sorry[ooc]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1287003602' post='2483832']
Hello BoB

As some of you know, I am an ass, I troll the forums and pretty much just talk crap, well like it leave it.

GOONs thank you, it was a fun fast war and I hope you have fun, sorry I can not keep it going for longer.

[ooc]I was planning on quitting in 21 days, how ever something bad has happened to me in the last 24 hours and I will not be able to continue, I would like to say to everyone, IF i have upset you or anything in the past, please forgive me, I am sorry[ooc]
[/quote]
What happened to you ooc that would cause you to decide to quit so suddenly? I like you and hope to see you stick around longer to help fight GOONS.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287029425' post='2484165']
What happened to you ooc that would cause you to decide to quit so suddenly? I like you and hope to see you stick around longer to help fight GOONS.
[/quote]

Common sense would dictate that he didn't feel comfortable explaining it, otherwise he wouldn't have been vague about it in the OP. Have some tact, for once.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1287021555' post='2484022']
Down with those nasty :(( GOONS :(( terroists!
[/quote]
Its actually "terriosts," take closer note of his sig. Worst part is, he did it twice, no excuse there :P

Good luck with RL either way.

Welp, good life in RL, although I can't say that I know who you are.

With that said, you'll be back. They always come back.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287049744' post='2484371']
Have some tact, for once.
[/quote]

Cute, the stone-thrower acts as if he doesn't live in a glass house.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1287051247' post='2484380']
Cute, the stone-thrower acts as if he doesn't live in a glass house.
[/quote]

Cute, someone can't differentiate between IC and OOC.

OOC get well soon

IC yes the war has been swell, thanks for playing, couldja buy 5 or 10 soldiers so I can gargle some more tech?

Terriosts, of course, are the product of the union of terriers and Ostrogoths. Think Ligers, with SDIs and MPs.

Also seconding kudos on your sig.

Edited by Lex Quintus

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1287049744' post='2484371']
Common sense would dictate that he didn't feel comfortable explaining it, otherwise he wouldn't have been vague about it in the OP. Have some tact, for once.
[/quote]
If he didn't want to have to explain anything, why did he even mention that bad things have happened to him? Why would he even make the thread? My guess is that he wants to save his nation from destruction and feels that a vague reference that causes people (specifically, his attackers) to a) feel sympathy and b) leave his nation alone might be a good way to go about it, but then again, I am rather heartless and cynical.

The point is, there is no rule saying that you have to explain why you are leaving, but he chose to do so - in a vague way that invites questions - so people are entitled to ask them in my opinion.

Edited by Aimee Mann

As much as I dislike you for the reason you were on our Black List back in LEN, you made things interesting for us all back then. We may have ranted and raged, but you made it worth checking in each day to see what was going on, and for that (can't believe I'm saying this) I thank you.

Best of luck at whatever RL throws your way.

[i]Scorcher - aka TSUlly[/i]