10.10.10 = 10 Cubed = 1000

Kellory

Traditionally we at the AOD Brigade do not post official announcements, preferring to remain quietly in the shadows. Our friends and allies know who we are, and that is enough for us.

However, hitting 1000 Days of existence on 10.10.10 seemed like too auspicious an event and omen to simply let pass without saying anything.

Few small alliances hit 1 or even 2 years of existence, much less 1000 days.

So to keep this short and sweet, we're 1000 days old today. Obligatory screen shot follows. Feel free to go back to your normal war speculations. :)

[CENTER][img]http://209.85.48.10/12802/45/upload/p3429850.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1286741142' post='2480582']
Did you know this or were you just looking at your stats and then your mind exploded due to the coincidence?

Congrats anyways.
[/quote]
i think it was all planned out from the beginning :shifty:

anyways,
Congrats!!

I must admit that it is an interesting day to celebrate our 1000 day as an alliance and on this day no less. Many thanks to all of those that have congratulated us. Now if only Mirreille would show up with cookies this day would be complete. B-)

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1286767390' post='2481050']
I've never talked to anyone from AOD Brigade, but this is simply the coolest thing I've ever seen on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

You should. You'd like them. :) Matter of fact anyone who knows AODB and doesn't like them has something wrong between the ears. :P