Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

We were declared on only what half an hour ago? Most of our alliance is asleep or just not online. Our active members who are online did some declaring and before other GOONS can get online our friends asked for some fun too. We have friends, we're proud to have the friends we have and we won't deny our friends this kind of pleasure. Yet, we're "cowards" for allowing our friends to have some fun too.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1285737536' post='2467805']
It you don't want to be called cowards, stop acting like cowards.
[/quote]
I fail to see how receiving help from our friends due to our limited number of high level NS nations is cowardly.

When any other alliance works with their allies to deal with a threat, they're applauded for having developed such good friendships.

When we work with our allies to deal with threats, we are cowards.

Ok I think I'm starting to get this logic you guys like to use.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285737301' post='2467791']
Well you see, our upper-mid tear is running out of attack slots. We've got 20-odd nuclear nations to deal with at the moment, you see.

And momma always told me, never let a good warslot go unused.
[/quote]
Will they all be issuing their own Declarations of war?

Also, for an alliance of 280 members, surely you have the nations available to take out an alliance of 11 members on your own.

[quote name='Hidraca' timestamp='1285737655' post='2467812']
The true cowardly act would be hiding in peace mode. So as we won't be doing that I wouldn't call us cowards.
[/quote]

Cowardice is not defined solely through a single act. There are plenty of ways to be a coward and GOONS is proficient in many.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1285737688' post='2467813']
I fail to see how receiving help from our friends due to our limited number of high level NS nations is cowardly.
[/quote]

You make belligerent and provocative comments and actions to others while hiding behind your allies. That is cowardly.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1285736279' post='2467729']
So one on one?

Oh wai...
[/quote]

Bullies never fight that way...they goad you into fighting, then call in their buddies the moment you throw the first punch.

I wish you godspeed, Ninjas. Not the way I would have done it, but no one should doubt the bravery.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1285737694' post='2467816']
Will they all be issuing their own Declarations of war?

Also, for an alliance of 280 members, surely you have the nations available to take out an alliance of 11 members on your own.
[/quote]
Maybe MK, PC and a lot of these 'allies' don't care for their individuality as alliances and would rather give it up and just be grouped in with GOONS along with other tech raiding alliances when discussing who's fighting major wars and sides.

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too
I'm on the highway to Zero Infrastructure
No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Admin, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey GOONS, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land
(Don't stop me)
And I'm going down, all the way down

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285737942' post='2467828']
Bullies never fight that way...they goad you into fighting, then call in their buddies the moment you throw the first punch.

I wish you godspeed, Ninjas. Not the way I would have done it, but no one should doubt the bravery.
[/quote]
How are GOONS the bullies, when we're the ones getting declared on?

The true cowardly act would be hiding in peace mode. So as we won't be doing that I wouldn't call us cowards.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that GOONS is the alliance that frequently calls its own victims weak or cowardly just for trying to seek peace from a large alliance, after being attacked for no reason mind you, I would think that GOONS could handle twelve nations on its own, nations who attacked after GOONS committed a series of grievances against the world, without having to run to its allies.[/color]

[/quote]

So the only way to be cowardly is to enter peace mode? So NPO getting a bazillion alliances to hit GPA, more than were needed, or any other curbstomp, those instances are not cowardly at all, eh?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1285738023' post='2467836']
[color="#0000FF"]Considering that GOONS is the alliance that frequently calls its own victims weak or cowardly just for trying to seek peace from a large alliance, after being attacked for no reason mind you, I would think that GOONS could handle twelve nations on its own, nations who attacked after GOONS committed a series of grievances against the world, without having to run to its allies.[/color]
[/quote]
When do we call our "victims" weak or cowards?

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285737690' post='2467814']
When any other alliance works with their allies to deal with a threat, they're applauded for having developed such good friendships.

When we work with our allies to deal with threats, we are cowards.

Ok I think I'm starting to get this logic you guys like to use.
[/quote]

I don't think you understand. An 11 nation alliance is asking you guys to at least attempt to pummel them by yourselves. You'd think you could even do that favor for them, but no. You guys are cowards because you shy away at a challenge to prove yourselves otherwise.

You want us to stop? Call off your allies. Finish it yourself. Come on, it's 280 nations vs. 11. Getting your allies help just seems like your scared.