I noticed new trend lately

D34th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I read from this is that only Rebel Virginia is allowed to look stupid. Really?
Maybe it's because he has no way to NOT look stupid. Well, there are other people too. We should allow them look stupid too.
If they coloured their lame posts then we would automatically know not to read the low-quality posts...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1283767580' post='2443596']
Dear CN member,

If you aren't Rebel Virginia, stop with the colored posts, you just look stupid. While you don't, enjoy my ignore list.

With Love,

D34th.
[/quote]

To be fair you look stupid if you are Rebel Virginia.

I agree it looks stupid unless its RV, as it looks like a lame attempt to copy his posting style. I think he might of started with the colors to annoy people, but I think most have gotten used to him doing it. When others do it you can usually tell right away they're trying to imitate him.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1283767580' post='2443596']
Dear CN member,

If you aren't Rebel Virginia, stop with the colored posts, you just look stupid. While you don't, enjoy my ignore list.

With Love,

D34th.
[/quote]
[color="#FF8C00"]I like my Orange, stop oppressing me! :wacko:

I also hugely disagree with what you're saying. Who are to tell me what I can and can't do? You're not the post police.

I find it largely hilarious that you even made a thread about this. If the Moderators had a problem, they'd make a ruling about it. RV has earned no such right to write in blue text, nor has anyone else, but we do it because we do. If you have a problem with that, feel free to put them on ignore, but don't go looking for attention by making an extremely pointless thread.

I now hope that 90% of the populous on this forum decide to write in coloured text just to show you how much they care. :wub:

I really need to stop adding more to this post, but how is it a pathetic imitation? I felt like colouring my posts and nothing inspired me to do it. Sure, RV has been doing it for a while, but that's not what got me to do it, I simply felt like it.[/color]

Edited by Davian Thule

People have the freedom to post in whatever style they like, no matter how annoying it might be to others. As a result, I believe the best thing I can suggest is pretty much to live with it because the choice of your font colour was put in for a reason, not utilising such a feature would just have been a waste of coding.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1283773077' post='2443644']
People have the freedom to post in whatever style they like, no matter how annoying it might be to others. As a result, I believe the best thing I can suggest is pretty much to live with it because the choice of your font colour was put in for a reason, not utilising such a feature would just have been a waste of coding.
[/quote]

I agree, I as well have the freedom to say they are acting stupid, no matter how insulting it might be to them.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1283776638' post='2443686']
I believe a suggestion should be made that no one be allowed to have colored text so that no one will look stupid. Admin, save us from our own stupidity.
[/quote]

What do we do about shahenshahahha, Alterego, lordliam, LRA_King, HeroofTimes and co though?

Edited by potato

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1283778676' post='2443717']
While we're talking about our admin-given right to appear stupid, I might as well mention how maddening it is that people still can't spell the word "rogue" in this day and age.
[/quote]

Yeah exactly ... If I have to go on another wild goose chase for 'red' while some random nations are attacking my alliance <_<

Dear D34th,

You're only a mindless pawn of anything Polaris does and are a terrible poster yourself who stood as long for his beliefs in battle as AlmightyGrub did.

With love,

Misr/AUT/MVP

P.S. Rebounder - I think Arciel of IAA.

Edited by The MVP