Viridian Entente Declaration of War

Goldie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281319552' post='2405952']
When the nukes hit your SDIs like a big pizza pie...
[/quote]
[img]http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Nature/Underwater/Horrors/FimbriatedMorayEel0306.jpg[/img]

That's a moray.

once again, good luck VE. I hope Salt enjoys the nukes thrown his way. me <3 some GodofSalt

[quote name='Darkknightabyss' timestamp='1281322330' post='2406141']
Yeah, like kinda reminds me of VEidicde when VE got rolled..... Think about that one bub.
[/quote]
Ha! You sure showed me. Recounting an event nearly four years ago that I

1. had nothing to do with

2. was actually very opposed to

I quiver in shock at your wit. And actually, by your logic, that would make NSO the VE 1.0 and VE+GOD+cronies WUT. That leads to the conclusion that by supporting this hit, you actually retroactively condone that one.

My point remains. Rok is bringing like 3x the NSO. It's almost like they're afraid of NSO, which is amusing since they intentionally escalated the situation to force a war. Makes me wonder who was pulling the strings.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1281322911' post='2406178']

My point remains. Rok is bringing like 3x the NSO. It's almost like they're afraid of NSO, which is amusing since they intentionally escalated the situation to force a war. Makes me wonder who was pulling the strings.
[/quote]

Actually the situation was very simple. We happened to have lots of people on IRC at the time NSO was hitting peace, alone they did not have enough to cover them, and an ally and a friend requested our help with a situation that we view as a legitimate endeavor, so here we are. Nothing more, no hate, no drama on our end, etc.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1281311722' post='2405248']
Aww, is little ZombVE too afraid to fight me when I would actually have backup? Sounds like typical ZombVEs for you.
[/quote]
Mr. Brookbank, I would be more than happy to oblige you in 1v1 combat, without interference from STA nor VE. What say you, good sir?

Ha! You sure showed me. Recounting an event nearly four years ago that I

1. had nothing to do with

2. was actually very opposed to

I quiver in shock at your wit. And actually, by your logic, that would make NSO the VE 1.0 and VE+GOD+cronies WUT. That leads to the conclusion that by supporting this hit, you actually retroactively condone that one.

[/quote]

Yup you're completely right. Good job.

Yup and what impero said.

[quote name='Impero']Actually the situation was very simple. We happened to have lots of people on IRC at the time NSO was hitting peace, alone they did not have enough to cover them, and an ally and a friend requested our help with a situation that we view as a legitimate endeavor, so here we are. Nothing more, no hate, no drama on our end, etc[/quote]

Edit: and what Impero said.

Edited by Darkknightabyss

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281323291' post='2406205']
Actually the situation was very simple. We happened to have lots of people on IRC at the time NSO was hitting peace, alone they did not, and an ally and a friend requested our help with a situation that we view as a legitimate endeavor, so here we are. Nothing more, no hate, no drama on our end, etc.
[/quote]

This man speaks truth. Now, while on a individual basis some of us may hold grudges, the alliance as a whole entering this conflict is very simple. An ally requested our assistance. We honor our commitment and thus, assist.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1281320557' post='2406027']
Wow, is Rok really that incompetent that they need VE's help?
[/quote]

Need? Naa. But friends do things together, regardless of need.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1281309122' post='2405002']
Can't say I'm surprised to see VE's strings being pulled by their puppet masters.
[/quote]

Puppet master? Coming from former GGA government? Hmm.....
Say whatever your opinion about the declaration. But think about your one line insults before you post.

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' timestamp='1281322274' post='2406140']
Can we pretend that Tupolevs in the night sky are like shooting stars?
[/quote]

You made me both very happy and very sad at the same time. I'm now confused :(

[/quote]

I don't see how Viridicide and this war are comparable in anyway... NSO was never allied to VE, GOD, or RoK. And to top it off NSO weren't attacked for being a 'threat to stability.' They were attacked for willingly and knowingly crossing a line RoK drew in the sand which was considered and act of war.

Rok is bringing like 3x the NSO. It's almost like they're afraid of NSO....[/quote]

Or just want to make sure everybody gets a full dance card.

Downright hospitable of them, if you ask me.

[quote]Makes me wonder who was pulling the strings.[/quote]

It was I, but please don't tell anyone.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1281321680' post='2406092']That's a moray.[/quote]

Oh man....

Edited by Ashoka the Great