Viridian Entente Declaration of War

Goldie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1281308888' post='2404962']
[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100126180044/cybernations/images/6/6d/VEflag.png[/img][/center]

Yesterday our brothers for years, Ragnarok, informed us of [size="4"][b]a major situation[/b][/size] [size="5"]LMAO[/size]

[i]Impero,[/i] Lord of the Entente
[i]Solaris,[/i] Duke of the Entente
[i]Goldielax25,[/i] Secretary of Defense
[i]TypoNinja,[/i] Secretary of State
[i]God of Salt,[/i] Secretary of the Interior
[i]Bob Janova,[/i] Secretary of Economics
[/quote]
I am pretty sure Bob disagrees with this even though his name is on this. He is the only reasonable mind on this planet.

What say you BobJ?

VE, you are better than this. Maybe I am wrong? What you should be telling your ally RoK is that going to war over a 4,500 ns nation is pathetic and they should teach their protectorate how to deal with rogues. But then again if your thirst for blood is high enough I can see why you would FOLLOW.

The real CB here people is that an alliance cannot handle a 4,500 ns nation. TENE, disband NOW!

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281313326' post='2405437']

VE, you are better than this. Maybe I am wrong? What you should be telling your ally RoK is that going to war over a 4,500 ns nation is pathetic and they should teach their protectorate how to deal with rogues. But then again if your thirst for blood is high enough I can see why you would FOLLOW.

[/quote]

We take our treaties very seriously. When help is requested, help is given, simple as that. Nothing personal against NSO, I'm sure Lint knows that seeing as he is a former Viridian himself.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281313326' post='2405437']
I am pretty sure Bob disagrees with this even though his name is on this. He is the only reasonable mind on this planet.

What say you BobJ?

The real CB here people is that an alliance cannot handle a 4,500 ns nation. TENE, disband NOW!
[/quote]

If a 4500 NS nation isn't a big deal then why did you protect and aid him when he was on a rogue list? Puh-lease.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281313455' post='2405450']
We take our treaties very seriously. When help is requested, help is given. Nothing personal against NSO, I'm sure Lint knows that.
[/quote]
Did you even talk to Lintwad? He is on IRC, you should go talk to him and possibly mediate. If not then I'll know your true intentions.

[quote]I am pretty sure Bob disagrees with this even though his name is on this. He is the only reasonable mind on this planet.

What say you BobJ?[/quote]
I say ... thanks for the shoutout :smug:

I wouldn't personally have rolled VE just now. (Since I'm in economics my personal opinion of when to roll militarily isn't really that important.) But I fully support RoK in the dispute that they have with you, they have a perfectly good CB which you handed to them for some reason best known to yourselves, and they are fully within their rights to attack using it. RoK are a long time ally and it should come as no surprise that we are supporting them with tanks as well as words.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1281311722' post='2405248']
Aww, is little ZombVE too afraid to fight me when I would actually have backup? Sounds like typical ZombVEs for you.
[/quote]

What are you getting on about? Go back to your delusions and keep your paranoia to yourself.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281316114' post='2405704']How is this immoral in anyway shape or form?[/quote]
It fails the standards of a world Bob always likes to preach about. I do so eagerly wait his next rant about the NPO sometimes in the future, but that is beside the point currently.

Political affiliations aside, I know that you know (if you are a rational individual) that RoK did this as they are itching for war and getting desperate to get any CB. This stuff happens and they rarely blow out into a full scale war. They only do when one side is really pushing for a good old curb-stomp. That is life for you, I acknowledge. But I also like to poke fun at those that fail their own "high values" which they use to attack others, forgetting much they said when the shoe is on another foot.

But we are getting off topic now. VE, may your air attacks fail, your soldiers shoot themselves in battle and your nukes malfunction.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1281317384' post='2405778']
But we are getting off topic now. VE, may your air attacks fail, your soldiers shoot themselves in battle and your nukes malfunction.
[/quote]

If it makes you feel any better, my SDI crews were blind as a bat all through BiPolar.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281317752' post='2405801']
If it makes you feel any better, my SDI crews were blind as a bat all through BiPolar.
[/quote]
Meh, mine didn't do any better in the "karma" conflict.

Those SDIs are totally overrated :shakefist:

Bran, the difference here is that RoK actually have a decent CB for attacking. Moralism isn't pacifism, sometimes war is not immoral. You won't find me complaining about NPO's actions at the start of the FAN war, for example, or even GW2. RoK have a reason to attack, and there's nothing wrong with backing up an ally, even if I wouldn't personally have taken VE to war right now. My 'rants' against the NPO are related to attacking with poor or fabricated CBs, or – mostly this one actually – providing blanket support for allies who did that.

Were RoK looking for a war? Quite possibly yes; they certainly could have chosen not to have a war here if they really didn't want one. But that doesn't change the fact that NSO gave an absolutely solid reason to start one which RoK was entirely justified in using. Taking in and then aiding a rogue, just after you've been told it's an act of war (and it is an act of war for almost every alliance at any time in CN history), is about as dumb as Golden Sabres having a public notice to vote for FAN.

VE :D

I really need to visit you guys again. Loved hanging with you ya :wub:

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1281317940' post='2405819']
Meh, mine didn't do any better in the "karma" conflict.

Those SDIs are totally overrated :shakefist:
[/quote]

Mine blocked 8 straight in karma and hasn't blocked one since. Need to have a talking to with tech support >_>

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1281318178' post='2405836']Bran, the difference here is that RoK actually have a decent CB for attacking.[/quote]
Yes, Bob, sure. NPO attacked with poor CBs and RoK here didn't. Their CB is decent. lol

RoK wants a curb-stomp. They used something that is thiner then air, jumping on NSO without giving proper diplomacy chance to succeed. Your support of this CB just goes to prove how relativistic your so called high standards of conduct are. Ill be here to remind you of that fact, dont worry. Its not the first time. :P