All Good Things...

Sad to see GUN disband. Was quite fun fighting next to you guys last war. Good luck where ever your members go!

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1281072078' post='2402454']
Interesting... While I'm sad to see the alliance go, at this rate, I suppose we'll outlive the G15 in about [color=red]5[/color] years.
[/quote]
You can cross MOON out on that list too. They merged to form tR.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1281067445' post='2402389']
Quality leadership over in VE these days eh? Great PR too I imagine. Sad day when a Secretaries of State are so utterly rude as to trash talk alliances for no reason.

[/quote]

Actually yea buddy its pretty great on both accounts, ask around. However, just because you can spout catch phrases that doesn't mean you know the back story behind their comments, or anything about us at all. Cry a river over it though if you must, doesn't matter to me that much.

Anyway, personally I can force through enough conceptual severance to distinguish individuals from the rest of their AA in its final hour. To GUN, at one point in time you were Green and we were friendly, and I can sincerely say I wish you all good luck in finding new homes as well as offer my condolences on your long road coming to an end. As to our differences in more modern times, nothing need be said.

Even Zenergy, because I'm a nice guy.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281066625' post='2402373']
Oh no, we understand respect just fine.

You just aren't worthy of any.
[/quote]
And apparently neither are you.

Good luck GUN, disbands are sad to see no matter where your lines are drawn.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281077765' post='2402516']
Actually yea buddy its pretty great on both accounts, ask around. However, just because you can spout catch phrases that doesn't mean you know the back story behind their comments, or anything about us at all. Cry a river over it though if you must, doesn't matter to me that much.

Anyway, personally I can force through enough conceptual severance to distinguish individuals from the rest of their AA in its final hour. To GUN, at one point in time you were Green and we were friendly, and I can sincerely say I wish you all good luck in finding new homes as well as offer my condolences on your long road coming to an end. As to our differences in more modern times, nothing need be said.

Even Zenergy, because I'm a nice guy.
[/quote]

Edit for clarification: Remember; this is an IC forum! I know right?

I find all the butt-hurt VE brought into this thread very amusing. For all your excuses and "we don't know the facts" you're still the ones who brought "personal matters" into a disbandment thread. How respectful of you. Classy indeed. If it's truly personal take it to PM, but of course you won't be getting attention that way will you? Nothing against VE as a whole; I just find these comments and actions disrespectful and just plain bad form. And I don't care what the "facts" are, such things aren't even in context of this conversation.

Always sad to see an alliance disband, hope you all find new AA's and communities to call home.

Edited by LucasSnow

I'm very sad to see you guys go. Out of NATO's allies, you were some of my favorite. :awesome:

Catch you on the flip side, friends. And for those of you headed to TFD, welcome to our humble abode. :)

Goodbye to GUN, but not goodbye to all the friends and allies that the members of GUN were and are.

Old issues with other alliances aside, I would hope that all would realize that any alliance on any side that survives for 3 years or more deserves a respectful sendoff. I would tip my hat to any alliance that has to fold up shop. even one that disliked NATO.

Zenergy, CC, and many others including fallin long ago have done their best to make the past few year a fun and safe community for their members. People who consider themselves on the otherside of GUN missed out on a really decent group of people.

o/ GUN, may your spirit live on in your members as they disperse across BoB.

I'd like to thank my GUN comrades, whom have made me proud to wear my AA. There are so many over the years that are worthy of calling out, it's not possible to remember them all appropriately with my tired brain cells.

A special thanks to those who have kept GUN going in these last few months.

And thanks to our allies in NATO and PnL, next to whom I was also proud to fight.

o7 GUN