An Announcement from Athens

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad to see Londo step down. Despite what people think of him, I thought he was a really great leader, and it was an honor to serve under him.

Good luck Jgoods, may Athens continue to prosper under your command.

o/ Londo
o/ Jgoods
o/ Athens

[quote name='Lennox' date='21 July 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1279741449' post='2383047']
You don't have very big shoes to fill, so I'm sure you will do fine. Congrats.
[/quote]

Class. Get some.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='21 July 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1279752189' post='2383427']
I always considered Londo the face of Athens, now what will I think of when I think of Athens?
[/quote]

A caring and peaceful alliance. :blush:
:awesome:

One great leader resigns and another good one replaces him. Best of luck to both of them, specially to Jgoods for he has to call the shots now.

Will it mean any sort of a change in Athens besides the leader's name?

[quote name='alyster' date='21 July 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1279755203' post='2383506']
One great leader resigns and another good one replaces him. Best of luck to both of them, specially to Jgoods for he has to call the shots now.

Will it mean any sort of a change in Athens besides the leader's name?
[/quote]

Internally, yes. Externally, no, as most of our treaties where signed while I was Minister of Foreign Affairs. Our decisions will be more thought out and not made impulsively. So over all, not that much change in alliance direction. Although, there may be a sudden change somewhere in the alliance soon. ;)

Edited by Jgoods45