After Three Years You'd Think We'd Have Found the Right Castle

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='12 July 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1278972629' post='2368538']
we do not seek to infringe upon the sovereignty of our friends or allies.
[/quote]

The rest of us are boned though, right?

Anyway congrats on 4 years, LUE.

Edited by Corinan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='13 July 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1279040639' post='2369387']
The rest of us are boned though, right?

Anyway congrats on 3 years, LUE.
[/quote]
Don't you mean 4 years?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='13 July 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1279001399' post='2369075']
Tygaland, Grahamkeatley, Xiphosis and Altheus makes four. There's also Delta who comes close but I think that's it.
[/quote]
Didn't Altheus recently step down?

I'm still waiting for MK to die in a haze of nuclear fire so I can start trying out other alliances.

Great plan that was... Figured it would only take a few months, ended up with 2 and a half years. I STILL FEEL NEW TO THE GAME.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='13 July 2010 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1279001399' post='2369075']
Tygaland, Grahamkeatley, Xiphosis and Altheus makes four. There's also Delta who comes close but I think that's it.
[/quote]
Tygaland had a break. I don't know the first thing about Altheus though.

[quote name='lebubu' date='14 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1279056818' post='2369680']
We're supposed to be arch-enemies, remember?
[/quote]

Too much details. <_<

edit: don't you remember our MDP we had in 2009? ^_^

Edited by alyster

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='12 July 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1278987277' post='2368850']
I hate this alliance, I wish we never merged with this [i]scum[/i] of a community. I especially hate Drai.
[/quote]
Go back to Atlantis, scum!

[quote name='Drai' date='13 July 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1279064584' post='2369807']
Go back to Atlantis, scum!
[/quote]

:(( Drai :((

I'm disappointed at the lack of "NUKE YOU 25 TIMES THAN QUIT" jokes. :P Ah well, that's Robertian humour for ya. Here one day, gone the next. :laugh:

When will you figure out that the princess is and has always been in Organized Chaosia? She got sick of the smell of fungi and came over to enjoy the rolling fields of the O.C. The hopping around I've done in the last 3 years (ICON, NATO, Zenith, TFD) was part of a clever plan to evade your notice.

Happy birthday, MK. Two years ago, I'd have happily taken a bullet for you, now I want to be on the other end of the gun. But that's politics.