A LIST OF DEMANDS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke426' date='03 July 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1278182814' post='2358820']
Definitely in to yawn mode now. <_<
[/quote]

But.... YAWNING IS BANNED BY THE DARK LORDS.

[size="1"]Thank goodness I got that out of my system now...
[/size]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='03 July 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1278185793' post='2358866']
SERIOUS REPARATIONS DEMANDS ARE NOW BANNED.
[/quote]

Thank God! Now I can finally...

...wait for it...

...war 'n peace. :awesome:

Dearest TOLWYN,

Your OWF Announcements have become way to repetitive, your war reps are too high, your speaking more nonsense yet again and now you are now boring the Citizens of Planet Bob. We would Kindly ask to come up with some new material to work with to make our days more enjoyable. Thank You.

DarthCyfe6

PS: I ban the DARKLORDS by using this ban stick.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/cd_rom/BanStick.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

YOU HAVE INSULTED OUR STANDING BY CONSIDERING THIS A JOKE, OR A COMEDY ACT. I AM THE ONE WHO IS THE AGGRIEVED PARTY. [u]YOU[/u] ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE CAUSED THE DAMAGE. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO DREW FIRST BLOOD. I HAVE A RIGHT TO THESE REPARATIONS, YET YOU ALL CONSIDER IT A JOKE, I AM DEEPLY INSULTED,

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1278186927' post='2358890']
I AM DEEPLY INSULTED,
[/quote]

You've all upset him! I suspect that upsetting Tolwyn is banned.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1278186927' post='2358890']
YOU HAVE INSULTED OUR STANDING BY CONSIDERING THIS A JOKE, OR A COMEDY ACT. I AM THE ONE WHO IS THE AGGRIEVED PARTY. [u]YOU[/u] ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE CAUSED THE DAMAGE. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO DREW FIRST BLOOD. I HAVE A RIGHT TO THESE REPARATIONS, YET YOU ALL CONSIDER IT A JOKE, I AM DEEPLY INSULTED,
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know, you sound awfully familiar to another famed rogue. Tell me, was he your inspiration? Because I can tell you that he was hero to me too.[/color]

[quote name='lebubu' date='03 July 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1278188287' post='2358913']
the people who don't seem to 'get' what tolwyn is doing here are funnier than the terms in the op
[/quote]

You just hit the nail on the head. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Carry on.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1278181858' post='2358795']
5. ALL ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS ARE TO TRANSFER TO THE BLACK TEAM AND CHANGE THEIR ALLINACE TO THE DARK LORDS
6. THESE ENEMIES WILL NOW BE OUR ALLIES, AND OF COURSE, WILL ASSIST IN THE REUNIFICATION OF THE BLACK EMPIRE.

NOT COMPLYING BY THESE MOST GRACIOUS OF TERMS IS BANNED.

THESE DEMANDS ARE MADE BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. -TOLWYN
[/quote]

You might as well announce now, your Lordship, that once all enemies of the Dark Lords transfer to the black team and change their AA to The Dark Lords, all the other demands will be considered null and void. Some of us are on to your plan already :P (and Lander Clan isn't even Black Team - imagine that :huh: )

If this isn't your next planned announcement, you can always start paying off your own debt right now...because it's just a wee bit more than others and once the defeated nations start transferring to your alliance, your alliance is responsible for the debt if it isn't forgiven.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='lebubu' date='03 July 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1278188287' post='2358913']
the people who don't seem to 'get' what tolwyn is doing here are funnier than the terms in the op
[/quote]

Meh, I get it it's just he's becoming a parody of himself at this point.

[quote name='Manwe' date='03 July 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1278191800' post='2358967']
The Staff would like to present a list of demands as well.

1. Stop posting in all caps. This includes future threads you make.
[/quote]

Almighty ADMIN's list of demands are short, succinct, and appropriate...

[quote name='lebubu' date='04 July 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1278188287' post='2358913']
[/quote]

That's not really saying much. diarrhea in a bucket is funnier than the terms in the op.