A LIST OF DEMANDS

You had a great 48 hours or thereabouts TOLWYN, but I think that it's over...the brightest stars are the first to burn out and all that. Take your leave while still in your prime; don't be that corpulent, septuagenarian lounge singer working off-Strip for $200 a night and buffet tickets, belting out your old hits to an ever-shrinking crowd.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' date='03 July 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1278192311' post='2358978']
Meh, I get it it's just he's becoming a parody of himself at this point.
[/quote]

He's below a mime at this point on the performance hierarchy.

OOC: Anyone get the reference? :awesome:

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1278181858' post='2358795']
4. A PUBLIC APOLOGY AND SURRENDER TO THE DARK LORDS IN WHICH THE GUILTY PARTIES ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG

THESE DEMANDS ARE MADE BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. -TOLWYN
[/quote]
I Don't know about the rest, but SPARTA can surely perform the 4th point. Anything to stop you from slaying us. D:

[quote name='hizzy' date='03 July 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1278192703' post='2358985']
That's not really saying much. diarrhea in a bucket is funnier than the terms in the op.
[/quote]

Pretty much. Wasn't a fan of his "fake not knowing the norms and act like you think you're actually winning so act all arrogant" 'comedy stunt' in the first place, but now he's trying to get blood from a stone. It's old. Go away.

[quote name='William Bonney' date='03 July 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1278182290' post='2358803']
I can't quite put my finger on why, but for some reason this image comes to mind...

[img]http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dr-evil2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This is the one that I keep seeing...
[img]http://www.5thandgoal.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Dark-Helmet.jpg[/img]

This stopped being funny a while ago.

[quote name='Manwe' date='03 July 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1278191800' post='2358967']
The Staff would like to present a list of demands as well.

1. Stop posting in all caps. This includes future threads you make.
[/quote]

Demanding things from TOLYWYN is BANNED!

oh, and plz don't warn me :P

I PERSONALLY THINK THE GREAT TOLWYN COULD ASK FOR MORE. ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER. BUT WHAT IF WE DON'T MEET THE DEMANDS?

To all those saying "THIS DEMANDS ARE UNREASONABLE LOL", learn to take a joke. He's clearly not serious. Learn to Bob, n00bs.

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Not only does someone need a nap, I think they need their diaper checked, their bottle refilled (spiked with rum), and a good spanking.

I'd offer my ruler or a good textbook but I don't like to sully my materials.

[quote name='Penkala' date='03 July 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1278192287' post='2358977']
You're annoying and unfunny.
[/quote]

CLEARLY YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT. MY INTENTION IS NOT TO ANNOY, NOR TO BE FUNNY, BUT TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM. AND ALSO TO GET BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM ME.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE RIDICULOUS SARCASM IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE SERIOUS THEN PERHAPS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO AWAY. I AM TRYING TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM YET YOU ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE OUR PURPOSE.

Edited by TOLWYN

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='04 July 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1278199587' post='2359077']
CLEARLY YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT. MY INTENTION IS NOT TO ANNOY, NOR TO BE FUNNY, BUT TO UNITE THE BLACK TEAM. AND ALSO TO GET BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM ME.
[/quote]

What, are you a eunuch?