A LIST OF DEMANDS

THOUGH WE HAVE CAUSED TRILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO OUR ENEMIES AND MADE BILLIONS IN PROFITS, WE AT THE DARK LORDS FEEL THAT OUR ENEMIES OWE US FOR PREVENTING THE UNITY OF THE BLACK TEAM. ALL ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS, WHETHER THEY BE AT WAR WITH US OR CONNECTED TO ONE OF OUR ENEMIES IN A MILITARY MANNER, ARE HEREBY LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

1. $50 TRILLION TO BE PAID TO EACH MEMBER OF THE DARK LORDS OVER THE APPLICABLE AMOUNT OF TIME TO RECEIVE SUCH AID
2. 100,000 TECH TO BE PAID IN ADDITION TO THIS
3. 500 BILLION SOLDIERS TO EACH MEMBER OF THE DARK LORDS AS WELL
4. A PUBLIC APOLOGY AND SURRENDER TO THE DARK LORDS IN WHICH THE GUILTY PARTIES ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG
5. ALL ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS ARE TO TRANSFER TO THE BLACK TEAM AND CHANGE THEIR ALLINACE TO THE DARK LORDS
6. THESE ENEMIES WILL NOW BE OUR ALLIES, AND OF COURSE, WILL ASSIST IN THE REUNIFICATION OF THE BLACK EMPIRE.

NOT COMPLYING BY THESE MOST GRACIOUS OF TERMS IS BANNED.

THESE DEMANDS ARE MADE BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. -TOLWYN

Edited by TOLWYN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lolno.

100,000 tech? I don't think any one even has that much, even if you ut all your enemies together. Now to each member? lolno

50 trillion? Once again, too much.

50 billion soldiers would destroy your economy.

DARK LORDS, You are officialy the worst and most ignorant alliance in the history of CN.

Looking at those demands i think you're looking at very lengthy negotiations.

Also would you mind not posting in caps, i think it will go a long way in people taking you serious.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='03 July 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1278182294' post='2358804']
The fact you are being serious....
[/quote]
I know, all of you taking him seriously need to relax a bit more.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='03 July 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1278181858' post='2358795']
THOUGH WE HAVE CAUSED TRILLIONS OF DAMAGE TO OUR ENEMIES AND MADE BILLIONS IN PROFITS, WE AT THE DARK LORDS FEEL THAT OUR ENEMIES OWE US FOR PREVENTING THE UNITY OF THE BLACK TEAM. ALL ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS, WHETHER THEY BE AT WAR WITH US OR CONNECTED TO ONE OF OUR ENEMIES IN A MILITARY MANNER, ARE HEREBY LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

1. $50 TRILLION TO BE PAID TO EACH MEMBER OF THE DARK LORDS OVER THE APPLICABLE AMOUNT OF TIME TO RECEIVE SUCH AID
2. 100,000 TECH TO BE PAID IN ADDITION TO THIS
3. 500 BILLION SOLDIERS TO EACH MEMBER OF THE DARK LORDS AS WELL
4. A PUBLIC APOLOGY AND SURRENDER TO THE DARK LORDS IN WHICH THE GUILTY PARTIES ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG
5. ALL ENEMIES OF THE DARK LORDS ARE TO TRANSFER TO THE BLACK TEAM AND CHANGE THEIR ALLINACE TO THE DARK LORDS
6. THESE ENEMIES WILL NOW BE OUR ALLIES, AND OF COURSE, WILL ASSIST IN THE REUNIFICATION OF THE BLACK EMPIRE.

NOT COMPLYING BY THESE MOST GRACIOUS OF TERMS IS BANNED.

THESE DEMANDS ARE MADE BY ORDER OF THE DARK LORDS. -TOLWYN
[/quote]

Cap's lock may indeed be cruise control for cool, but as anybody who owns a vehicle will tell you, steering is still required.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='03 July 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1278182391' post='2358810']
I know, all of you taking him seriously need to relax a bit more.
[/quote]

A comedian that never updates his act soon becomes tiresome.

[i]OOC: You probably think Gallagher is fresh, "out there" comedy. <_< [/i]

Those demands seem quite understandable, might I suggest sending the "500 BILLION SOLDIERS TO EACH MEMBER OF THE DARK LORDS AS WELL" first. I don't think it would do any damage to fill his aid slots with batches of 2,000 until those reps are met.

You's a danger of puttings me to a-sleep, TOLWYN. I woulds've broughts a sleepings bag if I knowed you's was going to show up. -_- [/skwisgaar]

Now to be srs bzns for a second. All communications from DINOLAND to or from Uralica have been cut off, and all DINOLANDer web sites are blocked from Uralican access.

OOC: Reinvention is a must for comedians to stay funny. :P

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='03 July 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1278182751' post='2358819']
A comedian that never updates his act soon becomes tiresome.

[i]OOC: You probably think Gallagher is fresh, "out there" comedy. <_< [/i]
[/quote]
Yes, but taking him seriously because his jokes are stale doesn't make sense.

I've been on a little bit of a hiatus from the OWF and I decided to come back and check out whats happening today, and then I find this. Awesome. I've missed you Cyber Nations Forums and all of you posters.

Now, on topic: That list of demands seems very reasonable. You should probably ask for the souls of your enemies first-borns and a captured snipe. Those are also reasonable demands.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='03 July 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1278183382' post='2358827']
Yes, but taking him seriously because his jokes are stale doesn't make sense.
[/quote]

I'm not taking seriously at all, just trying to boo him off stage. <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='03 July 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1278183867' post='2358833']
I'm not taking seriously at all, just trying to boo him off stage. <_<
[/quote]
Then you shouldn't have taken up this argument as I was responding to someone who was taking him seriously.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='03 July 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1278184218' post='2358842']
Then you shouldn't have taken up this argument as I was responding to someone who was taking him seriously.
[/quote]

Hes a comedian, taking him seriously amounts to an insult, clue in :P

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='03 July 2010 - 03:10 PM' timestamp='1278184218' post='2358842']
[/quote]

Now who is being too serious?

You are tagging me for interrupting you as you generally chastised everyone who posted before you for taking the comedian too seriously. :smug: