Statement from The Legion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, calm down people, stuff like this always happens.

1. Treaties are signed, the people party like it's 1999.
2. Summer comes along and everybody gets hot with rage, war covers the Planet as like an ocean of WRRRYYY.
3. Someone Wins, someone Loses, and on occasion, it's a draw!
4. Reparations are paid, everyone is satisfied, but past grudges become apparent.
5. Treaties are signed, the people party like it's 2009.
6. Repeat 1-6.

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='30 June 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1277894925' post='2355057']
Oh, calm down people, stuff like this always happens.

1. Treaties are signed, the people party like it's 1999.
2. Summer comes along and everybody gets hot with rage, war covers the Planet as like an ocean of WRRRYYY.
3. Someone Wins, someone Loses, and on occasion, it's a draw!
4. Reparations are paid, everyone is satisfied, but past grudges become apparent.
5. Treaties are signed, the people party like it's 2009.
6. Repeat 1-6.
[/quote]
Ok, but where does the treaty cancellation come in? By that list we'll all be allied soon enough. :P

This is a parting of the ways that saddens me. Ultimately, I suppose it's good that UPN's foreign policy continues to clarify, but it's sad to see it happen at the expense of this relationship. Best of luck to Legion and UPN.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='30 June 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1277901445' post='2355091']
As in the red wine? god i love that wine B-). Best of luck to both the Legion and UPN.
[/quote]

It most certainly was named after the wine. I'm a big fan and Roman grape variety/Legion, made sense :)

Also, sad to see this go, best of luck to you Legion and just call if you ever want a chat.

[quote name='Altheus' date='30 June 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1277903982' post='2355111']
It most certainly was named after the wine. I'm a big fan and Roman grape variety/Legion, made sense :)

Also, sad to see this go, best of luck to you Legion and just call if you ever want a chat.
[/quote]
Indeed it is a great variety, i am more inclined towards Borolo and Valpolicella but Sangiovese is not bad at all.

[quote name='porksaber' date='30 June 2010 - 09:34 AM' timestamp='1277904829' post='2355117']
is this another setup for a treaty cancellation retraction? cuz if it is, you're not original. I've already done that this week.
[/quote]

As opposed to a joke announcement of a new treaty? Guess we'll find out, eh? <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='30 June 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1277908948' post='2355161']
As opposed to a joke announcement of a new treaty? Guess we'll find out, eh? <_<
[/quote]

I don't know what you're talking about. Explain?

Any other alliance would be bleeding members. Seeing most people in UPN are inactive or ghosts they probably haven’t got a clue how much of the plot has been lost. Its a considerable portion. Congrats to The Legion for cutting away this thing that bears the name of an alliance you were once friends with.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' date='30 June 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1277882088' post='2354995']
Wait, you're really saying that while rocking the ODN pip?
[/quote]

Ho ho ho, how amazingly witty.

Good luck UPN. With are with you as always.