DPRA Official Announcement

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='31 May 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1275367531' post='2318686']
Oh yeah? ATHENS for number won china buffet! You not undersell us on nuke OR egg roll.
[/quote]
Not have to undersell on egg roll. Stupid Athens no read. Not says Number won, says no one. No one goes. Had to close. Replaced with this...
[img]http://www.jcool.com/gallery/world/040618dick.jpg[/img]

Notice Londo out front! Best customer!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hosea David Eleazar' date='01 June 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1275368524' post='2318711']
Before Athens, the nations were being repressed! Long live our glorious leader!... Ow, I need to sit down. Brainwashing hurts.
[/quote]

Me brainwash you long time. :awesome:

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='31 May 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1275367831' post='2318691']
Don't make Sparta put trade sanction on the chickens you import.

[img]http://whyfiles.org/195bird_flu/images/chicken_farm.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Athens are totally superior Greece just look at what Sparta accomplished in the gulf of Mexico nice job guys nice job
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/taysterman/cleaning-oil-spill-1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='31 May 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1275363066' post='2318567']
I know how you feel Wickedj :(
[/quote]
This act of terrorism must not go unpunished. We must send Jack Diorno back to Athens

Grorious Reader Kim Ron Do treat arr citizens of the DPRA rike famiry! I gradry give my rife for Wise Enigmatic Reader! Athens is best Greece! Sparta have baaad right porrution. Rong Rive Athens! :nuke:

And now, satiricar video about Wise Wonderfur Reader to honor him!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs

Edited by Pecca the Ogre

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' date='01 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1275377269' post='2318885']
needs moar Cold War [img]http://209.85.12.234/11167/105/emo/colbert.gif[/img][/quote]
DPRA is well known for glossing over those sorts of facts.

[quote name='bakamitai' date='31 May 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1275363982' post='2318596']
NNK called, they want their press release back. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yes, the only thing more impressive than the originality was how funny it was.

This r glorious moment in histerry of Athens for Best Greece! We gladly give lives for Honorable, Venerable, Merciful, master Londo. Whole world will see progress of ours in wars to come and go!

In my humble shrine to Londo, where I live, we erect homage to Londo 5 times a day! And you wonder why great image of Honorable, Venerable, Merciful, master Londo is blurry: it r because my eyes are in tears from glory that great Londo exudes!

One day, I turn bucket into bomb and give my life to glorious DPRA for DPRA! All shall fear the bucket

LONG LIVE BUCKET BOMB! LONG LIVE LONDO! LONG LIVE DPRA!

Edited by Fyfe XIV

At least, our names are somewhere in the announcement. Also, I can't help but laugh at the idea behind the two children's picture.

Awesome work, gentlemen*.

*: Note that considering we account for 45% of your post war growth, we're essentially congratulating ourselves. :smug:

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='01 June 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1275399586' post='2319063']
At least, our names are somewhere in the announcement. Also, I can't help but laugh at the idea behind the two children's picture.

Awesome work, gentlemen*.

*: Note that considering we account for 45% of your post war growth, we're essentially congratulating ourselves. :smug:
[/quote]
Roll TOP.

[quote name='Dale Gribble' date='01 June 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1275371824' post='2318826']
RO Rail Groious Weeder!! You mightiest of all leader!! May you reign for won tausand ears..

ps: I posted so could you release my family from prison and give us food now?[/quote]

Your famiry are die honorable death in battle for the great people's fatherland in the rast war...

Haha I kidding, we execute them rong ago... now back to work! :ph34r:

I attempt send food shipment to your province but your port all occupy. :unsure:

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='01 June 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1275382200' post='2318911']
Yes, the only thing more impressive than the originality was how funny it was.[/quote]

Hahaha... you raugh! I knew you rike us deep down.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' date='01 June 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1275382549' post='2318918']
And you wonder why great image of Honorable, Venerable, Merciful, master Londo is blurry: it r because my eyes are in tears from glory that great Londo exudes![/quote]

PRICERESS! So good see citizen rove me. :') This prove Athens is best Greece, and ARR province and region should join self to Athens to prevent annihiration by the sudden attacking. TO-day four mirrion.... TO-morrow the worrd! :ph34r:

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='01 June 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1275422529' post='2319491']
PRICERESS! So good see citizen rove me. :') This prove Athens is best Greece, and ARR province and region should join self to Athens to prevent annihiration by the sudden attacking. TO-day four mirrion.... TO-morrow the worrd! :ph34r:
[/quote]

Thought of grorious Athens, best Greece, controrring the worrd sends shivers down... spine! Best be watching out worrd, we r couming for you!

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='01 June 2010 - 08:40 AM' timestamp='1275399586' post='2319063']
[/quote]
I would like to congratulate ourselves for helping out the less fortunate.

Lurktopia is pleased to be aiding best Greece in the manufacturing of a Light Water reactor and has pledged two of our finest technicians (that are totally not saboteurs or deep cover agents) to assist the DPRA in this endeavour.

I feer comperred to post second time out sheer respect and deep dignity for our great reader! His rord and majesty Ron Do is smartest, most beautifur, most physicarry fit of arr citizens of DPRA. My famiry so proud to give rife for country (and my tech and infra happiry die for DPRA too!). I cannot wait untir we are 10 mirrion strong!