A Joint Announcement From NPO and TPF

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]ARTICLE IV - Aggression
Whenever any nation, alliance, or union of alliances poses a clear and present danger to the signatories of this pact and is designated a threat by leadership of the signatories, all members of the signatory alliances—unless bound by treaty to non-aggression or neutrality—shall jointly respond. [b]Such response shall only be sufficient to contain and eliminate the perceived threat and deter future threats.[/b] [/i]

Interesting way to put that...

Congrats on your treaty.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='20 May 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1274358289' post='2304967']
Pretty much expected, but I'm surprised you've gone with an MADP in the modern world. No-one can claim TPF have been anything other than solid friends to NPO so I think everyone was expecting a treaty similar to this.
[/quote]
Doesn't VE still hold a MADP with GOD?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='20 May 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1274359153' post='2304985']
Technically yes, but we haven't signed any for a long time, and nor has anyone else.
[/quote]

Perhaps all their long-term relationships which would be close enough to merit an MDAP already held that status, whereas ours did not.

[quote name='Desperado' date='20 May 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1274330837' post='2304426']
[img]http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo239/beilsnich/kitchenovenfire-hawk.jpg[/img]

This is what happens when you let mhawk try and bake cookies.
[/quote]

[img]http://bagelartshopping.com/shop/images/muffins.jpg[/img]

That is what happens when you let mhawk bake cookies.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='20 May 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1274378963' post='2305423']
:smug:
Now if we roll Pacifica again, TPF, and NSO burn too. It's like Christmas, only better.
[/quote]

Hey remember when you joined NSO and we got you off all those ZI lists and then you promptly bailed on us? Good times.

[quote name='Corinan' date='20 May 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1274379184' post='2305434']
Hey remember when you joined NSO and we got you off all those ZI lists and then you promptly bailed on us? Good times.
[/quote]
Nah, Although I do remember Ivan telling me that I had to do it on my own and spending a month getting off them. Good times.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='20 May 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1274379717' post='2305447']
Nah, Although I do remember Ivan telling me that I had to do it on my own and spending a month getting off them. Good times.
[/quote]

We took you in when no one else would and to turn around and openly call for us to "burn" just strikes me as a tad ungrateful is all.