A Joint Announcement From NPO and TPF

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='20 May 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1274379595' post='2305445']
Don't worry NPO. We'll all be sure to shame TPF into honouring this treaty like we did the last one.
[/quote]
/me yawns same tired line still isnt true maybe 100 more times will help to change the facts

Congrats TPF NPO

[quote name='Corinan' date='20 May 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1274380213' post='2305459']
We took you in when no one else would and to turn around and openly call for us to "burn" just strikes me as a tad ungrateful is all.
[/quote]

I know, it's more messed up than one of his tech deals.

Anyways if there's anyone about to get rolled, it's those that claim a year and a half of terms isn't "draconian" and fully deserved.

[quote name='Heyman' date='20 May 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1274403749' post='2306155']
Not totally unexpected, or slightly unpredictable, or massively discertain.

Gratz. I trust my Brothers and Sisters in the TPF.
[/quote]

Yeah.. we miss you too.. thank Admin we can visit at family reunions and those summer Alliance Barbeques! :P

oo/ NSO as well

[quote name='Captain Flinders' date='21 May 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1274463472' post='2307067']
That's super cool.
[/quote]

No U! :P

We think it is too! :D...

I know sarcasm.. but I do like NoR and hope to someday see better relations with the as well :)

But for now.. I say...

oo/ NPO
oo/ us..

/DC hands Flinders a plate of "baby" back ribs with a Huckleberry Rum Mop Sauce Carmelized over dem bones (and the bottle of rum)

[quote name='deathcat' date='22 May 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1274592836' post='2308852']
I know sarcasm.. but I do like NoR and hope to someday see better relations with the as well :)[/quote]
Nah, it's cool. You guys did take a good beating in defense of the NPO so another treaty makes sense. That was the nicest comment I could manage so I just went with it. I know, I'm a giver.

[quote]/DC hands Flinders a plate of "baby" back ribs with a Huckleberry Rum Mop Sauce Carmelized over dem bones (and the bottle of rum)
[/quote]
I'll take the baby bratwurst please.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' date='23 May 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1274627013' post='2309071']
Nah, it's cool. You guys did take a good beating in defense of the NPO so another treaty makes sense. That was the nicest comment I could manage so I just went with it. I know, I'm a giver.

I'll take the baby bratwurst please.
[/quote]

Take that back! Or I'll cut you with this broken chicken leg.

Or not. :mellow:

BRB off to reframe my worldview.