The Iron Curtain

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='16 May 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1273994491' post='2299619']
Why o why Merrie must you hate us so? Do you not remember the wonderful nights spent in NSO, acting like you are now to others?
[/quote]

It is not that we [i]hate[/i] you. Granted, we don't really like you very much as far as I can tell, but we don't really [i]hate[/i] you as much as we tend to hate several others.

It's just that...well...you act like Jedi, being all friendly and sticking by your friends. True Sith would have been a dominant force on this planet by now, threatening the rest of its inhabitants with destruction, either through sheer military might, or by manipulating said friends and disposing of them when they have lived past their usefulness.

You are not Sith. You are hardly even close.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 May 2010 - 06:26 AM' timestamp='1274012748' post='2299721']
As for the people making wisecracks about IRON and the name of this bloc, heh, if only you knew where the name came from, you'd stop. :)
[/quote]

No, we know. Why do you think it's so hilarious that NATO is in this bloc? Putting the name aside, though, I am not really sure why IRON [i]isn't[/i] in this bloc. Sure, they're in a war with The Grämlins, but who cares? The latter is losing, and dying, quicker than any of us would have expected. One would figure that IRON's relationship with the 'Sith' would have gotten them into this thing immediately.

[quote name='Sargun' date='16 May 2010 - 07:08 AM' timestamp='1274015280' post='2299752']
True Sith are equal opportunity haters, so I think you're fine.
[/quote]

Aye. Too bad they're not true Sith, eh?

Edited by Lezrahi

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='16 May 2010 - 06:30 AM' timestamp='1274009440' post='2299706']
"This is the biggest joke of a bloc I have ever seen, all these alliances are terrible. At least we know for sure that NATO won't be backing NSO next time they get destroyed"

- what everyone in CN is thinking while reading this announcement
[/quote]

I wasn't thinking that but please indulge me as to why the world is thinking that. Also when did NSO get destroyed in the first place? Seems to be they are still here, and far more relevant than most alliances.

[quote name='Lezrahi' date='16 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1274022015' post='2299820']
No, we know. Why do you think it's so hilarious that NATO is in this bloc?
[/quote]
No, you don't actually. And the NATO thing is actually a lot funnier if you know the real story.

[quote name='Lezrahi' date='16 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1274022015' post='2299820']
Putting the name aside, though, I am not really sure why IRON [i]isn't[/i] in this bloc. Sure, they're in a war with The Grämlins, but who cares? The latter is losing, and dying, quicker than any of us would have expected. One would figure that IRON's relationship with the 'Sith' would have gotten them into this thing immediately.
[/quote]
The fact that you don't know why IRON isn't in this bloc is in itself rather revealing.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 May 2010 - 09:45 AM' timestamp='1274024735' post='2299851']
No, you don't actually. And the NATO thing is actually a lot funnier if you know the real story.
[/quote]

[OOC]Okay, I'll admit it, I am not as familiar with this as I should be. I am open, though. If you feel like taking the time, feel free to PM me and give me a small history lesson.[/OOC]

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='16 May 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1274004997' post='2299680']
I do not like Hydra because of you Jac. You decided to have a pop at me because I left Hydra to fight for allies of Hydra. Something which Hydra itself was reluctant to do at the time.

[/quote]

Actually you left to go rogue on FOK during the TPF "war", a war which none of our allies were involved at the time when you scurried away. Funny how history is warped.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1274015049' post='2299748']
Why o why do you Sith think I hate you? It really is simple, a Sith takes a shot at \m/ I'm going to fire back, just as I would anyone else. That being said, I really do hate most of your knew friends.
[/quote]

It may have a little bit to do with all the hate you're spreading inside of here, a lot of it to the Sith and a lot of it outside of this thread..

[quote name='Sargun' date='16 May 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1274015280' post='2299752']
True Sith are equal opportunity haters, so I think you're fine.
[/quote]

Good point :smug:

[quote name='Lezrahi' date='16 May 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1274022015' post='2299820']
It is not that we [i]hate[/i] you. Granted, we don't really like you very much as far as I can tell, but we don't really [i]hate[/i] you as much as we tend to hate several others.

It's just that...well...you act like Jedi, being all friendly and sticking by your friends. True Sith would have been a dominant force on this planet by now, threatening the rest of its inhabitants with destruction, either through sheer military might, or by manipulating said friends and disposing of them when they have lived past their usefulness.

[/quote]

I couldn't give a damn about what you or your alliance thinks of us outside of Merrie, who once upon a time used to be a Sith. If you were to be rolled, I'd laugh; if by us, even more delicious.

I like our new little block here. Welcome to all.

And to all of you haters, whiners, and inventors of history, your tears are delicious. We appreciate that you care so much about us that you want to feed us with your entertaining inanity.

[img]http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/Hogosha42/Sigs/whine.png[/img]

o/ The Iron Curtain

Edited by Hogosha

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='16 May 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1274028847' post='2299923']
[b]It may have a little bit to do with all the hate you're spreading inside of here, a lot of it to the Sith and a lot of it outside of this thread..

[/b]
Good point :smug:

I couldn't give a damn about what you or your alliance thinks of us outside of Merrie, who once upon a time used to be a Sith. If you were to be rolled, I'd laugh; if by us, even more delicious.
[/quote]
I am sure if you take the time to research in the vast majority of cases you will find that a Sith made a statement prior to me coming along. You all know I have a soft spot for the Sith, but really, NATO?????

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1274015297' post='2299753']
What in the hell are you babbling about? I would love to see your logic that places \m/ anywhere near Karma. I do love how you place your current alliance on the list of those still escaping this so called justice.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The members of your alliance have been suckling at RoK teat for a long while now. Your predecessor, RAD, was well known for it. You have chosen your side and I mine, and I fully intend to see those that weaseled out of justice (the core members of Superfriends) get what they deserve.

As for your last point, I was not aware that I mentioned NSO anywhere.[/color]

Sigh, why do I read things written in blue? I know it won't make any sense, be full of untruths, and will make me angry, but I read it anyway. And then I think, why? Why did I read that? It's a cycle. A terrible cycle.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='16 May 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1274034802' post='2300054']
Sigh, why do I read things written in blue? I know it won't make any sense, be full of untruths, and will make me angry, but I read it anyway. And then I think, why? Why did I read that? It's a cycle. A terrible cycle.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, do you have anything other to say than "I hate RV he's a terrible person and I hate him I hate him I hate him."? Because I am pretty sure that I have nothing to do with this bloc other than being a member of one of these alliances. But yes, I certainly am glad to see that you still can't help yourself.[/color]

No, we know. Why do you think it's so hilarious that NATO is in this bloc? Putting the name aside, though, I am not really sure why IRON [i]isn't[/i] in this bloc. Sure, they're in a war with The Grämlins, but who cares? The latter is losing, and dying, quicker than any of us would have expected. One would figure that IRON's relationship with the 'Sith' would have gotten them into this thing immediately.

Aye. Too bad they're not true Sith, eh?
[/quote]

You don't know the first thing about a Sith. We frankly don't give a crap about a lot of alliances. Yours is one of them. We were about to give a !@#$ a while back when we were making arguments against Polar, but that's all over now and we went back to not giving a !@#$ about you. Or your opinions. So you can make whatever benighted comments you want about the Sith, but the fact of the matter is that you are still ignorant because you are detached from reality.

And don't forget, you people started this little pissing match first by preying on our allies. If you want to stop, then just get out or make civilized arguments instead of your usual impudent !@#$%^&*.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Jrenster' date='16 May 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1274036363' post='2300087']
We frankly don't give a crap about a lot of alliances. Yours is one of them.
[/quote]

I personally think it's hilarious that NSO is much too good to worry about silly little worthless alliances like \m/ and CSN, but signs itself into a bloc with names like FEAR, NATO, and Hydra. The last of which I honestly had never heard of until this announcement. No offense intended towards the named alliances, I have nothing against you, you're just not terribly interesting.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 May 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1274024735' post='2299851']

[/quote]

Then whats the real story? I know the RL history but that really don't make the bloc name funny to me.

I've never seen haters so presumptuous, so ignorant.

First of all, if you all dislike us all, you shouldn't be surprised we allied to each other rather than any of you. If you don't trust NATO, fine, because I do, and that's all that counts to us. I know without a doubt we can rely on them.

Secondly, it doesn't matter what you say or do. We're not going anywhere. We're not getting out, sorry. We've been here a long time and you're gonna have to deal with us for a long time to come so get used to it. We're going to make our blocs, have our wars, and enjoy it as we always have. :)

So keep hatin' haters. All it does is encourage us. :wub:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1274033857' post='2300025']
I am sure if you take the time to research in the vast majority of cases you will find that a Sith made a statement prior to me coming along. You all know I have a soft spot for the Sith, but really, NATO?????
[/quote]

Outside of RV, we've been relatively quiet and tolerant of you raining in on our party. And I'm sorry, but I'm not really butt-hurt about what happened 3 years ago.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='16 May 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1274036913' post='2300100']
I personally think it's hilarious that NSO is much too good to worry about silly little worthless alliances like \m/ and CSN, but signs itself into a bloc with names like FEAR, NATO, and Hydra. The last of which I honestly had never heard of until this announcement. No offense intended towards the named alliances, I have nothing against you, you're just not terribly interesting.
[/quote]

The Sith have been allied to Hydra for the better part of 7 months now, and we all can vouch for their impeccable character. FEAR and NATO have, like the Sith, shown a resilience to stand by their friends even after they get dogpiled by hordes of alliances, something we highly respect.

If we were really not 'terribly interesting', how come you always pop up and feel the need to tell us that? :smug:

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='16 May 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1274040879' post='2300191']
If we were really not 'terribly interesting', how come you always pop up and feel the need to tell us that? :smug:
[/quote]

No. You.

Really. No you. Pretty much a 'No you'.

This would be a 'No, you' kind of a situation.

THIS IS ALL YOU DO.

Edit: I mean, that's the whole reason I posted in the first place. That was the point. For those that need a recap, NSO spends 95% its time following me around telling me that my alliance is unimportant and that they don't care about me. CSN. Right. Then they sign into this bloc. Then I say "wat". And they say, No u. And so I say: No. You. Like, really. This one is all you.

Edited by NationRuler

[quote name='Jrenster' date='16 May 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1274036363' post='2300087']
You don't know the first thing about a Sith. We frankly don't give a crap about a lot of alliances. Yours is one of them. We were about to give a !@#$ a while back when we were making arguments against Polar, but that's all over now and we went back to not giving a !@#$ about you. Or your opinions. So you can make whatever benighted comments you want about the Sith, but the fact of the matter is that you are still ignorant because you are detached from reality.

And don't forget, you people started this little pissing match first by preying on our allies. If you want to stop, then just get out or make civilized arguments instead of your usual impudent !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]
First off, we came here for NATO not you. As far as impudent goes, LMAO

Also bring it! If you Sith got a single nad you will be filling our war screens by update! I doubt you got the balls.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1274041239' post='2300200']
First off, we came here for NATO not you. As far as impudent goes, LMAO

Also bring it! If you Sith got a single nad you will be filling our war screens by update! I doubt you got the balls.
[/quote]

In this last war, wasn't our side the aggressors? When has \m/ been the aggressors other than tech-raiding micro-alliances? I believe it's \m/'s existence of nads that are in question. Even if you were to attack us now, which I doubt you have the balls to, you'd STILL be attacking a double-rolled coalition. All of us, on the other hand, have gone in guns blazing against impossible odds. How about you? Hmmmm?

[quote name='NationRuler' date='16 May 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1274041048' post='2300196']
No. You.

Really. No you. Pretty much a 'No you'.

This would be a 'No, you' kind of a situation.

THIS IS ALL YOU DO.
[/quote]

I see that you've graduated from the Olaf School of Diplomacy and Logics :ph34r:

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1274041574' post='2300211']
In this last war, wasn't our side the aggressors? When has \m/ been the aggressors other than tech-raiding micro-alliances? I believe it's \m/'s existence of nads that are in question. Even if you were to attack us now, which I doubt you have the balls to, you'd STILL be attacking a double-rolled coalition. All of us, on the other hand, have gone in guns blazing against impossible odds. How about you? Hmmmm?
[/quote]
If I wasn't in the middle of a nuclear war at the moment I would be more than glad to toss some nukes, ask your new Sith buddies about it if you don't believe, go ahead challenge me, I'll be out of nuclear anarchy soon enough son!