The Iron Curtain

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1274041239' post='2300200']
Also bring it! If you Sith got a single nad you will be filling our war screens by update! I doubt you got the balls.
[/quote]
I, for one, typically don't condone attacking people that I (normally) find to be rather likable.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1274041780' post='2300221']
If I wasn't in the middle of a nuclear war at the moment I would be more than glad to toss some nukes, ask your new Sith buddies about it if you don't believe, go ahead challenge me, I'll be out of nuclear anarchy soon enough son!
[/quote]

I wasn't just talking about you, but your entire alliance.

I would duel you, but your NS is below my range. Even if you were, you only have two military wonders. XD

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1274042280' post='2300239']
I, for one, typically don't condone attacking people that I (normally) find to be rather likable.
[/quote]
Like wise :wub:
Yet, there are few in this treat I like, there for I would be glad to do it!

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1274042290' post='2300240']
I wasn't just talking about you, but your entire alliance.

I would duel you, but your NS is below my range. Even if you were, you only have two military wonders. XD
[/quote]
I am sure I can find someone in my range.

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='16 May 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1274009440' post='2299706']
"This is the biggest joke of a bloc I have ever seen, all these alliances are terrible. At least we know for sure that NATO won't be backing NSO next time they get destroyed"

- what everyone in CN is thinking while reading this announcement
[/quote]

Its understandable if you hate a bloc with Iron in it:

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='16 April 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1271368214' post='2261764']
I surrender to IRON
[/quote]

:smug::awesome:

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1274041239' post='2300200']
Also bring it! If you Sith got a single nad you will be filling our war screens by update! I doubt you got the balls.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So unless we don't attack you in an idiotic attempt to look big and give your buddies an excuse to pounce on us we're cowards? If that is how \m/ operates I certainly am glad we're not taking policy advice from you fellows. Although considering what the NSO did in the last war and sticking in it for so long, in addition to Canik's statement, I think you may be mixed up about which alliance doesn't have balls.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1274043122' post='2300263']
[color="#0000FF"]So unless we don't attack you in an idiotic attempt to look big and give your buddies an excuse to pounce on us we're cowards? If that is how \m/ operates I certainly am glad we're not taking policy advice from you fellows. Although considering what the NSO did in the last war and sticking in it for so long, in addition to Canik's statement, I think you may be mixed up about which alliance doesn't have balls.[/color]
[/quote]
You mean the war where they entered expecting the curb stomp to continue in their favor and ended up getting curb stomped? The war where their allies left them hanging in the breeze because they were to insulted to say "Mmmm Beer is Good!"? And you are congratulating their policy advice? Who is giving it to them, you?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1274042472' post='2300245']
I am sure I can find someone in my range.
[/quote]

Right, well. That is beside the point. \m/ and GOONS as a whole talk a lot, but neither seems to have the testicular fortitude to back it up. Despite the odds being on your side.

Hi there Jac,

Pro tip for you.

I made several allegations against Hydra.

1) You do not like me because I left to fight a battle you did not want to.

2) Your surrender terms towards SOS Brigande are outstanding.

3) You do not stand by your allies.

4) You run from war.

You answered one of these allegations, the first.
Therefore it must follow that allegations 2, 3 & 4 are all true. Otherwise they would have been addressed in your prior post, (assuming the can be addressed - which is kind of my point - they cant, so you didn't).

All my Love,

\M/6

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1274043414' post='2300268']
Right, well. That is beside the point. \m/ and GOONS as a whole talk a lot, but neither seems to have the testicular fortitude to back it up. Despite the odds being on your side.
[/quote]
My present war will be over soon enough. We'll see who talks the talk then. and those who know me on your side and are wondering if I am serious, the answer is yes.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1274043400' post='2300267']
You mean the war where they entered expecting the curb stomp to continue in their favor and ended up getting curb stomped? The war where their allies left them hanging in the breeze because they were to insulted to say "Mmmm Beer is Good!"? And you are congratulating their policy advice? Who is giving it to them, you?
[/quote]

Again, presumptuous & ignorant hating. I, on the other hand, was actually there. Trust me, none of us thought it was going to be a curb stomp favoring our side. We knew that barring a miracle, we would probably be the ones receiving the curb stomp. Which indeed we did, and we endured it longer than any other coalition in history has. Yet still, you FEAR attacking us. :)

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1274043744' post='2300282']
Again, presumptuous & ignorant hating. I, on the other hand, was actually there. Trust me, none of us thought it was going to be a curb stomp favoring our side. We knew that barring a miracle, we would probably be the ones receiving the curb stomp. Which indeed we did, and we endured it longer than any other coalition in history has. Yet still, you FEAR attacking us. :)
[/quote]
If it wasn't for my present state of nuclear anarchy I would have found someone and dow'd already. Like I said NA passes soon enough.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='16 May 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1274036363' post='2300087']
You don't know the first thing about a Sith. We frankly don't give a crap about a lot of alliances. Yours is one of them. We were about to give a !@#$ a while back when we were making arguments against Polar, but that's all over now and we went back to not giving a !@#$ about you. Or your opinions. So you can make whatever benighted comments you want about the Sith, but the fact of the matter is that you are still ignorant because you are detached from reality.

And don't forget, you people started this little pissing match first by preying on our allies. If you want to stop, then just get out or make civilized arguments instead of your usual impudent !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]

The Sith is a belief. And frankly, you do not believe. That is the reality.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1274043584' post='2300276']
My present war will be over soon enough. We'll see who talks the talk then. and those who know me on your side and are wondering if I am serious, the answer is yes.
[/quote]

Because one nation going rogue proves \m/ as a whole has nads, eh? If that's so, FEAR should garner a lot more respect. Our entire alliance went rogue against CnG. :)

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1274043400' post='2300267']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO never expected the war to be easy. We never expected it to be a curb stomp either. We were going to let Polar handle \m/ on their own, but then we saw other alliances entering. We knew then it was going to be a global war. Also, I was not there for the surrender terms but I know it was more than just that. Furthermore, the NSO entered in defense of Polaris, and other alliance such as STA were able to exit without having to surrender? Why did the NSO deserve an undignified exit?[/color]

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1274043998' post='2300286']
Because one nation going rogue proves \m/ as a whole has nads, eh? If that's so, FEAR should garner a lot more respect. Our entire alliance went rogue against CnG. :)
[/quote]
Who said that is how it's going down? I sure didn't.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1274044173' post='2300292']
Who said that is how it's going down? I sure didn't.
[/quote]

I guess we shall see then. If \m/ actually does attack, I will retract my statement of \m/'s nads being in question.

Good luck & good day to you sir. :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1274044109' post='2300289']
[color="#0000FF"]Why did the NSO deserve an undignified exit?[/color]
[/quote]
Because they weren't asshats about it, because CSN and STA were and are friends, and because they asked for peace early instead of claiming that they were going to completely ruin us right up until the end.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='16 May 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1274044516' post='2300304']
Because they weren't asshats about it, because CSN and STA were and are friends, and because they asked for peace early instead of claiming that they were going to completely ruin us right up until the end.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So in short you don't like NSO and decided to humiliate the alliance. Unfortunately for you NSO said no. NSO came in honoring a treaty. It deserved a dignified exit. Had they NSO done some wrong to deserve that conflict or in the way in entered then perhaps you can make a case. But no, the NSO did no wrong in that war and the only reason you can use to justify your actions is the fact that you are extremely petty individuals. That is hardly a justification.[/color]

[quote name='Canik' date='16 May 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1274044472' post='2300301']
I guess we shall see then. If \m/ actually does attack, I will retract my statement of \m/'s nads being in question.

Good luck & good day to you sir. :)
[/quote]
Yeah, we'll see. :smug:
Edit: Wrong quote.

Edited by Rey the Great

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='16 May 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1274043446' post='2300271']
Hi there Jac,

Pro tip for you.

I made several allegations against Hydra.

1) You do not like me because I left to fight a battle you did not want to.

2) Your surrender terms towards SOS Brigande are outstanding.

3) You do not stand by your allies.

4) You run from war.

You answered one of these allegations, the first.
Therefore it must follow that allegations 2, 3 & 4 are all true. Otherwise they would have been addressed in your prior post, (assuming the can be addressed - which is kind of my point - they cant, so you didn't).

All my Love,

\M/6
[/quote]

1.) You went rogue, why would I want to go rogue too, or support rogue actions?

2.) We have not seen an anime to review yet, when we do, we will review it, as the clause has no timetable. We would not want to rush these things and produce subpar work

3.) That has no proof, you like to throw allegations around with zero weight behind you. We went to war in both conflicts to protect our allies.

4.) We stayed in until our allies gave us their blessing to leave.

Again, M6 redneck, next time it would do you well to have a shred of factual evidence to back up your claims.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1274043122' post='2300263']
[color="#0000FF"]So unless we don't attack you in an idiotic attempt to look big and give your buddies an excuse to pounce on us we're cowards? [/color]
[/quote]

And you've used more or less the same line how many times since your creation?

[quote name='Daikos' date='16 May 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1274045102' post='2300323']
And you've used more or less the same line how many times since your creation?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Would you care to tell me what you're talking about?[/color]