The Iron Curtain

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1274048062' post='2300410']
I was under the impression at the time you already held a treaty with STA. When was the Ordinance of Disorder cancelled?
[/quote]
It was cancelled at the same time as Frostbite.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1274047238' post='2300382']
Cue Archon coming in to disown them again in 3...2...
[/quote]

Cause Loldavi never came into a thread to say an NSO member was talking out their $@!...

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1274046924' post='2300377']
Yes, and I believe that it's called the "MK Method." Your alliance does have an interesting habit of showing up in topics related to us and hurling insults, after all.
[/quote]
Ah, so the method has a name.

[quote name='Daikos' date='16 May 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1274048812' post='2300434']
Cause Moldavi never came into a thread to say an NSO member was talking out their $@!...
[/quote]
Not usually, no. Obviously, though, there are "Doppiebear got bored and wanted to start a war" exceptions. :)

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1274050450' post='2300501']
He showed the Doctrine has it's values, [b]I showed that beer reviews have value also.[/b]

It's a tie, Corinan. Great of you to come along and shout from the sidelines though.
[/quote]

Where? From where I'm sitting you just admitted the value of the Moldavi Doctrine. We have yet to do such with beer reviews.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='16 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1274050609' post='2300510']
Where? From where I'm sitting you just admitted the value of the Moldavi Doctrine. We have yet to do such with beer reviews.
[/quote]

It's good to know what a good beer is. I personally find them useful as I'm sure others do. Therefore, it has value, Heggos point was that it had no value.

In all honesty, this is an entirely subjective argument and as fun as it is to argue the toss about our opinions(as relevant as they are) I'm getting bored.

So back on topic, THIS IS A HORRIBLE BLOC.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1274050736' post='2300517']
Also, this is an NSO related thread so I'm hardly on the sidelines here. If anything you're the interloper.
[/quote]
Orly, I thought this was a IRON CURTAIN thread, or do your allies take the back set on this bus?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1274050728' post='2300516']
It's good to know what a good beer is. I personally find them useful as I'm sure others do. Therefore, it has value.
[/quote]

Yet the forced nature of such beer reviews, and the inherent issues they cause usurp such value. Therefore said value is non-existent. Again, you admitted the value of the Moldavi Doctrine. We have yet to admit any value in beer reviews. +1 NSO.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='17 May 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1274050897' post='2300528']
Yet the forced nature of such beer reviews, and the inherent issues they cause usurp such value. Therefore said value is non-existent. Again, you admitted the value of the Moldavi Doctrine. We have yet to admit any value in beer reviews. +1 NSO.
[/quote]
[img]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WR6OjB6OWoI/0.jpg[/img]
I hope it feels good.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1274047728' post='2300401']
That's exactly what I said.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, I suppose it is good to see that MK members are deluded into thinking that they're in a decent alliance anymore.[/color]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1274046729' post='2300372']
The same could be said about your alliance, but then we'd just be slinging insults at one another in favour of intelligent discourse wouldn't we?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Which is pretty much all you ever do, sparky. Your response to everything that you don't agree with is that it is "unintelligent" and not worth reading. Get over yourself and find a new line cupcake.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1274051545' post='2300554']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, I suppose it is good to see that MK members are deluded into thinking that they're in a decent alliance anymore.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Get over yourself[/color]
[/quote]

Advice you should look into, peanut brittle.

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 06:12 PM' timestamp='1274047936' post='2300409']
No useful application? Well, we used it to defend our friends over in the STA. I hear they appreciated it.
[/quote]

Bit of revisionism here. Your declaration of war on CSN was almost entirely symbolic, more of a "look at me!" kind of thing than an actual defense of STA. STA may have appreciated the symbolism, but we were only at war with them for a few hours after your declaration anyway. I think you might have launched one war (that or none).

Just thought I'd make that clear.

Edited by Lord Brendan

I'm glad to see so many turning out in a vain attempt to harm us with hateful words. Your hate pleases us; it makes us stronger. Let your hate consume you, my friends, allow the passionate loathing to flow like shards of ice through your veins. Let your hate take control, and soon enough you will all see the true way to power, and you will join the Sith and help to propel us to the top. Join us, do not delay the path your fate has set for you.

Hail the Sith!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 May 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1274051545' post='2300554']

[color="#0000FF"]Which is pretty much all you ever do, sparky. Your response to everything that you don't agree with is that it is "unintelligent" and not worth reading. Get over yourself and find a new line cupcake.[/color]
[/quote]

"All you ever do"?

What are you my wife? You don't know who I am, give it a rest.

Also this post is unintelligent and not worth reading, and I'm talking about my post and Rebel Virginias post.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1274050870' post='2300525']
Orly, I thought this was a IRON CURTAIN thread, or do your allies take the back set on this bus?
[/quote]
He said NSO related, not NSO centered. You guys are pretty good at twisting up words, but not good enough.

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote]NSO has been our ally for quite some time, I'd think they'd have noticed if we were truly as cowardly as you say we are. The second front we joined on in this past war we did willingly and were under no obligation to help Olympus, we wanted to. And then still waited for their blessings to leave. Sounds pretty cowardly of us. [/quote]

Mr Teets said that.

It seems the monkey came as well as the organ grinder when I snapped my fingers.

And Teets you are correct - it sounds cowardly and pathetic, "And then still waited for their blessing to leave".

This shows two things.

a) You wanted to leave before the fighting was done.
b) You needed the permission of others to do what you as a soveriegn alliance wanted to do. (No matter how cowardly that act may have been).

By analysing your own words I find it clear to see that you will fight if you have to, but for the minimum amout needed to maintain what you laughingly and deludedly call honour and obligation. Then you will ask your betters for permission to do what you want to do.

So I conclude you are a valued ally to this bloc. You are easily manipulated and have a rather pathological need to be told what you can and cannot do. I guess it comes from an inferiority complex of some sort.

Dont be fooled because most of the cacapoopoo has ben flung at NSO/FEAR/NATO. Hydra would get as much if others knew as much of you as yours truely does.

Mark my words, Hydra will bail at the first chance they have when it comes time to man up.

\M/6

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1274041239' post='2300200']
First off, we came here for NATO not you. As far as impudent goes, LMAO

Also bring it! If you Sith got a single nad you will be filling our war screens by update! I doubt you got the balls.
[/quote]

Merrie, you're one of the few in \m/ that I've heard good things about, but I'm not going to stand by when you make stupid comments like this. Did you read a single thing I said? We. Don't. Care. About. \m/. You came in here for NATO and you don't expect us to defend them? And where do you get off talking about war now? Is this how wars start nowadays? Because someone in \m/ decided to make a bad argument? Good God.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='16 May 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1274052083' post='2300568']
Bit of revisionism here. Your declaration of war on CSN was almost entirely symbolic, more of a "look at me!" kind of thing than an actual defense of STA. STA may have appreciated the symbolism, but we were only at war with them for a few hours after your declaration anyway. I think you might have launched one war (that or none).

Just thought I'd make that clear.
[/quote]
We launched a number of wars on the CSN front, actually. As many as we were capable of at the time. In any case, if you want to claim credit for single handedly defeating us, we get to claim credit at the least for helping out our friends as best as we possibly could.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='16 May 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1274053197' post='2300587']
Mark my words, Hydra will bail at the first chance they have when it comes time to man up.
[/quote]
I don't know, they've always seemed like good and loyal guys to me. Wanna bet 50 tech on it?

Edit: PM me if you're up for it.

Edited by heggo

[quote name='heggo' date='17 May 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1274053869' post='2300602']
I don't know, they've always seemed like good and loyal guys to me. Wanna bet 50 tech on it?

Edit: PM me if you're up for it.
[/quote]

Pretty sure the days of ditching ones allies are long gone(at least for the majority of us, here's looking at you UPN), I'll bet 50 tech that they don't bail.