The Iron Curtain

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1274044713' post='2300308']
[color="#0000FF"]So in short you don't like NSO and decided to humiliate the alliance. Unfortunately for you NSO said no. NSO came in honoring a treaty. It deserved a dignified exit. Had they NSO done some wrong to deserve that conflict or in the way in entered then perhaps you can make a case. But no, the NSO did no wrong in that war and the only reason you can use to justify your actions is the fact that you are extremely petty individuals. That is hardly a justification.[/color]
[/quote]

How was it undignified? You declared war on US, and we let you have off-white peace. What are you even talking about?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1274045227' post='2300327']
[color="#0000FF"]Would you care to tell me what you're talking about?[/color]
[/quote]

Not particularly since I would've thought someone who plays a pseudo-intellectual so well would be able to handle it.

The "you cowards" card is one that NSO tosses out left and right. Got it now or should I use smaller words?

[quote name='NationRuler' date='16 May 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1274045287' post='2300328']
How was it undignified? You declared war on US, and we let you have off-white peace. What are you even talking about?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Believe it or not but CSN isn't the center or the universe, and quite frankly I wasn't talking about you. I was referring to Fark. Also, you declared war on STA. NSO came to their defense so don't try to act like you're an innocent victim here. It is quite unbecoming.[/color]

This is a humorous thread. I submit that this should be the official war flag of The Iron Curtain:

[IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w335/Doppelganger42/Cyber%20Nations/Donthatethehaters_8050.gif[/IMG]

Dear Jac,

Answering the second time around just makes you appear as silly as you actually are. Everytime I click my fingers will you come running?

I imagine that in due time NSO, NATO and FEAR, (whom I find decent alliances), will learn to their cost that Hydra are last into battle and first to leave. Just because you begged and recieved permission from your allies to take a humbling peace does not mean you are steadfast against adversity. It means you did the least possible and then oiled yourself up to wriggle out of your ogligations.

Your bestest friend ever,

\M/6

I never claimed innocence of anything. There's nothing to be innocence of. And Fark's terms were not terrible terms either! Have a sense of humor for once in your life. Everyone know that if you lose a war to Fark, you're going to be reviewing a beer. It's not draconian, it's a bit of CN culture.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='16 May 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1274045762' post='2300346']
Dear Jac,

Answering the second time around just makes you appear as silly as you actually are. Everytime I click my fingers will you come running?

I imagine that in due time NSO, NATO and FEAR, (whom I find decent alliances), will learn to their cost that Hydra are last into battle and first to leave. Just because you begged and recieved permission from your allies to take a humbling peace does not mean you are steadfast against adversity. It means you did the least possible and then oiled yourself up to wriggle out of your ogligations.

\M/6
[/quote]

Hydra has been an NSO ally for months. They have never once questioned or faltered when we've asked for their assistance.

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='16 May 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1274045762' post='2300346']
Dear Jac,

\M/6
[/quote]

I don't think responding to accusations made towards Hydra is running to the clicks of your fingers.

NSO has been our ally for quite some time, I'd think they'd have noticed if we were truly as cowardly as you say we are. The second front we joined on in this past war we did willingly and were under no obligation to help Olympus, we wanted to. And then still waited for their blessings to leave. Sounds pretty cowardly of us.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1274046729' post='2300372']
The same could be said about your alliance, but then we'd just be slinging insults at one another in favour of intelligent discourse wouldn't we?
[/quote]

Yes, and I believe that it's called the "MK Method." Your alliance does have an interesting habit of showing up in topics related to us and hurling insults, after all.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1274046729' post='2300372']
The same could be said about your alliance, but then we'd just be slinging insults at one another in favour of intelligent discourse wouldn't we?
[/quote]
Yeah no, demanding beer reviews provides nothing of value to the cyberverse. We, on the other hand, have provided the world with White Peace©, The Moldavi Doctrine, The Non-Chaining Treaty©, The Non-Chaining Bloc©, and so so much more.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1274046924' post='2300377']
Yes, and I believe that it's called the "MK Method." Your alliance does have an interesting habit of showing up in topics related to us and hurling insults, after all.
[/quote]
Cue Archon coming in to disown them again in 3...2...

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1274046924' post='2300377']
[/quote]

Good to see you sinking to our level.

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1274047184' post='2300380']
Yeah no, demanding beer reviews provides nothing of value to the cyberverse. We, on the other hand, have provided the world with White Peace©, The Moldavi Doctrine, The Non-Chaining Treaty©, The Non-Chaining Bloc©, and so so much more.
[/quote]

I feel that beer reviews are valuable. The Moldavi Doctrine, not really.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1274047239' post='2300383']
[/quote]
That's probably the worst insult we've received in years.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1274047239' post='2300383']
Good to see you sinking to our level.[/quote]

I believe sir, this is our topic. Perhaps I was mistaken.

[quote]
I personally feel white peace is a useless invention and also provides nothing of value to the cyberverse, the same goes for The Moldavi Doctrine. Which of course, must be true.
[/quote]

Ah. Right. Because you prefer the harsh terms that used to be doled out? Perhaps one day we'll see a war fought over the hatred of white peace. You can be coalition leader. I think you'd fit.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1274047239' post='2300383']
[/quote]

Good to see Mushroom Kingdom finally admit that we're better than them.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1274047239' post='2300383']
I feel that beer reviews are valuable. The Moldavi Doctrine, not really.
[/quote]
You'd value it if you were capable of understanding it.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='16 May 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1274047486' post='2300391']
I believe sir, this is our topic. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Ah. Right. Because you prefer the harsh terms that used to be doled out? Perhaps one day we'll see a war fought over the hatred of white peace. You can be coalition leader. I think you'd fit.
[/quote]
Sure it's your topic, however your dearest Corinan started the derailment, or are you going to argue that because I'm simply from the Mushroom Kingdom I caused the derailment by posting. And yes I'd be happy to head that coalition if it ever happened. It'd be hilarious.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1274047489' post='2300392']
Good to see Mushroom Kingdom finally admit that we're better than them.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I said.

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1274047560' post='2300393']
You'd value it if you were capable of understanding it.
[/quote]

I see beer reviews, beer reviews are useful for the people of my nation when searching out tasty beverages. I see no useful implementation of the Moldavi Doctrine, you're welcome to show otherwise.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1274047728' post='2300401']
Sure it's your topic, however your dearest Corinan started the derailment, or are you going to argue that because I'm simply from the Mushroom Kingdom I caused the derailment by posting. And yes I'd be happy to head that coalition if it ever happened. It'd be hilarious.
[/quote]

In which case we've already won that war. :P

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='16 May 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1274047817' post='2300404']
I see beer reviews, beer reviews are useful for the people of my nation when searching out tasty beverages. I see no useful implementation of the Moldavi Doctrine, you're welcome to show otherwise.
[/quote]
No useful application? Well, we used it to defend our friends over in the STA. I hear they appreciated it.

[quote name='heggo' date='16 May 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1274047936' post='2300409']
No useful application? Well, we used it to defend our friends over in the STA. I hear they appreciated it.
[/quote]

I was under the impression at the time you already held a treaty with STA. When was the Ordinance of Disorder cancelled?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse