We Say Goodbye But We'll Never Stop Being LOUD!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to my friends in LOUD, TCO, Hero, Snowy, Cello, and Chels: It was great, I never thought I'd see LOUD quieted, and even now, LOUD shall never be quiet to the members who were a part of it, and the diplomats who gained friends in her.

Today a great alliance leaves us, but the members that made up that alliance remain and will hopefully be around longer ^^

So, I offer my gratitude, and give my salute to LOUD

o/ LOUD

I didn't know LOUD as an alliance, but I knew several LOUD and ex-LOUD members, and to be honest, I've never met one I didn't like. So I can say with much certainty, that this is a sad day for Planet Bob.

o/ LOUD

This makes me upset.

LOUD was my favourite alliance to diplomat, every member I spoke to were great, they made me feel like part of the family :awesome:

Its good your keeping #LOUD open though, I'll stay in there until it dies a death.

O/ LOUD

Why are you to disband? You state how great it is to be in the alliance, and what a close cadre you have, you then proceed to reel off a long list of positive testimonials and reveal that you have good allies and protection. Sounds like a good basis for an alliance to me. At no point do you say why your disbanding, so why bother?

WTF are you guys doing? this isn't the 1st of april!!!
very sad to see this. You guys were my first diplomatic assigment.
good luck to demag, hero, TCO, tiff and all the others

P.S.: This means that stealthy did not win the post count race as the competition ended prematurely

Sorry to see you guys go. I remember when Lucas Perry and I were talking about bringing a group of alliances together to form a tight knit community. I never had the pleasure of being a member of LOUD but i was always glad to see that you guys were able to prosper and make a name for yourselves on Planet Bob. Its really a shame to see LOUD disband and I hope that you guys remain close. Take care and good luck.

0/ LOUD

[quote name='The AUT' date='13 May 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1273802821' post='2297464']
People say all these alliances are terrible but the only thing I find terrible is whenever one of them disbands. People don't see the community and the talents brought about by an alliance that is forever lost whether for better or for worse. I wish you guys in LOUD all the best, hopefully you guys stick close together.

o7 LOUD
[/quote]

I'm going to have to agree with The AUT on this one.. couldn't have said it better. Best of luck to all of you.. I'll be in #Elysium as always ;).. I remember some of you "Hero1" and TCO from yesteryore... Hope to see some of you traveling around Bob sometime! :)

oo/

I cant say i knew all of you guys. But i did get to know Hero and TCO abit through TYR/TT and it is indeed sad to see you guys go. I wish you luck wherever you end up but you are required to keep in touch. Stop by the CSN boards and BS with us about the finer things in life(beer, boobies and bacon)