We Say Goodbye But We'll Never Stop Being LOUD!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad day indeed i remember working with LOUD in CTI .

and i wish LOUD all the best of lucks and you were great .

R&R is a great choice for you guys to move.

Well done for everything and very emotional ending , I would like to say good luck on rest of you're CN career and iam sure LOUD willstay in our minds were ever we will be .

o/ LOUD

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 May 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1273814434' post='2297629']
[color="#0000FF"]I am glad to see this. The world needs less alliances considering that most of them are completely useless. I do not mean that as an insult to LOUD's memory. Merely a simple observation on my part.[/color]
[/quote]

One of the things I don't quite understand about your stance AGAINST alliances is the fact that every time a major war happens, you leave your alliance (and your position in said alliance as applicable) and create some random one man alliance for attention. It's hard for me to take you seriously when you state that these real communities of friends and rulers have no use considering your past.

I didn't know LOUD as well as I should have, considering their membership in Teen Titans, but I did have the pleasure of knowing a few of your members. LOUD will be missed.

o/

i love loud. it waz the first alliance i had ever been in since i started playin like idk 3mts ago lol but i didnt wanna leave and i waz so sad that i had to, my job as mofa there waz pretty great.

[quote name='Salmia' date='14 May 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1273863657' post='2297911']
Aww, TCO, so do I get my cookies back? :P
[/quote]
Idk can I keep them, I have already eaten most of them.. Cause they are yummy!!

[quote name='Kochers' date='14 May 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1273864851' post='2297928']
You guys had cello?!? :awesome:
[/quote]

Yeap we sure did, Cello is ftw.

Thank you everyone who has posted so far, it's good to hear your kind words toward LOUD, and its past membership.

Edited by The Chosen One

[quote name='KingEsus' date='14 May 2010 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1273819368' post='2297657']
Why are you to disband? You state how great it is to be in the alliance, and what a close cadre you have, you then proceed to reel off a long list of positive testimonials and reveal that you have good allies and protection. Sounds like a good basis for an alliance to me. At no point do you say why your disbanding, so why bother?
[/quote]

Mostly because a lot of our activity is being diverted elsewhere rather than on LOUD. So we decided to prevent LOUD from being an inactive relic and leave while it was still LOUD.

[quote name='Omniscient1']Extremely sad to see. Good luck to all the former LOUD members. Especialy Demag :wub: [/quote]
:wub: Omni

I will miss thee LOUD. You have always been friends to me ever since I first met you in December with our ODP when I was in NOVA and I've considered you family ever since we signed our MDP. Fare thee well, LOUD, fare thee well.

Edited by Demag

Best of luck to you all of you. To those of you who were in LOUD while I was, I wish you even more luck. Say hello to me sometime. I'm sure we could talk about the old days back fighting in Karma, or even earlier when the Hegemony tried to ruin LOUD a week after it's existence. Fun times.

o/ LOUD

I was tortured to come say my farewells but to be honest, i do not believe this to be a normal good-bye. Because it isn't, Most folds or disbandment are when the alliance is having a really tough time and have let their inactivity and strength be not shown. We decided because we felt that with the inactivities inevitably coming we decided to leave LOUD on a good night, a strong note, and a note that leaves us remembered by our closest allies.

Edited by HeRo1