GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[center]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/dotiflagold.png[/img]
[/center]

As of right now salithus is hereby exiled from GOONS and labeled as an Enemy Of GOONS.

While it is regretful that it has come to this, this action has been taken as the result of salithus
[url=http://goonbase.com/gone.html]taking down the forums[/url].

Any and all alliances that salithus has embassy access to are requested to remove his access.

In addition we are moving forums to here: this may take some time however so please bear with us.

Edit: Forum is now up.
http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]I'd like to applaud Salithus for sticking to his principles. There is no excuse for GOONS' treatment of him.

OOC: It is a shame to see that certain alliances are being allowed to get away with OOC attacks these days. Since I am not wishing to derail this I will simply state that if anyone wishes to know what I am talking about feel free to PM me and I will provide you with the information you are looking for.[/color]

Always a shame when a member crosses the boundaries set in any alliance....

Hopefully it is not too big a mess that can be sorted through...good luck to you GOONs.

No matter inter-alliance differences, I don't wish this kind of action any alliance.

[quote name='Hakim' date='12 May 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1273714025' post='2296468']
Always a shame when a member crosses the boundaries set in any alliance....

Hopefully it is not too big a mess that can be sorted through...good luck to you GOONs.

No matter inter-alliance differences, I don't wish this kind of action any alliance.
[/quote]
Given the accusations by both sides that statement is a little vague. :smug:

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='12 May 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1273714088' post='2296471']
Given the accusations by both sides that statement is a little vague. :smug:
[/quote]

Given the amount of information I have, I am not taking any side, just stating that whether who was right or wrong is not pertinent to my sincere belief that either/both actions are not ones that I would wish for any alliance or member to have to endure.

...and yes sir, it was vague.:smug:

Please, RV, share publically your wisdom! Because we've yet to figure out wtf is going on, so surely YOU must know something!

Oh great one, tell us all!

Also, GAR BIDGE DAY

Edited by Archanis

[quote name='Archanis' date='13 May 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1273714482' post='2296485']
Please, RV, share publically your wisdom! Because we've yet to figure out wtf is going on, so surely YOU must know something!

Oh great one, tell us all!

Also, GAR BIDGE DAY
[/quote]

I must admit, I am curious too.... perhaps you should share, RV.

I get the feeling this whole thing is just a fancy way of announcing their move to a new website, namely "www.cngoons.com". Although that site is not even setup yet... I dunno it might be true I guess... I'm just saying this seems really strange that salithus would do this, so I really can't believe it for the moment. Oh well, good luck to GOONS in dealing with this.

Damn that blows. Hope you duders get everything back together asap.

[quote name='Batallion' date='12 May 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1273715407' post='2296503']
I get the feeling this whole thing is just a fancy way of announcing their move to a new website, namely "www.cngoons.com". Although that site is not even setup yet... I dunno it might be true I guess... I'm just saying this seems really strange that salithus would do this, so I really can't believe it for the moment. Oh well, good luck to GOONS in dealing with this.
[/quote]

Doubt it, Salithus is in peace mode.

E: Then again the public has fallen for less, oh well I'll laugh either way tbh.

Edited by QuotingTheCrow

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1273713893' post='2296459']
[color="#0000FF"]I'd like to applaud Salithus for sticking to his principles. There is no excuse for GOONS' treatment of him.

OOC: It is a shame to see that certain alliances are being allowed to get away with OOC attacks these days. Since I am not wishing to derail this I will simply state that if anyone wishes to know what I am talking about feel free to PM me and I will provide you with the information you are looking for.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes, because everything you read in the media is true. :rolleyes: Of course, Salithus is right and the rest of :(( GOONS are :(( evil. Gosh, RV, I wish that we GOONS had your insight to this situation because, as an Alliance, we're just as clueless about this as everyone else.

[quote name='Darksol' date='12 May 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1273716378' post='2296527']
Yes, because everything you read in the media is true. :rolleyes: Of course, Salithus is right and the rest of :(( GOONS are :(( evil. Gosh, RV, I wish that we GOONS had your insight to this situation because, as an Alliance, we're just as clueless about this as everyone else.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I could care less if Salithus is right or wrong. I am just glad to see something bad happen to GOONS. Lord knows you deserve everything that comes your way.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1273716524' post='2296531']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I could care less if Salithus is right or wrong. I am just glad to see something bad happen to GOONS. Lord knows you deserve everything that comes your way.[/color]
[/quote]

Can you praise us and shout "Hallelujah!" on the top of your lungs when something awesome happens to us? Because we deserve good things too. [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/16kuste.jpg[/IMG]

Hey, RV, remember that time you said I was a great guy and everything* and that you knew it about me all along?

This is indeed a dark day in GOONS history. We will recover, and stuff, I guess.

*I'm actually a great guy and everything IC and OOC so it was only wrong when you recanted.

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='12 May 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1273717453' post='2296559']
Hey, RV, remember that time you said I was a great guy and everything* and that you knew it about me all along?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Forgive me for defending you after your alliance mates turned on you. I was wrong. Then again, I am only human. But tell me, how does that have anything to do with this? I never said Salithus was right, nor did I defend him. I simply said that I was glad to see misfortune fall upon GOONS.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1273717640' post='2296560']
[color="#0000FF"]Forgive me for defending you after your alliance mates turned on you. I was wrong. Then again, I am only human. But tell me, how does that have anything to do with this? I never said Salithus was right, nor did I defend him. I simply said that I was glad to see misfortune fall upon GOONS.[/color]
[/quote]

I wouldn't say this is misfortune. How are we suffering?

And you said:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia']
[color="#0000FF"]I'd like to applaud Salithus for sticking to his principles. There is no excuse for GOONS' treatment of him.[/color]
[/quote]

Looks like you're defending him right there. Any other duplicitous comments you'd like to make, RV?