GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1273721791' post='2296645']
[color="#0000FF"]The people I've spoken to have informed me that the initial reps were 20 mil and some tech, but they were lowered to 8 mil and some tech after pressure from babyjesus.[/color]
[/quote]

And yet that person still admitted personal responsibility and owned up to it, regardless of what the initial or final reps were. Your point is moot.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1273720712' post='2296605']
[color="#0000FF"]I came to no conclusions. I merely made a observation that Salithus felt wrong and decided to do GOONS over. I commend him for his balls.

As for GOONS abusive nature, during the Methrage incident Sargun gave him 3 mil. You demanded 20 mil from CoJ. That was excessive, and were it not for babyjesus it would not have been pushed down. You also tried to get me rolled for simply trading with someone. Not to mentioned how you tried to get OcUK rolled after they stood up to you. You tech raided them. They didn't like it and didn't take it. Don't try to sweetheart me. We all know you're bullies and cowards at heart.

And circumstantial....I don't care for legalistic nonsense. I am man interested in justice. We all know you did it. You can claim Methrage did it to himself all you want, and that there is know why to prove it (which is what you're trying to imply), but we all know a lie when we see one. The truth will come out. Let us see you try to weasel your way out of that.[/color]
[/quote]
So, you're saying we're abusive because we high balled an offer for reps and attempted to gain restitution for you directly being responsible for Methrage being able to nuke us?
I'm confused about "tried to get OcUK rolled" though. We had some members tech raiding them, NpO asked us to stop it despite the fact that no protectorate existed, and we eventually backed off. OcUK is now on our No Raiding list.
[i]So abusive.[/i]

And I don't think that Methrage did it and tried to frame us, but he is also a proven liar, so I would take his version of events with a grain of salt. As I said I am looking into it. If GOONS is proven guilty, [b]then[/b] we'll start weaseling.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1273720712' post='2296605']
[color="#0000FF"]I never said Salithus was right. I never said he was wrong. That is you putting words in my mouth. I merely commended him for doing something to GOONS.

As for Che, that's not all you did. Way to leave out the vile thing you put in his signature on that forum.[/color]
[/quote]
I never said that... you said Sal was right. You said that he felt wronged, but you have no way of knowing what he felt. The fact is that he could just be making the whole thing up (which he pretty much is) and [b]acting[/b] wronged to try and make us look bad.

Well, okay I actually didn't see the signature. I checked that out, and really, it's not very vile? Not appropriate for these boards, sure, but we say far worse things to our closest friends.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Darksol' date='12 May 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1273721748' post='2296644']
How is it abusive to ask for reparations for aiding a known enemy of our alliance? Especially when that someone calls you out on it and yet you still disregard it. They took responsibility for it.

There you go, slandering us again, calling us bullies and cowards. If we're so full of cowardice, why don't you step up to the plate and do something about it? You won't. You're the one hiding behind blustery statements and long-winded empty assertions of acts our alliance allegedly as done. Notice how you bring up one issue, Che, and then you move right on to another one as soon as we refute your claims and grind your lies into the dirt.

It takes balls to take your toys and run home? Where's the pride, honor or chivalrousness in that? It shows that that person deserved no respect or admiration. That is the cowardice that you try to pin to our alliance and yet Salithus exhibited that very quality and you dump admiration and praise upon his unworthy shoulders.

And you're absolutely right, we all know a lie when we see one. It's when you open your mouth and try to pin unfounded and untrue allegations against GOONS. Yes, you did come to conclusions, you assumed that GOONS did something against Salithus. You offer no proof of your statements being true. Only open ended allegations that you're spinning from your own deluded point of view. Your vendetta against us has blinded you and you can only see what you want to see, not the truth, be it good or bad.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It is abusive when the "reparations" you demanded were extremely excessive.

Also, slander is not my business. I simply tell people the truth about your alliance and its actions. If they disgust you, well then perhaps you should take a look at the things GOONS is doing.

As for the issues, if I fail to elaborate it is because they are irrelevant. Those who truly want to know have been informed in private. And a coward? Forgive me for not charging stupidly like Methrage and others have done. I will save my nation for when I can truly do some damage to your alliance. The pen is mightier than the sword. It might do you well to remember that.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1273722079' post='2296659']
[color="#0000FF"]It is abusive when the "reparations" you demanded were extremely excessive.

Also, slander is not my business. I simply tell people the truth about your alliance and its actions. If they disgust you, well then perhaps you should take a look at the things GOONS is doing.

As for the issues, if I fail to elaborate it is because they are irrelevant. Those who truly want to know have been informed in private. And a coward? Forgive me for not charging stupidly like Methrage and others have done. I will save my nation for when I can truly do some damage to your alliance. The pen is mightier than the sword. It might do you well to remember that.[/color]
[/quote]

Slander is your business, especially when you have no facts to back up your statements. Making huge statements and then backing down when someone calls you out on those statements is pretty cowardly. And yes, it is relevant, because you're the one making X claim and Y statement about what our alliance did to Salithus. If you've been informed in private, show us it. Show everyone how evil we are, because that would reinforce your words a thousand times over instead of saying "Oh, GOONS are bad, but you're going to have to take my word for it."

And we don't expect you to charge stupidly into battle like Methrage. We expect you to continue to blather nonsensical rants about how bad our alliance is without putting any action behind your words, be it through war or be it through proof.

And yes, the pen is mightier than the sword, but only as mighty as the hand that wields it. And you, RV, have a very weak hand.

As much as I like nippy, I really don't know enough about Salithus or about whom his allegations are directed at specifically to make a good judgement call.

Hey Hal, Ashoka, wanna hit the bowling alleys in Y-burg? It's on me. :P

[quote name='Uralica' date='13 May 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1273724181' post='2296703']
As much as I like nippy, I really don't know enough about Salithus or about whom his allegations are directed at specifically to make a good judgement call.

Hey Hal, Ashoka, wanna hit the bowling alleys in Y-burg? It's on me. :P
[/quote]
You pay for the bowling. Hal can pick up the hookers. I'll get us some blow.

You guys wait for me there. I'll get there....eventually.

[quote name='Henry Rollins' date='12 May 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1273724776' post='2296715']
PZI? <_<
[/quote]
That's not what the EoG list is, but quite frankly, PZI is too good for salithus.

Were it not for my never-ending paranoia, forcing me to save a database dump every once in a while, we'd have been extremely screwed.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='QuotingTheCrow' date='12 May 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1273721625' post='2296638']
And the person you cited called you on it for being incredibly one-sided and false. :smug:
[/quote]
The beginning number was low because two GOONS negotiated the reps. The first was not told the 20 mil figure, the second knew it so 5 minutes after the original agreement was made and communicated to Sargun, the 20 mil figure was laid down.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='12 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1273725541' post='2296729']
So I'm assuming this is like the eve incident?
[/quote]
Somewhat, if you mean the stealing of the titan fund incident, fortunately not much of value was lost.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 May 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1273725631' post='2296731']
[color="#0000FF"]You're welcome to try.[/color]
[/quote]
oh I get the joke, its because he can't right? sort of like you're welcome to try but my peace mode wins every time! You got him good buddy!

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='13 May 2010 - 05:18 AM' timestamp='1273724266' post='2296704']
Wait, are people taking RV serious enough to dignify his rantings with responses? (Or are we just all [i]that[/i] bored?)
[/quote]

I think everyone has to be that bored because it sure seems to happen way to much :x

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Darksol' date='12 May 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1273716378' post='2296527']
Yes, because everything you read in the media is true. :rolleyes: Of course, Salithus is right and the rest of :(( GOONS are :(( evil.
[/quote]

This line of reasoning certainly doesn't go both ways.

[quote name='Jakome' date='13 May 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1273732295' post='2296801']
oh I get the joke, its because he can't right? sort of like you're welcome to try but my peace mode wins every time! You got him good buddy!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Ah, yes, thank you for reminding me that today I was able to come out. Well, now he can try.[/color]

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='13 May 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1273724266' post='2296704']
Wait, are people taking RV serious enough to dignify his rantings with responses? (Or are we just all [i]that[/i] bored?)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Hm. I didn't think I'd have to remind you of all people that I have quite a following. Like it not, people listen to me. They hang on my every word. You'd be a fool to ignore. The damage I can do to people's opinion regarding your alliance may be irreversible.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 May 2010 - 02:49 AM' timestamp='1273740574' post='2296857']
[color="#0000FF"]Hm. I didn't think I'd have to remind you of all people that I have quite a following. Like it not, people listen to me. They hang on my every word. You'd be a fool to ignore. The damage I can do to people's opinion regarding your alliance may be irreversible.[/color]
[/quote]
Now what if.....And. This. Is. A. Big. What. If. We were able to offer you the spot recently vacated by sal.
[Img]http://www.made2mentor.com/Images/bobs.jpg[/img]