GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[quote name='Biazt' date='14 May 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1273881016' post='2298071']
This is pretty funny considering your analogies are more apt when applied to Salithus and not GOONS as a whole.
[/quote]

Posted elsewhere...

[i]goonbase is gone. You can thank your amazing leadership in the Pilot and CoPilot positions. Short version is I'm not going to spend my free time listening to cheap shots taken at my wife and getting accused of trying to stage a coup for not getting things done in a browser game fast enough for them. Hasta.[/i]

[i]OOC: Forum admins (especially those with root access) don't get the "right" to kill a forum simply because they are pissed off enough to quit. First rule of forum administration: "do not harm" (rule 1a - if you broke it, fix it ASAP, anything else just took a backseat). So I will not excuse salithus' behavior in that regard.[/i]

However, clearly there is more to story than someone maybe plotting a coup. Perhaps one day we'll hear it. I'm not holding my breath.

Meanwhile, I appear to have hookers to round up...ones who can bowl. :smug:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='14 May 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1273888732' post='2298189']
Posted elsewhere...

[i]goonbase is gone. You can thank your amazing leadership in the Pilot and CoPilot positions. Short version is I'm not going to spend my free time listening to cheap shots taken at my wife and getting accused of trying to stage a coup for not getting things done in a browser game fast enough for them. Hasta.[/i]

[i]OOC: Forum admins (especially those with root access) don't get the "right" to kill a forum simply because they are pissed off enough to quit. First rule of forum administration: "do not harm" (rule 1a - if you broke it, fix it ASAP, anything else just took a backseat). So I will not excuse salithus' behavior in that regard.[/i]

However, clearly there is more to story than someone maybe plotting a coup. Perhaps one day we'll hear it. I'm not holding my breath.

Meanwhile, I appear to have hookers to round up...ones who can bowl. :smug:
[/quote]

I should go take down one my websites and put up a little note I did it because ChairmanHal said means things about my sister and my mother. I assume people will consider you may have done something to deserve it, since after all the theme of this thread seems to be "If someone typed it, it must have merit." It's not me being petty or trying to play the victim, since it was typed it must have a grounding in reality.

Now that we've covered that, I'm late for my date with Kim Yu-Na. We're gonna go jump Apolo Ohno, Korean girls find that idea romantic for some reason.

[quote name='Tran Hung Dao' date='14 May 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1273889237' post='2298194']
I should go take down one my websites and put up a little note I did it because ChairmanHal said means things about my sister and my mother. I assume people will consider you may have done something to deserve it, since after all the theme of this thread seems to be "If someone typed it, it must have merit." It's not me being petty or trying to play the victim, since it was typed it must have a grounding in reality.

Now that we've covered that, I'm late for my date with Kim Yu-Na. We're gonna go jump Apolo Ohno, Korean girls find that idea romantic for some reason.
[/quote]THD, I love you so much. Just putting that out there, man.

Seriously though, this whole MAYBE SOMEDAY WE'LL LEARN THE REAL TRUTH crap needs to stop. If Salithus is so inclined, he could come here and _post his reasons_. Or do you think we GOONS now have enough power to just block his messages _here_, where we're clearly LOVED by the majority? Yeah, that definitely makes a lot of sense.

Oh, wait. No. No, it really doesn't. My bad.

[quote name='Choson' date='14 May 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1273887664' post='2298179']
And yet you still posted. The fact that you admit to not reading the whole thread just shows that you're just like RV. Running off to make your own conclusions without learning all the facts.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]In my experience facts are usually nonsense, and used to make excuses. I am a man who uses his gut. I know right and wrong, and I know what has taken place just by the feeling in my stomach. You know, some people say the stomach is like a second brain. The digestive track is just complex. It makes you vomit up poison and spoiled food, and if it gets past that you get diarrhea. Which is good. It means your intestines didn't absorb the bad stuff. See what I'm saying? It is a wonderfully complex system that is in many ways like a second brain. At least to me at least. That's why I use it. I find it to be more accurate than my actual brain. Sure I could think things through, but what is the point? I already know what is going on. I already know who is right, who is wrong, who is lying, who is telling the truth. If If I want to know what is [i]really[/i] going on all I have to do is listen to my gut, and my gut is telling me that something stinks.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1273995537' post='2299628']
[color="#0000FF"]In my experience facts are usually nonsense, and used to make excuses. I am a man who uses his gut. I know right and wrong, and I know what has taken place just by the feeling in my stomach. You know, some people say the stomach is like a second brain. The digestive track is just complex. It makes you vomit up poison and spoiled food, and if it gets past that you get diarrhea. Which is good. It means your intestines didn't absorb the bad stuff. See what I'm saying? It is a wonderfully complex system that is in many ways like a second brain. At least to me at least. That's why I use it. I find it to be more accurate than my actual brain. Sure I could think things through, but what is the point? I already know what is going on. I already know who is right, who is wrong, who is lying, who is telling the truth. If If I want to know what is [i]really[/i] going on all I have to do is listen to my gut, and my gut is telling me that something stinks.[/color]
[/quote]

I hope you're enjoying your new-found role as a sig quote generator. :lol1: Seriously, RV...I commend you on your forum presence. You make this place more entertaining for all, and for that, I thank you.

[quote name='Hunterman1043' date='15 May 2010 - 05:17 AM' timestamp='1273897019' post='2298327']
Wow... Idk how I feel about this..... Considering on how long I've hated GOONS..... I have mixed feelings. Good luck?
[/quote]

[quote]Alliance Name:LoSS[/quote]

That is just so 2006/07 ok? Stop living in the past man :v:

I hope things are getting back to normal and all is well now :3 also nippy!!!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1273995537' post='2299628']
[color="#0000ff"]In my experience facts are usually nonsense, and used to make excuses. I am a man who uses his gut. I know right and wrong, and I know what has taken place just by the feeling in my stomach. You know, some people say the stomach is like a second brain. The digestive track is just complex. It makes you vomit up poison and spoiled food, and if it gets past that you get diarrhea. Which is good. It means your intestines didn't absorb the bad stuff. See what I'm saying? It is a wonderfully complex system that is in many ways like a second brain. At least to me at least. That's why I use it. I find it to be more accurate than my actual brain. Sure I could think things through, but what is the point? I already know what is going on. I already know who is right, who is wrong, who is lying, who is telling the truth. If If I want to know what is [i]really[/i] going on all I have to do is listen to my gut, and my gut is telling me that something stinks.[/color]
[/quote]...You do know that "gut instinct" is just a phrase, right? That that kind of thing doesn't ACTUALLY come from your gut, but still your brain? It's like love - we say it comes from the heart, but again, just a phrase; it really, REALLY doesn't come from there.

Just thought I'd make sure. You seem to be a little slow at times.

Edited by Archanis

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1273995537' post='2299628']
[color=!@#$%^] my experience and facts are usually nonsense, and used to make excuses. I am a man with a big gut. It's so big I can't see my schlong, and I know what has taken place just by feeling under my stomach. You know, some people say the stomach is like a second brain. My other heads think better than my big head. I make you vomit up food, and if it gets past that you get diarrhea. Which is good. See what I'm saying? It is a wonderfully complex system that is in many ways like a second brain. At least to me at least. That's why I'm a user. I find it to be more accurate than my actual brain. Sure I could think things through, but what is the point? I already know what is going on under my stomach. If If I want to know what is [i]really[/i] going on all I have to do is feel under my gut, and my gut is telling me that I stink.[/color]
[/quote]

Reality and all

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='16 May 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1274025154' post='2299858']
Why do you people feel like GOONS is obligated to disclose the whole story to you?
[/quote]This is CN. Secrets are not to be had, sir! Use your head!

Or something. I don't know, I gave up trying to understand the unwashed masses a loooong time ago.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='16 May 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1274025154' post='2299858']
Why do you people feel like GOONS is obligated to disclose the whole story to you?
[/quote]
Gossiping actually helps humans live longer, sadly.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1273995537' post='2299628']
[color="#0000FF"]In my experience facts are usually nonsense, and used to make excuses..[/color]
[/quote]
Welp, I hope you never get into trouble with the law, since the justice system uses facts and not instincts in how they determine how to mete out an appropriate resolution. Especially, since facts can not be perverted like instincts.

[color="#0000FF"]That's why I use it. I find it to be more accurate than my actual brain.[/color]
[/quote]
It shows. It really, really does.

[/quote]

If it's coming from your gut of course it's going to stink, silly RV :v:

[quote name='Biazt' date='16 May 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1274027149' post='2299897']
If it's coming from your gut of course it's going to stink, silly RV :v:
[/quote]
That's why poo smells.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='16 May 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1274025154' post='2299858']
[/quote]
Not to mention we [i]have[/i] disclosed the entire story. There's really not much to it, unless people really want a giant list documenting every bit of salithus' verbal abuse and abuses of power.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='16 May 2010 - 12:40 PM' timestamp='1274028018' post='2299913']
Not to mention we [i]have[/i] disclosed the entire story. There's really not much to it, unless people really want a giant list documenting every bit of salithus' verbal abuse and abuses of power.
[/quote]

It's just like the situation with President Obama and the Birthers. No matter how much proof is presented to them, they refuse to see the truth for what it is.

[quote name='Choson' date='16 May 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1274029113' post='2299932']
It's just like the situation with President Obama and the Birthers. No matter how much proof is presented to them, they refuse to see the truth for what it is.
[/quote]

But the birth cerficiate was [i]fake[/i] choson. He's CLEARLY an evil martian cuban man sent here to turn us into the next Russia. Sent here from the FUTURE.

[quote name='Archanis' date='16 May 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1274036576' post='2300091']
But the birth cerficiate was [i]fake[/i] choson. He's CLEARLY an evil martian cuban man sent here to turn us into the next Russia. Sent here from the FUTURE.
[/quote]

I bet he believes in the Time Cube, since he's a Cuban from the future.

[quote]When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 - major Time points are created on opposite sides of Earth - known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2 major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we recognize as Sunup and Sundown.

The 4-equidistant Time points can be considered as Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96 hours and 4-simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single rotation of Earth - equated to a Higher Order of Life Time Cube.[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='16 May 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1273995537' post='2299628']
[/quote]

I entirely agree that RV clearly thinks with his gut. The lower intestine would be my guess, as it explains why he's full of what he's full of.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dalstrs' date='13 May 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1273801656' post='2297429']
Darksol, this happens in all our threads. Some people see the alliance GOONS and their mind is made up before they even read the first sentence.
[/quote]

Duh, your name IS "goons".

[b]goon [guːn][/b]
n
[i]1. a stupid or deliberately foolish person[/i]
2. (Business / Industrial Relations & HR Terms) US informal a thug hired to commit acts of violence or intimidation, esp in an industrial dispute

edit*
Decided to keep definition 2, if you choose that one.

Edited by Czar Kiev

[quote name='Czar Kiev' date='02 June 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1275524864' post='2321287']
Duh, your name IS "goons".

[b]goon [guːn][/b]
n
[i]1. a stupid or deliberately foolish person[/i]
2. (Business / Industrial Relations & HR Terms) US informal a thug hired to commit acts of violence or intimidation, esp in an industrial dispute

edit*
Decided to keep definition 2, if you choose that one.
[/quote]

No, our name is "GOONS"

It stands for "Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism". Our name is a pronoun, not a noun. Thanks for playing though.

[quote name='Choson' date='02 June 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1275526075' post='2321316']
No, our name is "GOONS"

It stands for "Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism". Our name is a pronoun, not a noun. Thanks for playing though.
[/quote]

Hopefully that was intended to be ironic.

If not, ah well. -_- Thanks for playing!