An Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='28 April 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1272499385' post='2279063']
I thought we were supposed to slowly die after losing Ivan at the helm? I mean, we are just a big personality cult built around him, right? RIGHT??? I JOINED TO WORSHIP IVAN, NOT BE A REAL ALLIANCE! I FEEL CHEATED!
[/quote]
Ssshhh, you're ruining their planned shift to "Ivan never really leads alliances, he only founds them!" It was scheduled to start in June.

[quote name='Corinan' date='28 April 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1272499385' post='2279063']
I thought we were supposed to slowly die after losing Ivan at the helm? I mean, we are just a big personality cult built around him, right? RIGHT??? I JOINED TO WORSHIP IVAN, NOT BE A REAL ALLIANCE! I FEEL CHEATED!
[/quote]

[i]Supreme Chancellor: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?
Anakin Skywalker: No.
Supreme Chancellor: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith who lived many years ago. He was so powerful and so wise that he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin Skywalker: He could do that? He could actually save people from death?
Supreme Chancellor: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
Supreme Chancellor: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, and then one night, his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic that he could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin Skywalker: Is it possible to learn this power?
Supreme Chancellor: Not from a Jedi. [/i]

Seemed appropriate. Congrats to NSO. :)

o/ NSO
In recognition of this great milestone I have sent a box of chocolate flavored babies for each member. Two boxes for Heft.

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2793/4026373668_ddb8d3c78d.jpg[/img]

edit: image fail

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 April 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1272506851' post='2279194']
Oh we can. We just don't care about you enough to do it.
[/quote]
Hey! So we're both still alive for the same reason, then.

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1272506851' post='2279194']
Oh we can. We just don't care about you enough to do it.
[/quote]

Who is we? Each time I see you, you have another alliance. You can't even hold membership in an alliance, let alone trying to hold us down.

Impressive growth. I wish you luck in maintaining it.

[quote name='Lennox' date='28 April 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1272507116' post='2279202']
Who is we? Each time I see you, you have another alliance. You can't even hold membership in an alliance, let alone trying to hold us down.
[/quote]

Penkala has been a member of the Commnonwealth for over three months now, actually. He's been going to the AHA meetings and making some nice progress. :awesome:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything though.

Edited by Lord Brendan