An Announcement from the New Sith Order

[quote name='Corinan' date='29 April 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1272563717' post='2280036']
You'd have a point if superior NS meant superior alliance. I do hope you stay in CSN. I want you to be there when we finally gather the numbers to crush it.
[/quote]

You've had an easy environment to topple us and you've still not managed. Needless to say, I am disappointed. When we toppled the Hegemony we had many obstacles to face. You have very few of those, and you still have failed thus far. Says a lot about you, really.

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1272568919' post='2280145']
You've had an easy environment to topple us and you've still not managed. Needless to say, I am disappointed. When we toppled the Hegemony we had many obstacles to face. You have very few of those, and you still have failed thus far. Says a lot about you, really.
[/quote]

I'm amazed at how well you avoid thinking.

[quote name='MCRABT' date='29 April 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1272562871' post='2280019']
Actually he did take a short break as your Minister of finance and joined Gremlins briefly before realising that getting hammered into the ground really wasn't his thing. He's welcome to come and have another go if he likes :ehm:
[/quote]

What are you talking about? We don't even have a position called Minister of Finance, and Penkala has certainly never held it. :blink: Nor has he ever been a member of Gremlins. The only thing about your post that is remotely close to fact is that he fought against IRON.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Corinan' date='29 April 2010 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1272555889' post='2279909']
The fact is that your alliance is too boring, bland, and just plain terrible to ever subjugate the Sith. We are better than you.
[/quote]
CSN is very boring, bland, and terrible. Then again, this wonderful announcement wouldn't exist if we didn't fiddle with your TNS in the last war. yawn.

Edited by montypython

[quote name='Lennox' date='29 April 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1272569741' post='2280161']
I'm amazed at how well you avoid thinking.
[/quote]

Yes you clearly have it harder than us. We go around picking off alliances that may side with you and EZI some of your influential figures. Oh, wait...

:rolleyes:

We let you sit there and formulate a way to take us down. We didn't do anything to prevent it, really. And you've still failed.

[quote]Actually he did take a short break as your Minister of finance and joined Gremlins briefly before realising that getting hammered into the ground really wasn't his thing. He's welcome to come and have another go if he likes[/quote]

Everything you just said is false...

I've never been minister of finance. In fact, we have no minister of finance. I never joined Gremlins. I have been a member of CSN for more than 3 months straight (that means since before the war). I fought with Fark, and if by 'briefly' you mean for half the war you keep claiming took so long, then yes, it was briefly.

Only 1 IRON nation fought back past day one. All of the others did 1 round of attacks back and did nothing more... either because I bill locked them or because they are just really bad at war. I lost maybe 1,000 NS fighting IRON overall.

And thanks but no thanks, I'm tired of filling my slots with dead nations who do nothing but annoy me by rolling over. I'll pass on your invitation.

Thanks for proving you have literally no idea what you're talking about to the world, though. Although I'm sure many people knew that well before that post.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='MCRABT' date='29 April 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1272562871' post='2280019']
Actually he did take a short break as your Minister of finance and joined Gremlins briefly before realising that getting hammered into the ground really wasn't his thing. He's welcome to come and have another go if he likes :ehm:

Kudos to our friends in NSO, once we have destroyed Gremlins we'l join on that leap frog back to the top, reps or no reps.
[/quote]
CSN has three Minister positions. FA, IA and Defense. Do please try to keep up

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1272570466' post='2280182']

We let you sit there and formulate a way to take us down.

[/quote]

Really? We were formulating ways to take CSN down? No one told me this. I just like !@#$@#$ with ya'll. You'll know it when I've formulated a plan to take you down, Penkala. You'll know because you'll be picking your sorry carcass off the floor.

[quote name='Corinan' date='29 April 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1272572467' post='2280227']
Really? We were formulating ways to take CSN down? No one told me this. I just like !@#$@#$ with ya'll. You'll know it when I've formulated a plan to take you down, Penkala. You'll know because you'll be picking your sorry carcass off the floor.
[/quote]

So NSO [i]wanted[/i] to lose this past war? Good to know. Aim for failure, that way you can't fall short of your goals, Corinan.

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1272574407' post='2280259']
So NSO [i]wanted[/i] to lose this past war? Good to know. Aim for failure, that way you can't fall short of your goals, Corinan.
[/quote]

Cute that you think CSN was central to the war. We entered the war in defense of allies, not for some grandiose plan to take down your lackluster alliance.

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1272574407' post='2280259']
[/quote]

I was unaware we created and orchaestrated the last war. Well, I assume that was simply the diversion we created to keep you from seeing our true plan to bring you down. We figured you'd no longer suspect that our existence revolves around you, allowing us more room to operate.

Dammit Moldavi and Grub, your plan failed!

It is good to see recovery across Bob.
Your alliance has done well.
It's especially gratifying to see your former leader pulling his weight.

[URL=http://my.jetscreenshot.com/212/20100429-9t6b-14kb][IMG]http://my.jetscreenshot.com/212/m_20100429-9t6b-14kb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[img]http://www.farkistan.org/Smileys/farkistan/clap.gif[/img] Well done.

[quote name='RavingMainyYak' date='30 April 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1272584859' post='2280502']
It is good to see recovery across Bob.
Your alliance has done well.
It's especially gratifying to see your former leader pulling his weight.

[URL=http://my.jetscreenshot.com/212/20100429-9t6b-14kb][IMG]http://my.jetscreenshot.com/212/m_20100429-9t6b-14kb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[img]http://www.farkistan.org/Smileys/farkistan/clap.gif[/img] Well done.
[/quote]

2006 would like to have a chat with you.