An Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lennox' date='28 April 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1272507116' post='2279202']
Who is we? Each time I see you, you have another alliance. You can't even hold membership in an alliance, let alone trying to hold us down.
[/quote]

You need to pay more attention, then. I've been a member of CSN for more than three months. Do try and keep up.

@LintWad, I'm happy for you on your growth. Just wanted to correct any misconceptions that CSN is trying to hold you down and that you are growing regardless. Just the facts!

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1272550614' post='2279845']
You need to pay more attention, then. I've been a member of CSN for more than three months. Do try and keep up.

@LintWad, I'm happy for you on your growth. Just wanted to correct any misconceptions that CSN is trying to hold you down and that you are growing regardless. Just the facts!
[/quote]

[quote name='Corinan' date='28 April 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1272496610' post='2278977']
You can't keep a great alliance down.
[/quote]

Where in that quote did I ever mention CSN? Are you so arrogant to assume that I was referring to your alliance? The fact is that your alliance is too boring, bland, and just plain terrible to ever subjugate the Sith. We are better than you.

[quote name='Corinan' date='29 April 2010 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1272555889' post='2279909']
The fact is that your alliance is too boring, bland, and just plain terrible to ever subjugate the Sith. We are better than you.
[/quote]

Says the alliance that surrendered to us. :unsure:

Also, needs more nukes.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='29 April 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1272508270' post='2279232']
Impressive growth. I wish you luck in maintaining it.

Penkala has been a member of the Commnonwealth for over three months now, actually. He's been going to the AHA meetings and making some nice progress. :awesome:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything though.
[/quote]

Actually he did take a short break as your Minister of finance and joined Gremlins briefly before realising that getting hammered into the ground really wasn't his thing. He's welcome to come and have another go if he likes :ehm:

Kudos to our friends in NSO, once we have destroyed Gremlins we'l join on that leap frog back to the top, reps or no reps.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Penkala' date='29 April 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1272562600' post='2280008']
Says the alliance that surrendered to us. :unsure:

Also, needs more nukes.
[/quote]

You'd have a point if superior NS meant superior alliance. I do hope you stay in CSN. I want you to be there when we finally gather the numbers to crush it.