The New Grämlins

Iotupa

[quote name='flak attack' date='24 May 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1274726141' post='2310377']
Gre was not the only alliance MOTU rogued on. He may have hit them in his first wave, but in his second wave he hit MK nations.

While I did admittedly forget about Salithus, the second is a longtime rogue against GOONS and isn't even on the EoG list (meaning he's not on a ZI list of any sort for GOONS). The third looks more like he went rogue then got tech raided. I see no evidence of him being on a ZI list of any sort.
[/quote]

Wrong thread methinks.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penkala, if I was put in charge of IRON right now, I would be following a very similar plan to the one they are currently implementing because it is the best one. Any changes I'd make would certainly not fall in line with your suggestions, because it would be criminally negligent to do so. I'm not sure if you are just attempting to bait IRON or what, but you are making bad points and coming across looking foolish. Please stop for your own sake.

[quote name='Delta1212' date='24 May 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1274734015' post='2310459']
Penkala, if I was put in charge of IRON right now, I would be following a very similar plan to the one they are currently implementing because it is the best one. Any changes I'd make would certainly not fall in line with your suggestions, because it would be criminally negligent to do so. I'm not sure if you are just attempting to bait IRON or what, but you are making bad points and coming across looking foolish. Please stop for your own sake.
[/quote]

Delta, I have acknowledged that. Although I still really want to see those members of IRON in peace mode get what they so badly deserve (so yes I have a bit of a motive.) :awesome:

As for your last couple lines, I know what I'm doing. I appreciate your concern and all, but I'm fully aware of the situation. :)

[quote name='Penkala' date='24 May 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1274721255' post='2310343']
Just because we're allies doesn't mean [b]I[/b] like you.
[/quote]

Fixed that one for you. I don't think that NSO would appreciate you throwing them under the bus.

IIRC he declared on 3, including Reyne and Ramirus, was countered by 3, but really only launched attacks & nukes on Ramirus (and I think a day or two of fun with LM), giving the rest free techz if they wanted.

It seems MOTU came to a conclusion much earlier about Ramirus than the rest of us..

No, he just was in a position where he didn't really care about the consequences of going rogue earlier than most of us. You can expect to see Ramirus on several other people's rogue lists, I think.

Edit: He hit Ram, Reyne and LM in the first wave. I thought TOP had come to an accommodation with Argent about the hit on Reyne, but if not, they certainly should do so.

Edited by Bob Janova

[quote name='Penkala' date='24 May 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1274736022' post='2310488']
Delta, I have acknowledged that. Although I still really want to see those members of IRON in peace mode get what they so badly deserve (so yes I have a bit of a motive.) :awesome:

As for your last couple lines, I know what I'm doing. I appreciate your concern and all, but I'm fully aware of the situation. :)
[/quote]
Whoa, whoa! You mean your tactics suggestions for IRON have been bad on purpose? Shock! Horror!

Meanwhile, IRON is winning. Guess you can't handle that. Poor thing :(

[quote name='Penkala' date='24 May 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1274736022' post='2310488']

[/quote]

How were you ever let in to NSO? I advise the Sith to let this nut case go. Seriously, he hopes for harm to come to your ally.

[quote name='janax' date='24 May 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1274734218' post='2310461']
Hmmm....I didn't notice that MOTU didn't delete. He did hit one of our members first wave.

TOP, I am disappoint son.
[/quote]

I can't find his nation.

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='24 May 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1274737018' post='2310503']
IIRC he declared on 3, including Reyne and Ramirus, was countered by 3, but really only launched attacks & nukes on Ramirus (and I think a day or two of fun with LM), giving the rest free techz if they wanted.

It seems MOTU came to a conclusion much earlier about Ramirus than the rest of us..
[/quote]

Nah, most of us in TOP and many in the Citadel in general (including members of the Gramlins)---i.e., the people who had to deal with him the most---had discerned Ramirus's quality [i]long[/i] before that. MOTU was simply the first to take matters into his own hands.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Penkala' date='24 May 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1274721255' post='2310343']Just because we're allies doesn't mean we like you.[/quote]

You're part of NSO's government now? Nice job rising through the ranks!

[quote name='Grimm Reaper' date='24 May 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1274742174' post='2310601']
You're part of NSO's government now? Nice job rising through the ranks!
[/quote]
Penk's really good at using the royal we. It's the only way I can interpret his posts anymore.

[quote name='Crymson' date='24 May 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1274741260' post='2310579']
I can't find his nation.
[/quote]
He did eventually delete. I was the last person to declare war on him. I like to think it was because he was afraid of fighting me :smug:

[quote name='bigwoody' date='24 May 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1274738137' post='2310522']
Whoa, whoa! You mean your tactics suggestions for IRON have been bad on purpose? Shock! Horror!

Meanwhile, IRON is winning. Guess you can't handle that. Poor thing :(
[/quote]

You worry about yourself, Woody. I'll be just fine, bud.

[quote]How were you ever let in to NSO? I advise the Sith to let this nut case go. Seriously, he hopes for harm to come to your ally. [/quote]

I highly doubt any NSO member really cares about your opinion. Go away.

[quote]You're part of NSO's government now? Nice job rising through the ranks![/quote]

No I am not.

[quote]Penk's really good at using the royal we. It's the only way I can interpret his posts anymore.[/quote]

I am good at using many words. :)

[quote name='Fernando12' date='24 May 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1274738794' post='2310531']
How were you ever let in to NSO? I advise the Sith to let this nut case go. Seriously, he hopes for harm to come to your ally.
[/quote]

They wouldn't have many members left if they let all the nutjobs go. :P

[quote name='Broncos98' date='24 May 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1274717850' post='2310299']
Last time I checked, NSO and IRON were allies...maybe someone should muzzle this stray dog.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO allows its members free speech. While Penkala may not share the same opinions as most members of the alliance, nonetheless he is a member in good standing. We do not gag our members.

Anyway, as you know, the NSO wishes IRON the best in your war. Stay strong, friends. Victory is close.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='24 May 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1274752369' post='2310759']
[color="#0000FF"]The NSO allows its members free speech. While Penkala may not share the same opinions as most members of the alliance, nonetheless he is a member in good standing. We do not gag our members.

Anyway, as you know, the NSO wishes IRON the best in your war. Stay strong, friends. Victory is close.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm not sure who I'd prefer attain that victory. Our best bet here is mutual disbandment.

[quote name='Penkala' date='25 May 2010 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1274753421' post='2310797']
I'm not sure who I'd prefer attain that victory. Our best bet here is mutual disbandment.
[/quote]

Your undying support warms my heart :awesome:

[quote name='jstep' date='25 May 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1274754689' post='2310837']
Gramlins down to 31 nations, its kind of sad actually
[/quote]

I find it kinda funny.

Now when it drops to below [i]15[/i] members, now that will be hilarious.

[quote name='Penkala' date='24 May 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1274750445' post='2310727']No I am not.[/quote]

Really? I would not have gathered that from your previous post, which seemed to be speaking on behalf of NSO.

As you were.

[quote]Gramlins down to 31 nations, its kind of sad actually[/quote]

They're obviously attempting the rare dadaist war strategy. Through their defeat, they have forever bested IRON. Not that I expect to get away with this particular post; no, I believed that I've infringed upon Matthew PK's trademark on dada logic and will soon be sued.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

[quote name='The AUT' date='24 May 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1274755179' post='2310852']
I find it kinda funny.

Now when it drops to below [i]15[/i] members, now that will be hilarious.
[/quote]
I see unconditional surrender just over the horizon.

RV is correct. Penkala is not a government member, and he does not represent the view of NSO. However, we do not issue gag orders to our members.

I am also pleased to see that our psyops campaign against Gramlins is playing a role in this war. IRON, you won't need any luck.