Decree of the Sith

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='05 March 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1267830313' post='2215262']
Anyone who calls this war the "Second Unjust War" is either ignorant of history or just completely ignoring all logic.

EDIT: Also, happy birthday.
[/quote]
I quite enjoy the name, and the fact that it bothers you makes it even better.

Happy Birthday, NSO. You do your job well.

[quote name='Anthony' date='05 March 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1267833876' post='2215349']
Hell yeah son. We're all going to see Alice in Wonderland.
[/quote]

This man speaks truth

Hail NSO

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='05 March 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1267830115' post='2215259']
While our numbers may be small, our voice is loud.
[/quote]

Understatement much?

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 March 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1267832447' post='2215314']
Yeah, didn't you hear? Fark and GOD forced Ivan to step down as Sith Emperor.
[/quote]
I don't see that in any terms at all. Just because your leader has made a handful of pretty foolish statements doesn't mean you can blame it on Fark and GOD.

Congrats on one year of existence.

Edited by Rey the Great

Congrats NSO, from your birth I gave you all a hard time. Since then you have gained my respect and the respect of many others. In time I know you will find either victory or vengence in this Second Unjust War. To NSO the anti-GGA :awesome: .

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='05 March 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1267830115' post='2215259']

When we declared our existence a year ago, many people doubted we would last. Predictions were made on how long we would persist. Well, you were wrong. We are still here.

[/quote]

At the time of the founding of NSO i recall many (including myself) did question if it would survive for long.
Had it not been for the friends NSO had through Frostbite i am uncertain if we would be reading this announcement today.

This announcement is as much an announcement of Polaris and Siberian Tiger Alliance as it is from the New Sith Order and therefor my congratulations go towards each of these alliances.

You Sith certainly made things a little more interesting and that's what counts.

Ah, you finally improved that horrible flag.
Looks much better now.

Despite the fact that I generally dislike you, the NSO is certainly a welcome addition to the Cyberverse.
That sounds contradicting no?

On to many more years!

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='05 March 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1267836909' post='2215413']
I don't see that in any terms at all. Just because your leader has made a handful of pretty foolish statements doesn't mean you can blame it on Fark and GOD.

Congrats on one year of existence.
[/quote]
Oh all people, especially someone from \m/ would know a joke when they saw one.

Also hail to another year. Seeing Alice in Wonderland tomorrow night.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='andre27' date='05 March 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1267837662' post='2215427']
At the time of the founding of NSO i recall many (including myself) did question if it would survive for long.
[b]Had it not been for the friends NSO had through Frostbite i am uncertain if we would be reading this announcement today.[/b]

This announcement is as much an announcement of Polaris and Siberian Tiger Alliance as it is from the New Sith Order and therefor my congratulations go towards each of these alliances.

You Sith certainly made things a little more interesting and that's what counts.
[/quote]
I agree with most of your statement except this part. I mean how dare us make allies with someone familiar or make allies at all. Maybe we should have been smart and just waited for some big alliance to mass tech raid us no?

[quote name='kevin32891' date='05 March 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1267837930' post='2215431']
Oh all people, especially someone from \m/ would know a joke when they saw one.
[/quote]
I'm sorry that I can't know every time someone's being sarcastic [ooc] on the internet.

[quote name='Anthony' date='05 March 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1267833876' post='2215349']
Hell yeah son. We're all going to see Alice in Wonderland.
[/quote]
I know that's what I'm doing tonight, I'll let you all know how it turns out.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='05 March 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1267839129' post='2215455']
I think LintWad needs to give himself more titles. I just don't know how dark and sovereign and dread and dark the Sith Emperor is anymore. I was abundantly aware of this when Moldavi was emperor.

And happy birthday.
[/quote]
He could be the Prince of Insufficient Light.