Decree of the Sith

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='05 March 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1267839129' post='2215455']
I think LintWad needs to give himself more titles. I just don't know how dark and sovereign and dread and dark the Sith Emperor is anymore. I was abundantly aware of this when Moldavi was emperor.

And happy birthday.
[/quote]

You are welcome to suggest titles. Except for that fella above. He must refrain from future suggestions.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='05 March 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1267846948' post='2215582']
You are welcome to suggest titles. Except for that fella above. He must refrain from future suggestions.
[/quote]

Emperor LintWad, Darth Fat Piece of Wad of the Back Pocket Dominion.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='05 March 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1267847031' post='2215585']
Emperor LintWad, Darth Fat Piece of Wad of the Back Pocket Dominion.
[/quote]

Just because you are Sith does not mean you are protected from my wrath.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='05 March 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1267847893' post='2215598']
Just because you are Sith does not mean you are protected from my wrath.
[/quote]

Strike me down and I'll return the same as always.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='05 March 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1267846948' post='2215582']
[/quote]

OK, how about Dread Wad of Lintholde, Dark and Dark Sovereign Dark of the Sith, and Emperor Lord Sovereign Dark?

Till the end of time Comrades |-o-|

We started to get to know NSO more ~3-4 months before our treaty was signed and initially we were bit cautious because of all the bravado...over the months we saw and realized that there is a v. strong ballsy character of the alliance to back up its words..NSO proved it to the world no matter the odds. Keep doing your thing, you're doing it right. We're proud and honored to have a freind like you. o\

When millions died in an action one could argue reflects the Moldavi Doctrine, I could feel that the force just got stronger.

Was sad to see Ivan forced to step down due to actions of certain entities.

Edited by shahenshah