Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SleepiB' date='06 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1265438566' post='2163637']
We have no interest in your moral high ground because you have no authority on the matter. Allies, comrades aside, and enemies aside, Polar just demonstrated for the n+1th time it's inability to follow through on any decision it makes. To your enemies, this unpredictability can be an asset, but when you show that same unpredictability to both your allies and your comrades, they start to consider you a dangerous liability.

To Polaris, thank you for the object lesson, and have fun on your vacation to Venus. B-)
[/quote]

your right, i dont speak with authority, i speak with experience.
experience of knowing what you did to your own alliance.

this is very sweet to me seeing the tso thing {which wouldnt have happened without tops protection) coming full circle.

enjoy your late karma dose!

Edited by logan1

TOP: You won't attack us if we help you right?
NpO: Of course not!

2 days later

NpO: We surrender lol. Bye TOP.

3 days later

NpO: Just kidding.. we look bad for quitting.. we'll save you!

3 days later

NpO: Holy bananas batman.. we aren't on the winning side of this war? Quick.. lets bandwagon on TOP, that way the other people attacking them will still like us :smug:

[quote name='Otherworld' date='06 February 2010 - 06:58 AM' timestamp='1265439493' post='2163719']

2 days later

3 days later

NpO: Just kidding.. we look bad for quitting.. we'll save you!

3 days later

NpO: Holy bananas batman.. we aren't on the winning side of this war? Quick.. lets bandwagon on TOP, that way the other people attacking them will still like us :smug:
[/quote]

Oh you hush up you :awesome: stop making NpO look bad :P

Edited by Marcos

[quote name='Otherworld' date='06 February 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1265439493' post='2163719']

2 days later

3 days later

NpO: Just kidding.. we look bad for quitting.. [b]we'll save you![/b]

3 days later

[/quote]
Ignoring the rest of that, Polar certainly never said the bolded bit.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 February 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1265439851' post='2163757']
Ignoring the rest of that, Polar certainly never said the bolded bit.
[/quote]

So you pick out 3 words thrown in for comic effect and ignore the rest of it? Awesome.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='05 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1265437729' post='2163574']
You are so pathetic Crymson. Be a man and take your beating. You aggressively attacked C&G. Just like NPO did to OV. You can blame only yourself for all the mistakes you've made while leading TOP to it's demise. I'd be speechless as well if you were leading my alliance.
[/quote]
slimy lil !@#$%^&, sleep well if you can.

[quote name='Otherworld' date='06 February 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1265440101' post='2163783']
So you pick out 3 words thrown in for comic effect and ignore the rest of it? Awesome.
[/quote]

Well the rest of it is just retarded gibberish anyways, why shouldn't it be ignored?

[quote name='Otherworld' date='06 February 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1265440101' post='2163783']
[/quote]
Were they really thrown in for comedic effect? That was the literal reaction many on your side seemed to have (or posted, anyway) to Polar DoWing GOD. And I ignored the rest of it because it's been beaten to death. The only part that hasn't really been discussed was how your side misinterpreted Polar's move badly. Even if they didn't end up declaring on TOP, they didn't attack GOD [i]on behalf of[/i] TOP & allies. Theoretically, Polar could've left the war if NSO peaced out, even if TOP and IRON and whoever were still fighting.

[quote name='KingDingaLing' date='06 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265439897' post='2163764']
Has NpO even attacked a TOP nation yet ?

Edit: I see one, and I think that one may have been before the declaration
[/quote]
I wholly support Ski's noble crusade against TOP, for it means slightly less firepower directed against GVChamp.

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' date='06 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1265440804' post='2163835']
I wholly support Ski's noble crusade against TOP, for it means slightly less firepower directed against GVChamp.
[/quote]
How ironic that he is a former Grandmaster of our Order, lol.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 February 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1265440596' post='2163826']
Were they really thrown in for comedic effect? That was the literal reaction many on your side seemed to have (or posted, anyway) to Polar DoWing GOD. And I ignored the rest of it because it's been beaten to death. The only part that hasn't really been discussed was how your side misinterpreted Polar's move badly. Even if they didn't end up declaring on TOP, they didn't attack GOD [i]on behalf of[/i] TOP & allies. Theoretically, Polar could've left the war if NSO peaced out, even if TOP and IRON and whoever were still fighting.
[/quote]

Our side is a hive mind where Otherword is our [s]Borg[/s] [s]Overmind[/s] [s]Kerrigan[/s] [I'm outta words]. Gotcha.

I find most of you completely contemptible. Your only basis for hailing us or booing us is whether or not Polaris is currently working to further your own material interests.

It's alright for us to break treaties, declare wars on friends, or do anything else that might suit your fancy as long as it's in your favor. But if we're on not on "your side" then it doesn't matter what treaties we follow or what long-time (though perhaps ungrateful) friends we're helping - we're the most dishonorable scum you've ever had the misfortune to encounter - boo hoo hoo.

You flip and you flop and pretend you've got some kind of legitimate basis for outrage, but you're no more than spoiled children.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='06 February 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1265441049' post='2163861']
I find most of you completely contemptible. Your only basis for hailing us or booing us is whether or not Polaris is currently working to further your own material interests.

It's alright for us to break treaties, declare wars on friends, or do anything else that might suit your fancy as long as it's in your favor. But if we're on not on "your side" then it doesn't matter what treaties we follow or what long-time (though perhaps ungrateful) friends we're helping - we're the most dishonorable scum you've ever had the misfortune to encounter - boo hoo hoo.

You flip and you flop and pretend you've got some kind of legitimate basis for outrage, but you're no more than spoiled children.
[/quote]
We hail you when you don't break your word and "boo" when you break it.