Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='06 February 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1265445358' post='2164062']
As do I. As for myself I'm laughing it up watching the peanut gallery on both sides swing to and fro on who they hate or love; with absolutely no caution.
[/quote]
This is my favourite part as well. I departed a few short days ago with everyone raging to me about how insane Grub is and I arrive back today to find that those same people think he's walford incarnate. He has the ability to move people that I only [i]wish[/i] I had.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lafayette' date='06 February 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1265451874' post='2164180']
All I know is Ski must be doing some oyababy-class damage to TOP to illicit a full on thread like this from Crymson. Enough to fatally undermine their entire war effort.

Hail to our savior?
[/quote]
Ski is our Kryptonite.

:(

[quote name='Crymson' date='06 February 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1265435693' post='2163314']
I'll dispense with the usual format of flag signatures and keep this straight and to the point instead.

Well before we, IRON and TORN attacked MK and GR, we were notified by Grub that he would not honor the treaties he had with those two alliances. We came into this war alongside Polaris and we were given statements in poor faith.

For only the second time in this game---the first was seeing the NPO declare war on OV and starting the Karma War, right in the middle of negotiations I was mediating between the two alliances---I find myself speechless.
[/quote]
So you're announcing......that you are speechless, Cool story bro. Next

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='06 February 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1265457262' post='2164261']
Grub was not kidding.. he truly has been out played by EVERYONE.
[/quote]
Somehow I am not surprised... :facepalm:

Oh well, I've stopped caring. At least we get to watch the world burn, I think I'll just enjoy it for now.

Edit: TOP are pretty forgiving guys, if you guys truly were tricked into this maybe you guys should negotiate a white peace with them...

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='D34th' date='06 February 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1265447647' post='2164102']
We honored ]all of our treaties with [b]both sides[/b], nobody can't claim that we are chosing an ally over another now, also we are defending GR and then canceling on them, you canceled on us and supported the winning side. You did what you did to save your infra, we did what we did because we care for what we believe not for our infra. See the difference? Principles =/= Cowardice

Also I'm off, enjoy the hate.
[/quote]

No, we came to your aid and you $%&@ed us because you realized you should have a better standing with CnG after this would you want to survive.

Well i can guarantee you that you will have one more thing to worry about. We dont take kindly to getting backstabbed.

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='06 February 2010 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1265461042' post='2164301']
Knowing Crymson, I will be curious what kind of pressuring-tactics Crymson used to get AlmightyGrub to say this.
[/quote]

What kind of leverage would Crymson have? The logs in the OP are the plain and simple truth, I can personally confirm this.

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1265461571' post='2164310']
You are showing your opportunism here Crymson.
[/quote]

lol you got to be !@#$@#$ kidding me. Grub realized he needs to cozy up to CnG to be able to survive after this, and Crymson is the opportunist? He just showed people we got $%&@ed over. What you make of it is your own.

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='06 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1265461042' post='2164301']
Knowing Crymson, I will be curious what kind of pressuring-tactics Crymson used to get AlmightyGrub to say this.
[/quote]
We used an electrical chair. Was my suggestion. [/sarcasm]

Really disappointing seeing this again from you though. <_<

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1265461669' post='2164314']
lol you got to be !@#$@#$ kidding me. Grub realized he needs to cozy up to CnG to be able to survive after this, and Crymson is the opportunist? He just showed people we got $%&@ed over. What you make of it is your own.
[/quote]
umm...it is Tromp. :unsure:

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1265461010' post='2164300']
Well i can guarantee you that you will have one more thing to worry about. We dont take kindly to getting backstabbed.
[/quote]
Backtabbed...
You do realize isn´t your ally, and only defended NSO.

TOP was taking advantage of the situation, before this whole war you had no love for polar.

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1265461807' post='2164317']
Backtabbed...
You do realize isn´t your ally, and only defended NSO.

TOP was taking advantage of the situation, before this whole war you had no love for polar.
[/quote]

Grub was part of the coalition organization. As you maybe know from Karma, not all people in a coalition need to be allied to each other. He was !@#$@#$ glad we were coming to save his sorry $@! and this is how he repays us...

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1265461669' post='2164314']
[/quote]
You attacked polars allies in CnG, did you really expect polar to do nothing while they had obligations to them?
You have no right to feel betrayed.
[quote]
[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='06 February 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1265461774' post='2164316']
umm...it is Tromp. :unsure:
[/quote]
Oh hello Rommel. :P

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1265461939' post='2164320']
You attacked polars allies in CnG, [b]did you really expect polar to do nothing while they had obligations to them?[/b]
>
[/quote]
umm, yes?? see the logs in the OP?? :wacko:

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1265461880' post='2164318']
Grub was part of the coalition organization. As you maybe know from Karma, not all people in a coalition need to be allied to each other. He was !@#$@#$ glad we were coming to save his sorry $@! and this is how he repays us...
[/quote]
Saving polars $@!?
There was no need to, since this conflict would've ended soon after. Hah, TOP coming to 'polars aid' was only for your own benefit. Don't even try to make it look like something different. Crymson said as much in TOPs paranoid DoW on CnG.

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1265461807' post='2164317']
[/quote]
Simply not true, before this happened they viewed NpO as an honorable alliance they wanted to fight alongside...

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1265461939' post='2164320']
You attacked polars allies in CnG, did you really expect polar to do nothing while they had obligations to them?

[/quote]

Yes because they said so. Is this so hard to get? Polaris was in a war and would have lost if it wasnt for "unusual" backup.
They never once raised concerns about their treaties... even only one word from them and we would have ignored their direct treaty partners in the initial attack. They did not care to show any regard for them then, so please tell me all-knowing Tromp, How can we not feel betrayed?

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='06 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1265462028' post='2164321']
umm, yes?? see the logs in the OP?? :wacko:
[/quote]
It shows what kind of person you are then. :P

And here I thought you guys were all about e-lawyering...

[quote name='Tromp' date='06 February 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1265461807' post='2164317']
TOP was taking advantage of the situation, [b]before this whole war you had no love for polar.[/b]
[/quote]
You are truly wrong here. Many in TOP have their view changed about NpO since the karma war. Our two governments stayed in a good contact since months afaik.

[quote name='Methrage' date='06 February 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1265462100' post='2164323']
Simply not true, before this happened they viewed NpO as an honorable alliance they wanted to fight alongside...
[/quote][quote name='ROMMELHSQ' date='06 February 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1265462213' post='2164327']
You are truly wrong here. Many in TOP have their view changed about NpO since the karma war. Our two governments stayed in a good contact since months afaik.
[/quote]

Haha, you've got to be kidding me.
We all know this isn't true. :P

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1265462129' post='2164324']
Yes because they said so. Is this so hard to get? Polaris was in a war and would have lost if it wasnt for "unusual" backup.
They never once raised concerns about their treaties... even only one word from them and we would have ignored their direct treaty partners in the initial attack. They did not care to show any regard for them then, so please tell me all-knowing Tromp, How can we not feel betrayed?
[/quote]
It is the same argument all over. Sorry, I do not feel sympathy in the slightest.

Edited by Tromp