Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' date='06 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265435693' post='2163314']
For only the second time in this game---the first was seeing the NPO declare war on OV and starting the Karma War, right in the middle of negotiations I was mediating between the two alliances---I find myself speechless.
[/quote]

Im sure your more speechless now. What the BI Polar Order has done is way more worse then what NPO has ever done..

Best of luck TOP give em hell !!
o/ TOP
o/Orange

[quote name='Lamuella' date='06 February 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1265435931' post='2163360']
I am shocked that someone would perform the dishonorable act of honoring a treaty.
[/quote]
Such a course of action was truly unthinkable.

[quote name='Ecthelion' date='06 February 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1265435890' post='2163352']
Wait...you guys...trusted grub? Seriously?
[/quote]

They don't trust him, they're just saying it for the benefit of the war. Once it's over, I'd say NpO has to worry more about its "allies" than anybody else because people don't forget around here.

[quote name='SilentFury' date='06 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1265436811' post='2163480']
Im sure your more speechless now. What the BI Polar Order has done is way more worse then what NPO has ever done..

Best of luck TOP give em hell !!
o/ TOP
o/Orange
[/quote]
TOP launched an unprovoked attack on your ally in ODN. Sorry, hailing an alliance when your treaty partner was all but rogued by said alliance is sad dude.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='06 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265437069' post='2163504']
TOP launched an unprovoked attack on your ally in ODN. Sorry, hailing an alliance when your treaty partner was all but rogued by said alliance is sad dude.
[/quote]

And keeping a treaty with an alliance that said they would not be activating said treaty when it was made known that we would be attacking you is oh so much better. More supporting logs to come....

EDIT: To be fair, I suppose they did honor the treaty, even if it appears to be an opportunistic move. I for one, am disappointed for putting my trust so deeply into what I considered to be one of the finest alliances in CN.

Edited by LiquidMercury

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='06 February 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1265437069' post='2163504']
[/quote]

TOP and IRON attacked on CnG was for the benefit of NpO's War and it was a preemptive strike so I don't get how u can think it was almost like being rogued.

Edited by Left_Behind

[quote] ...we were notified by Grub that he would not honor the treaties he had with those two alliances.[/quote]

You have got to be kidding me? What in the hell led you to even consider believing that an alliance would not honor its treaties without a public cancellation of said treaties?

And you folks know better.

Been asked a couple times on whether BH would back DT...sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes I just say "Well, they protect us, it's not mutual...so we'll see"...or I may say, "Sorta disagree with what is going on, doubtful".

In the end, plan on it. If it doesn't happen, the extra planning is not wasted.

[quote name='watchman' date='06 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265436396' post='2163426']
Polar: the alliance that is with you until they decide to be against you.
[/quote]

wow, polar is even being attacked in here by an AA with absolutely NO moral high ground :lol1:

You just keep doing what you feel you need to Crymson.

Edit: Ok I missed the fact that NpO declared on TOP because I'm drunk. This announcement makes a little more sense now. The war on the other hand makes less and less sense. This war is ridiculous.

All hail the war on pixels!
o/

:wub: Epik

Edited by Trinite

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='05 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1265437729' post='2163574']
You are so pathetic Crymson. Be a man and take your beating. You aggressively attacked C&G. Just like NPO did to OV. You can blame only yourself for all the mistakes you've made while leading TOP to it's demise. I'd be speechless as well if you were leading my alliance.
[/quote]
Don't kid yourself. You'd never get accepted in.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='06 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1265437729' post='2163574']
You are so pathetic Crymson. Be a man and take your beating. You aggressively attacked C&G. Just like NPO did to OV. You can blame only yourself for all the mistakes you've made while leading TOP to it's demise. I'd be speechless as well if you were leading my alliance.
[/quote]
keep repeating it to yourself. If your side wins, perhaps that's what the histories will say.

[quote name='logan1' date='06 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1265437567' post='2163564']
wow, polar is even being attacked in here by an AA with absolutely NO moral high ground :lol1:
[/quote]
We have no interest in your moral high ground because you have no authority on the matter. Allies, comrades aside, and enemies aside, Polar just demonstrated for the n+1th time it's inability to follow through on any decision it makes. To your enemies, this unpredictability can be an asset, but when you show that same unpredictability to both your allies and your comrades, they start to consider you a dangerous liability.

To Polaris, thank you for the object lesson, and have fun on your vacation to Venus. B-)

[quote name='Crymson' date='05 February 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1265435693' post='2163314']
I'll dispense with the usual format of flag signatures and keep this straight and to the point instead.

Well before we, IRON and TORN attacked MK and GR, we were notified by Grub that he would not honor the treaties he had with those two alliances. We came into this war alongside Polaris and we were given statements in poor faith.

For only the second time in this game---the first was seeing the NPO declare war on OV and starting the Karma War, right in the middle of negotiations I was mediating between the two alliances---I find myself speechless.
[/quote]

so basically this announcement is you announcing what a crybaby you are?