Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1265435878' post='2163349']
Didn't you post this in the Polar DoW? Why did you need to make your own topic...?
[/quote]

By the time anyone noticed, the thread would've been 20 pages long and the info, irrelevant.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gairyuki' date='05 February 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1265436004' post='2163377']
Sometimes you have to go against your word in defense of your friends. I know the feeling, and it sucks.

I imagine TOP feels incredibly betrayed, and yet NpO must have as well when they found out that MK and GR wouldn't be defending them or their allies in the NpO-\m/ war. I, however, understand the feeling of anger and in the end, deciding against in for the sake of your friend, despite feeling betrayed before that.

Someone was going to get hurt here, and it unfortunately turned out to be TOP.
[/quote]

It's easier to hurt someone on the receiving end of a curbstomp, after all.

[quote name='Remaliat' date='06 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265435951' post='2163363']
I am not afraid of what is coming I accept that, we have made mistakes in this war that have cost us dearly.
We also recognize that no matter who wins, we lose, the simple fact of the matter is that NSO requested help...
[/quote]

except you didn't. NSO requested help with FARK, but you were too busy. Then daddy Archon asked, so here we are.

[quote name='Urmom(U)' date='06 February 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1265435972' post='2163367']
Did you read the logs... at all? It's pretty obvious what Polaris did here.
[/quote]
Didn't TOP attack CnG who weren't involved in the NpO-\m/ war?
It's pretty obvious what TOP did.

Not that I really care other wise. Both parties are at fault.
Words were broken, hands were forced and no one wants to admit their wrong.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='06 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265435878' post='2163349']
Didn't you post this in the Polar DoW? Why did you need to make your own topic...?
[/quote]

I would have too. This war went from pointless to completely and utterly disgraceful.

[quote name='Oktavia' date='06 February 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1265436086' post='2163393']
Great show, NpO. First you drop IRON & TOP into a trap, and now you completely make irrelevant the reason they came to your defense.

Let me guess, you're going to ask for reps from TOP?
[/quote]

well what is clear, NpO aint recovering from this one so easy.

Every men made mistakes, but just a few recognize them.

[quote]"Life and death, energy and peace, if I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes, that I have made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it for having been allowed to walk where I've walked. Which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it and above..." [i]Gia Marie Carangi[/i][/quote]

Edited by D34th