GGA Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeinousOne' date='03 February 2010 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1265207959' post='2156487']
You know, I hope one of these days you guys and girls in GGA are able to show up and earn some respect in a war. It gets tiring watching everyone fall into the mob mentality more and more. It shows true in every GGA thread as folks think it is time to be cool and see if they can toss the most snide remark your way.

Maybe I just like underdogs but they make it very hard for me personally to dislike you guys.

Good luck GGA.
[/quote]

I appreciate the kind words. Good luck to you as well.

[quote name='HeinousOne' date='03 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1265207959' post='2156487']
You know, I hope one of these days you guys and girls in GGA are able to show up and earn some respect in a war. It gets tiring watching everyone fall into the mob mentality more and more. It shows true in every GGA thread as folks think it is time to be cool and see if they can toss the most snide remark your way.
[/quote]
I have to agree, despite being on opposite sides i wish them all the best and sincerely hope they can claw back some measure of respect ;)

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='03 February 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1265176528' post='2155531']
Oh you. I'm thinking about printing them off to put in my war scrapbook, right next to the post-war pictures of your citizens slaving over their tech farms. :smug:
[/quote]

Please do print them off. That saves us the time from having to send them to you. We will use that extra time to smash you some more. :nuke:

And just exactly how do you figure that GGA = lose?

We will take them on our side any day.

Edited by The Warrior

[quote name='HeinousOne' date='03 February 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1265207959' post='2156487']
It gets tiring watching everyone fall into the mob mentality more and more. It shows true in every GGA thread as folks think it is time to be cool and see if they can toss the most snide remark your way.
[/quote]

Point and laugh is a specialty of certain alliances around here, HeinousOne... <_<

...and no, I'm not referring to you or yours.

As for GGA, indeed it would be nice to see them put up a good fight in this one, however overmatched they may or may not be.

Go get some respect, GGA.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='03 February 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1265216704' post='2156724']
Please do print them off. That saves us the time from having to send them to you. We will use that extra time to smash you some more. :nuke:

And just exactly how do you figure that GGA = lose?

We will take them on our side any day.
[/quote]
I recall last war where your side kept claiming that we could have the GGA because they were worthless and you just wanted to get rid of them.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='03 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1265216928' post='2156732']
I recall last war where your side kept claiming that we could have the GGA because they were worthless and you just wanted to get rid of them.
[/quote]

Never once did I say that though. :P

Edited by The Warrior

I don't think I've ever been in an alliance that has liked GGA very much. While I won't wish GGA success against MHA or anyone I consider friends, I would like to see them lose the negative rep from their past and be judged on the present. Honorable move coming to the aid of allies.

[quote name='HeinousOne' date='03 February 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1265207959' post='2156487']

Maybe I just like underdogs but they make it very hard for me personally to dislike you guys.

Good luck GGA.
[/quote]
If you've ever been to a kid's sporting event, there's always one kid that gets picked on for being terrible. Before the first game, you think "there's no way he's actually that bad", but lo and behold, he is. After that, you really want to see him get better and become the best kid on the team, but he just keeps picking flowers on the field. Eventually, he gets the chance to make a great play, but falls flat on his face. That kid is the personification of GGA. We all want to see GGA succeed, but it just never happens.

[quote name='shaneprice' date='03 February 2010' post='2154893']The Grand Global Alliance hereby declares that a state of war is in existence between the GGA and the Mostly Harmless Alliance.[/quote]
On behalf of countless Hitchhikers (you have [i]no idea[/i] how many), THANKS! :awesome:

le sigh.

We always indirectly tear green apart for these other stupid !@#$%*es. Just because we aren't at each others throats directly doesn't mean we aren't doing it wrong. Our sphere can't prosper and grow because the biggest non-neutrals are constantly indirectly fighting each other. Viridia and GGA always fight and always fight on opposite sides. One day... we will stop fighting each other even indirectly and then you all better watch the $%&@ out.

Good luck out there GGA, wish it could have gone another way, maybe terms will be so bad on IRON that things will change.

The active GGA membership, however many they are right now, are certainly a valuable and respected fighting force.

Edited by Grossman

[quote name='flak attack' date='03 February 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1265218084' post='2156756']
We all want to see GGA succeed, but it just never happens.[/quote]
Not all of us. At least, not in this war! :D

[quote name='shilo' date='03 February 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1265220754' post='2156827']
I cannot see anything but bravery when you defend your ally against an alliance about seven times larger, in a war where your side is not the one with the superior numbers.[/quote]
I do have to agree with this. I've never thought of GGA as cowards, just as not being very good at the warring stuff.

[quote name='Venizelos' date='03 February 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1265219761' post='2156800']
i think we've underestimated the GGA military commanders. i can see through their evil plan. they want to make sure no MHA nations will fall bellow 1000 land so that IRON can do navy attacks on them
[/quote]

Our plans are far more devious and roundabout than that.

I am glad my brothers on the green team come in the defense of their allies when called. I just wish we weren't always on opposite sides. :/

And I do hope you kick some $@! out there so people stop relentlessly bashing you. Though I hope MHA wins.

Good luck GGA.

o/ Green

Edited by Smooth