GGA Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='03 February 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1265206964' post='2156459']
Thanks Erikz and to you as well! How are you guys doing on your end of the fight?
[/quote]
Well, we're not in it.... yet... :P

I'm sure I'm going to be fine tho :D

[quote name='Floatsam' date='03 February 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1265244597' post='2157529']
I've always thought of the GGA reputation as being rather unfortunate. Good luck and have fun.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kenadian_2006' date='03 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265245097' post='2157553']
I find it amusing that MHA members have generally been more respectful than some of those being pretty low and we didn't even DOW them. Shows you who has class.
[/quote]

[quote name='Uncle Stalin' date='03 February 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1265245442' post='2157575']
Congrats on the free tech and land MHA. o/
[/quote]

Kenedian, I don't know if you planned that...but wow...the fact that those three posts were in succession just kinda sums it up. I agree with you as well...MHA is being very respectful and it is an honor to meet them in battle.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='03 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1265234712' post='2157203']
Cataduanes you have alway maintained class both on the OWF and in private ODN should make a statue to you. I am pretty sure it was your efforts and abilities that has allowed ODN the opurtunity it now has.

o/ GGA help the traverlers on down the road
[/quote]
Thanks bud :blush: , but i can be a jerk sometimes as well (I am only human afterall) and I cannot take credit for ODN's progress (or lack of depending on your point of view) for it was a team effort.

Yeah i feel for GGA, i know only too well how it feels to have to eat !@#$ on the OWF constantly.

Edited by Cataduanes

I look forward to the fight with the Grand Global Alliance. I know that I was one target of the update blitz. My opponent used a classic strategy and executed it very well. I am hoping to teach him some tricks during the war. I am one of the hitchhikers that was excited to see these declarations. Defending a friend is important in this world. My Mostly Harmless issued Peril Sensitive Sunglasses have made it hard to do anything at update since we declared on IRON. Now that some of the suspense is gone I am starting to see the extents of the battlefield. Game on GGA.

[quote name='Kenadian_2006' date='03 February 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1265245097' post='2157553']
I find it amusing that MHA members have generally been more respectful than some of those being pretty low and we didn't even DOW them. Shows you who has class.
[/quote]
Holy crap, a wild Ken sighting. :blink:

Somebody stop them! They are so organized! I can't believe it with my own eyes! GGA........ (What are you doing?) MHA intervened into the fray? Really? While you guys are making announcements how about announce that you'll be changing your AA to MHA-PoW soon. Thanks very much for your time consuming announcement.

Edited by Tick1

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='04 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1265308335' post='2159094']
The hordes of level 9 planes will descend upon MHA like a cloud of locusts.
[/quote]

Don't you know it.

[quote name='Locke' date='04 February 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1265299599' post='2158909']
Holy crap, a wild Ken sighting. :blink:
[/quote]

War does that.

[quote name='Tick1' date='04 February 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1265300249' post='2158920']
Somebody stop them! They are so organized! I can't believe it with my own eyes! GGA........ (What are you doing?) MHA intervened into the fray? Really? While you guys are making announcements how about announce that you'll be changing your AA to MHA-PoW soon. Thanks very much for your time consuming announcement.
[/quote]

Only proving my point. I haven't seen enemies as respectful as this in awhile, excepting Athens.

Edited by Kenadian_2006

One day you'll prove to every that you're not the Hegemony lapdog Bilrow made you. But I don't think this will be that day – your military is not yet restructured to be greatly effective, and you are going to be on the losing side where it's hard to make an impression.

I would wish you luck, but you picked a fight with my Härmlin brothers, so I'll just wish you a speedy exit and hope we can get back to building the Green team instead of turning the world green.

[quote name='Crushtania' date='05 February 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1265329870' post='2159793']
We shall see you on the battlefield, GGA.

[s]o/ MHAil! [/s]

o/ GGA
[/quote]

Corrected that for ya.

Let it be said here that we hold no grudge against MHA, but we [i]will[/i] stand by our friends/allies.
The answer is easy, both MHA and GRE (since they posted a joined DoW) with draw from this conflict immediately and the hostilities between MHA and GGA end.

Edited by andre27

[quote name='andre27' date='04 February 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1265330125' post='2159809']
Corrected that for ya.

Let it be said here that we hold no grudge against MHA, but we [i]will[/i] stand by our friends/allies.
The answer is easy, both MHA and GRE (since they posted a joined DoW) with draw from this conflict immediately and the hostilities between MHA and GGA end.
[/quote]

That is a generous offer. It is also rejected. Or will be rejected as soon as government comes along.

[quote name='andre27' date='04 February 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1265330125' post='2159809']
Corrected that for ya.

[/quote]

Andre, atleast give our terms with proper grammar. :ph34r: