GGA Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='andre27' date='05 February 2010' post='2159809']Corrected that for ya.

Let it be said here that we hold no grudge against MHA, but we [i]will[/i] stand by our friends/allies.
The answer is easy, both MHA and GRE (since they posted a joined DoW) with draw from this conflict immediately and the hostilities between MHA and GGA end.[/quote]
Honourable offer.
I think that you too deserve to be allowed to exit this war with White Peace. May peace bless all of us soon.

It could anyway be quicker if you told to your friends and to their friends that their unwarranted aggression on CnG was a bad idea, and that they might want to reconsider their policies right now. I respect your dedication to your allies and, exactly for it, I wish that they don't exploit your friendship at your expenses... It's a shame that the GGA risks a prolonged conflict she's not equipped for, because of the paranoia of their allies' allies...

Good luck with your charges, anyway: we'll be standing there to repel your assaults, and to honour your fallen.

Good luck in war.

Should have started off the announcement like, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHSOq7ODoY]"My name is ShanePrice, you know....what that means."[/url]

[quote name='andre27' date='05 February 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1265330125' post='2159809']
Corrected that for ya.

Let it be said here that we hold no grudge against MHA, but we [i]will[/i] stand by our friends/allies.
The answer is easy, both MHA and GRE (since they posted a joined DoW) with draw from this conflict immediately and the hostilities between MHA and GGA end.
[/quote]

Gentlemen, MHA fights fair. We do our best to ensure that.

But on the same note, we also fight hard. God help us if we ever agree to a pre-mature withdrawal while our allies are still engaged.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='04 February 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1265329778' post='2159787']
and you are going to be on the losing side where it's hard to make an impression.
[/quote]

Oh snap, I didn't get that memo.

[quote name='Bilrow' date='04 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1265340051' post='2160156']
Good luck in war.

Should have started off the announcement like, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kHSOq7ODoY]"My name is ShanePrice, you know....what that means."[/url]
[/quote]

|o| bilrow
I love u long time.. good !@#$, oldie but goody

edit.. and good luck to the GGA'ers.. fight hard

Edited by DeeLeeshush

[quote name='Bilrow' date='04 February 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1265340051' post='2160156']
Good luck in war.

[/quote]

LMAO.

You hold a special place in my heart Bilrow.

[quote name='Nintenderek' date='05 February 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1265352194' post='2160989']
As many jokes as I'm sure there have been about you guys the last couple of pages, GGA has actually come quite a long way if they are actually honoring treaties. It's good to see.
[/quote]
Militarily speaking, they look much better then they did in Karma, and certainly better then a few alliances that I don't think I ought to name. They're a long way from good military preparedness, but certainly they're not a total disaster: at all.

Of course, I can't magically see warchests (extensively, anyway), and nor can I assess GGA's member performace: so we'll see.

Next war: more WRCs, MPs, and SDIs (and tech), plox. :P

[quote name='arentak' date='05 February 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1265340497' post='2160167']
Oh snap, I didn't get that memo.
[/quote]
I doubt even TOP thinks you're going to win :P. You guys will make an impression, because TOP is a strong military machine. But it is harder to do on the losing side, and I doubt GGA can do it.