GGA Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kenadian_2006' date='03 February 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1265224809' post='2156907']
Our plans are far more devious and roundabout than that.
[/quote]
Damnit Ken. This is the SECOND war that I've been unable to nuke you.

THE SECOND!

Also, NO SDI KEN! HOW COULD YOU!

<__<

>__>

EDIT: And for the record, as someone who spent hours compiling GGA war data (in anticipation for an attack that never happened), I will say that GGA's top tier is fairly well prepared (except for #1 and #3, who don't have MPs. :P). On the other hand, they have some significant SDI/MP gaps in their ranks, and their WRC/MP/SDI coverage doesn't extend very far down. I can't, say, though that they haven't done all that they can (they are certainly better prepared then some other alliances I've looked at), and they've done a fair bit of nuclearization. Beyond that, of course, there isn't much to say, beyond what already has been. GGA certainly has a reputation, and I, for one, am sad that I couldn't test it.

:(

Edited by Tolkien

[quote name='andre27' date='03 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265231097' post='2157099']
I'd say the MHA nations in anarchy due to our assaults noticed.
[/quote]
All one of them?

Joking aside, your SDI coverage is not good. This is going to hurt you~

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='03 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1265226227' post='2156934']
Lol is it that GGA members are inactive or did the GGA gov prohibited their membership from viewing OWF and refrained them from posting.
in order To avoid the general Embarrassment :P
[/quote]
To bad more alliances didn't follow GGA's lead on posting, eh?

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='03 February 2010 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1265226227' post='2156934']
Lol is it that GGA members are inactive or did the GGA gov prohibited their membership from viewing OWF and refrained them from posting.
in order To avoid the general Embarrassment :P
[/quote]

We figured out a long time ago that feeding trolls isn't very beneficial. Plus, we are all still shaking our heads a bit from the "Dephire Post-Heard-Around-The-World" a while back...

[quote name='WildeKaard' date='03 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1265232720' post='2157146']
We figured out a long time ago that feeding trolls isn't very beneficial. Plus, we are all still shaking our heads a bit from the "Dephire Post-Heard-Around-The-World" a while back...
[/quote]

[quote name='WildeKaard' date='03 February 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1265232818' post='2157149']
^ Not to mention that gem awhile back as well...
[/quote]
Two of the best ever!!! Good to have you in the fight GGA, :wub: u WildeKaard. o/ GGA and remember let the hate feed you and make you strong. They have no idea how much heart you have or the tenacity with which you fight.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' date='03 February 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1265228520' post='2157005']
lol, I bet MHA is saying, "Is it in yet?"
[/quote]

Now is that intended as an insult/reference to the size of the GGA war unit? Or an insult/reference as to the size of the gaping hole that is MHA?

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='03 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265174229' post='2154906']
Why don't we get to roll the green filth?
[/quote]

Your paladins sir denied your request. You being such a loving king honored our request o/ Stumpy

[quote name='jamesdanaher' date='03 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265174555' post='2154973']
Tell us if you notice anything MHA.
[/quote]
Get through a war first. Wipe the mushroom cap residue off your lips and fight, then you may earn the right to degrade others

[quote name='Kowalski' date='03 February 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1265193905' post='2156215']
Fair play for showing up.If ODN can re-invent themselves as internet tough guys then I'm sure GGA can, just hopefully not this time around :P
[/quote]
I knew i liked you for a reason well said but I hope it is this time.

[quote name='Cataduanes' date='03 February 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1265216391' post='2156713']
I have to agree, despite being on opposite sides i wish them all the best and sincerely hope they can claw back some measure of respect ;)
[/quote]

Cataduanes you have alway maintained class both on the OWF and in private ODN should make a statue to you. I am pretty sure it was your efforts and abilities that has allowed ODN the opurtunity it now has.

o/ GGA help the traverlers on down the road

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='andre27' date='03 February 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1265231097' post='2157099']
I'd say the MHA nations in anarchy due to our assaults noticed.
[/quote]

I'd say they are pitying your assaults and are trying to give you some freebies. ;)

[quote name='WildeKaard' date='03 February 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1265232818' post='2157149']
^ Not to mention that gem awhile back as well...
[/quote]

So GGA finally accepted the paradigm shift that is the WRC and all of its incredible glory (No, really, the WRC is amazing).

[quote name='jamesdanaher' date='03 February 2010' post='2154973']Tell us if you notice anything MHA.[/quote]
We noticed it. The attack by the GGA actually put us in a bit of trouble, but luckily we're disciplined enough to not suffer too much for the situation.

[i](The problem is that, due to old rust I can't pretend I can even start to explain, most of the Hitchhikers are too much excited that we are finally getting our opportunity to hit the GGA.
If it wasn't for clear orders from our government, everybody and their mother would be rushing one over the other to get to them, completely ruining any appearance of order we might have had.)[/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='03 February 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1265216863' post='2156730']
Go get some respect, GGA.[/quote]
I'm sure you made that comment in good faith, Hal, but can't you see how it must make GGA members feel, especially when they have so little chance of getting any respect in this war? Way to make them feel even worse about themselves.