GGA Declaration of War

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish for the prosperity of all on green, but I wish for the ultimate success of our "side" in this fight.

Therefore, I am torn.

Defending one's allies is honorable, I respect that, GGA (and MHA, for that matter).

May this fight remain honorable!

Best of luck to both GGA & MHA. :)

I waited 3 days for you to join the war. Damn you guys are slow. You were all in defcon 1 since Feb 1st.
Also, having gone through all your top nations in preparation of you entering the war...

What the hell have you been doing the last 100 days? Low tech levels, almost no military wonders. You really need a better MoF and MoD. I'd come and help you out if you promise me a gov seat when I join you. It is getting really pathetic to look. i know, GR isn't great either but at least we are trying!

Welcome to the battle GGA, finaly we have the chance to fight you. But actualy we just started to like you after the Karma war.

[quote]What the hell have you been doing the last 100 days? Low tech levels, almost no military wonders. You really need a better MoF and MoD. I'd come and help you out if you promise me a gov seat when I join you. It is getting really pathetic to look. i know, GR isn't great either but at least we are trying! [/quote]

I have to say that the one I'm fighting seems to have his things in order. I have not had the chance to get to know his war chest yet, but I think he is rather well prepared.

To my fellow Hitchhikers: DON'T PANIC, get your towels and slay the enemy!

Lets dance GGA.

[quote name='ty345' date='03 February 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1265200841' post='2156323']
I bet you're wishing you had those WRC's now, don't ya? :P

Good luck, even if we are on opposite sides.
[/quote]
Bummer, I've got one of the 6 guys who actually [i]does[/i] have one.
Ah well, atleast I've got my towel!

Onwards to victory!

I'm not sure to laugh or cry.

IRON must be very desperate. The Härmlins on the other hand will be glad someone more competent @ battle won't be able to fill up their slots anymore.

Good luck MHA, I doubt you guys need any luck tho.

[quote name='erikz' date='03 February 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1265206267' post='2156429']
I'm not sure to laugh or cry.

IRON must be very desperate. The Härmlins on the other hand will be glad someone more competent @ battle won't be able to fill up their slots anymore.

Good luck MHA, I doubt you guys need any luck tho.
[/quote]

Thanks Erikz and to you as well! How are you guys doing on your end of the fight?

You know, I hope one of these days you guys and girls in GGA are able to show up and earn some respect in a war. It gets tiring watching everyone fall into the mob mentality more and more. It shows true in every GGA thread as folks think it is time to be cool and see if they can toss the most snide remark your way.

Maybe I just like underdogs but they make it very hard for me personally to dislike you guys.

Good luck GGA.