Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

eesmith4

[quote name='Chron' date='01 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265004293' post='2149921']
I'm serious. Please ignore Jaxon.

He really...Just doesn't know what he's talking about here, I apologize for him.
[/quote]

[quote]You know, sometimes I wish Jaxon would just keep his mouth shut, when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

/sigh

Please don't take him seriously. [/quote]

Chron, if you have issues with the contents of my posts, please state them so they may be addressed, but this level of personal attack spewing from you is disgusting. You know as well as I do I have a personal past with FAN, and my issues with them stem from those and hold no relation to the NSO's, should any exist.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='31 January 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1265000547' post='2149639']
Smartest thing said all day. There is a reason he has been in so many alliances.
[/quote]

Please indulge me, JuJu, what might that reason be? As I recall, you were quite the advocate for my entry into your alliance, and as I recall, it was for the same reasons for which you now denounce me. Reason is a double-edged sword.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='Penkala' date='01 February 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1264994866' post='2149359']
This coming from the alliance that attempted to bandwagon on the WWE with a last-second treaty. Seriously, Moldavi, don't criticize them for something you have no problem with.
[/quote]

You have ZERO idea of what you're talking about. We got NO commitment from NSO that they'd enter the war via our treaty or on our side. I dont think either side even talked much about it.

Also, Good Luck FAN.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='31 January 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1264993728' post='2149275']
This is called getting destroyed.

Have fun~
[/quote]
I love you too.
Destroyed? Hardly. I hear fantasy is good for the ol' synapses though, so keep at it. Who knows? It may even keep Alzheimer's at bay.
Pixels are expendable. You cannot destroy us, much as you'd like to.

Good luck FANatics, and happy gunnin'. :)

[quote name='Peth Avenfield' date='31 January 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1264993482' post='2149251']
ohhhh yeah.

Oh and hit Acidnine if you can with nukes. That guy's been pissing me off.
[/quote]

i'm glad acid has been pissing you off... cause i sure haven't been.. lol...

oh hai FAN i remember beating up on your top nations when i was in IRON Academy! Welcome back buddies!! Enjoy your stay!

[quote name='Elyat' date='01 February 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1264996851' post='2149485']
It's almost as hilarious as when you crapped all over our thread to make some point about how you'd defend alliances you weren't tied to even though you never have.
[/quote]

In this very same war, we declared war on CSN to defend STA, who we were not tied to. His crap is vindicated.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 February 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1265038739' post='2150527']
In this very same war, we declared war on CSN to defend STA, who we were not tied to. His crap is vindicated.
[/quote]

An honorable move, no doubt. But let's not kid ourselves, it was an entirely symbolic gesture; your three 10k nations attacking us did not help the STA.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='01 February 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1265006567' post='2150020']
Chron, if you have issues with the contents of my posts, please state them so they may be addressed, but this level of personal attack spewing from you is disgusting. You know as well as I do I have a personal past with FAN, and my issues with them stem from those and hold no relation to the NSO's, should any exist.
[/quote]

You were told to shut up a number of times. If you fail to comply we will smack you around in public too, to let people know your verbal incontinence and your past history do not represent our collective opinion. The New Sith Order is home to lots of people with "tainted" backgrounds and people who fought each other for years. We have learned to forgive and forget. I suggest you do the same.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='01 February 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1265038970' post='2150533']
An honorable move, no doubt. But let's not kid ourselves, it was an entirely symbolic gesture; your three 10k nations attacking us did not help the STA.
[/quote]

Uh. We fought for a total of one hour.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='01 February 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1265042258' post='2150610']
Uh. We fought for a total of one hour.
[/quote]

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Outbound&f=Second_Unjust_War&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.cybernations.net%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D79437"]Link to NSO declaration of war on CSN[/url]
[u]Link to NSO-CSN peace agreement[/u]

For the time being my comrades are late to the party, as they remain in nuclear anarchy. I however am immune to such things, and even now am dismantling your Prophet of the Dark Side.

It is remarkable that you celebrate your fighting prowess whilst acknowledging your comrades are, as you put it, in "nuclear anarchy" fighting a foe that is outnumbered and significantly smaller than you. It is... what do you call these things, oh yeah, a contradiction.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265043481' post='2150637']
It is remarkable that you celebrate your fighting prowess whilst acknowledging your comrades are, as you put it, in "nuclear anarchy" fighting a foe that is outnumbered and significantly smaller than you. It is... what do you call these things, oh yeah, a contradiction.
[/quote]

haha, yes. It'd definitely indicative of incompetence when your enemy presses that 'fire nukes' button with no response possible. Nuclear anarchy is definitely a sign of incompetence, no doubt.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='01 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1265043672' post='2150641']
Forgive us for not having the skill to dodge all incoming nukes. My own SDI is totally worthless, having never blocked a single thing. :(
[/quote]

Sell it and get a new one.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='01 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1265043920' post='2150647']
haha, yes. It'd definitely indicative of incompetence when your enemy presses that 'fire nukes' button with no response possible. Nuclear anarchy is definitely a sign of incompetence, no doubt.
[/quote]

It is a sign of stupid debate. Debate about fighting prowess is a waste of time. His argument was silly and so are you for dragging it on.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='01 February 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1265044758' post='2150666']
It is a sign of stupid debate. Debate about fighting prowess is a waste of time. His argument was silly and so are you for dragging it on.
[/quote]

I'm not trying to drag anything on, just pointing out the utter stupidity of your comments. I've no interest in debating the fighting prowess of CSN or NSO because I don't give two !@#$% about either. Just your comment was laughably stupid and I felt the urge to point that out. You don't want me commenting? Be less moronic.

I wonder if those who are claiming conflicts of interests based on treaty lawyering on the TOP/IRON-C&G front are getting ready to bring the same lawyers and the force of the web to FAN ... There's some interesting MDPs that IRON have here, particularly R&R and MCXA.

It's good to see FAN back in active politics, but this seems like a pretty opportunistic attack. Declaring on a secret treaty? That's about the only justification I could find in the OP.